NvaGvUp 03-Jan-19
Tonybear61 03-Jan-19
TT-Pi 03-Jan-19
jrhurn 04-Jan-19
TGbow 04-Jan-19
26-Dec-18
Warning!

Do not watch if you have a heart!

YFP, otoh, will have no problem with this.

26-Dec-18
Warning!

Do not watch if you have a heart!

YFP, otoh, will have no problem with this.

26-Dec-18
So..... none of us should watch it except YFP ?? OK........ ;-)

26-Dec-18
I’m going to get real radical here. But don’t get an abortion if you’re against it. Easy.

And leave the rest of the people alone.

It’s interesting how you guys scream SHARIA LAW IS HERE!!!

And then in the next breath, you push your religious belief on others. Keep your religious beliefs to yourself. Let the law of the land ,which makesabortion legal currently, preside.

26-Dec-18
Abortion of a fetus is the murder of a human. Forget my religious beliefs, murder is an universal wrong among all cultures.

And yes, I have known people who had abortions. And, of the ones I know, it haunts them to this day.

26-Dec-18
P Zeiden, I happen to believe abortion is wrong based on what the bible says about the life of a human being. Having said that, my argument against abortion from a civil standpoint is based on our humanity.

I consider myself a Libertarian, not all Libertarians are pro abortion. I believe a woman's right to her body is her right but the child is an individual person with their own DNA. Science proves we all have our own DNA. The right to Life, Liberty and the pursuit of happiness of all individuals. I personally believe homosexuality is wrong...but I don't want the gov to dictate who any adult sleeps with. You don't have to be "religious" to be pro-life. I have met and are friends with Jewish people that are pro life, as well as some agnostics I know that are pro life.

The moment someone may harm, molest, murder another individual..the guilty party robs the individual of their rights. As a college professor who hapoen to be an athiest once told me, "we get our rights from our "humanity", not the government. He was pro life but not because of religious convictions from his view.

Asking someone why they are pro life would be like asking someone in 1850 why they are an abolitionist..some because of religious beliefs and some because of their compassion for fellow human beings....the idea that all life should be treated as a sacred thing.

26-Dec-18
Give the child, the mother, and the father all three a day in court before a child is killed.

26-Dec-18
Any human that argues for the murder of an innocent baby, is lower then low. It is MURDER. BRUTAL MURDER. These cultured, educated humans use "choice" as their defense. OK, who makes the choice that ripping a baby apart is acceptable? Who among us has the power to decide murder is right in these instances?

IT has nothing to do with religion. It has nothing to do with choice. It has to do with human compassion. And fools like YFP argue they care about human kind. That isn't even debatable after showcasing the ability to willingly support the murder of innocent people unable to protect themselves.

You aren't even human if you think this is an acceptable procedure.

26-Dec-18
<.I>"Give the child, the mother, and the father all three a day in court before a child is killed."

And what criteria should the court consider in their decision?

Matt.

26-Dec-18
98% of abortions occur before 20 weeks and don’t involve anything close to the process shown in that video. Of the 2% of abortions that do occur after 20 weeks, the majority of those are due to health complications that put the life of the baby and/or the mother at risk. So I don’t understand the point of video. Is it that we shouldn’t medically intervene and terminate a pregnancy that places a mother’s health at risk?

27-Dec-18
"And what criteria should the court consider in their decision?"

1. Has the baby committed a crime worthy of the death penalty.

27-Dec-18
One thing for sure the baby doesn't have a voice in the matter. 95% are done for birth control. This nation has murdered more human beings than Hitler or Stalin combined. And we wonder why there is no value on life. A baby has a heartbeat at 6 weeks. The baby is an individual unique to itself. It is inside the mother but is a totally different individual...science tells us that for a fact.

27-Dec-18
Yep. Under the disguise of compassion too.

The absolute definition of evil and mental disorder is to justify such actions. No other way of saying it. Then you get some cheese head fruit ball that brings up incest and/or health reasons as supporting it.

How’s this BEG, let’s stop all of the other 95% of murdering innocent baby’s first. Then as a society, we could have a real talk about the need for the rest.

27-Dec-18
Sodom and Gomorrah, Gods Justice is Final. it doesn't matter if you believe in HIM or not. Your Choice. I Choose GOD

27-Dec-18
Well riddle me this pro-lifers. Does your pro life stance end once the fetus enters the world? Does your passionate defense of the child end when it’s an undocumented human? At what age does that passionate defense for life end? 10, 15, 21?

Because when kids need love and compassion, you seem ok when they’re removed from parents screaming and crying. When 2 recent babies died in US custody I saw no posts of compassion and protest in defense of those babies.

I’m curious. When does the passionate defense of babies end?

27-Dec-18
The difference with being "for life" from a Biblical standpoint (Judeo-Christian) and for it from a Humanitarian standpoint is that All People who truly follow God's word are against abortion. His words are clear and fixed. Wrongdoing is spelled out there and no matter what your momentary feeling is, You are to uphold the values of something beyond your limited and flexible- personal desires. By trust in something perfect.

The Humanist has their own personal values to lead them and that allows for "momentary principles" to take hold or to blow in the wind of rationalizing. Ever changing or flexible.

Can we do good without knowing God? Those who recognize and follow goodness over evil listen to that which has been placed there by our creator and those that follow evil are following the other voice that is against God.

It's just easier to read the book. And Follow.

27-Dec-18
YFP. Compassion for your fellow man ( all people) never ends from a Christian following that life. From conception to death we love the sinner and not the sin.

You are implying that the border agency is not compassionate. That is not the facts and findings. That's a False argument to support values of open borders.

It is sad that a parent has exposed their child to harsh elements and perhaps diseases for whatever reason they did it. Compassionate people are working to get to the bottom of the problem at its origins. As well as at its destination, (the country we have). If its a problem now (it is) then it wasn't fixed before.

We need to fix the problem at its core. Those other countries need help in making "staying home " an attractive option.

We don't stop anything after the fact ... we are just patching up the results. At least it is now being worked on and not just talked about. The answer is Not to ignore the issue and just let it keep going as it is... That's for sure.

We have to plug the end of this pipe to find the leaks.

27-Dec-18
”So are you saying that in most cases, because the suction tube is powerful enough to tear the baby’s body apart and remove it from the womb, that’s more acceptable?”

What you guys keep calling “babies” have no nerve cells, no eyes, no ears, no brain stem, no developed circulatory system, no fingers, toes, etc and they are far too tiny to be “ripped apart by a vacuum.” Mostly these things are done via a pill these days. So ultimately what I’m saying is that I have a problem with people characterizing abortion in ways that are misleading.

27-Dec-18
What is misleading about taking a life? Aren't even single cell organisms living?

27-Dec-18
It's a shame semantics so often impede meaningful dialogue on this subject; within the first trimester you progress from fertilized ovum to embryo to fetus with the end result being (absent any catastrophic event) a baby.

What should be beyond dispute is the end product; any interruption in the process (outside of the aforementioned one above) will end a human life-there's simply no way, semantics aside, from avoiding that reality.

Most lay people would be surprised to learn the cells that will eventually form the brain, heart, circulatory system and other organs/tissues are developing (and recognizable) early in the 1st trimester; in fact, the neural tube is closing in week 6. Prior to the end of the 1st trimester not only does the developing fetus have fingers and toes they have fingernails and the sucking reflex is already established (hopefully I don't need to explain the need for nerve function for this to occur....)

There are a number of flawed pro-abortion arguments; certainly the most prominent involve health of the mother and cases of rape or incest. What's often lost in the obvious emotional impact of those situations is the fact that combined they barely account for 10% of abortions (from ACOG and PP). The remaining approximate 90% are simply a matter of convenience. What does it say about any society that reduces human life to a disposable commodity?

Perhaps the most galling is the argument centered on survivability outside of the womb. Leaving aside the medical advances that can now save lives even as premature as 16 weeks gestation let's focus instead on the obvious reality of the survivability of a 3-month old baby or even a 2-year old baby absent any adult intervention.

If survivabilility is anyone's holy grail it's an easily shredded false god.

Aside from the issue of my religious beliefs the other problem I have with pro-abortion advocates is their inability to fully own the choice; of course a position that openly states ending human life as it's goal would probably not garner nearly as much support as the sanitized "pro-choice" position, would it?

27-Dec-18
bigeasy-g I understand your point. With an early termination, it is not so clear and baby-like. But we know more than we see. And reason it out.

We know: It is a developing organism of Human substance, functioning in a system that culminates in a predictable end. Human life. We know that: Interrupting that system is disrupting and ending that developing life.

Your premise and objection rest on the presumption that its early stages are less valuable, less sacred or less alive than the later stages or post-birth and it follows that the life of an old or otherwise unproductive person is equally at risk by your parameters.

All Human life is dependent on its supporting environment, from conception to death.

Would it be a crime to abort someone else's developing human fetus by our own desire? and would it be more than just a material issue if brought before the Judge? 20$ in blood and flesh paid to the defendant and court fees ... Somehow I doubt when looking at it like that, we can reduce the fetus to just a blob of tissue like a wort.

We treat incarcerated murderers better than that because without the support they die.

27-Dec-18
During that first video I wanted to hurt that guy until he said he no longer does it. How anyone can watch a video like that and still support abortion is beyond me. Like others have said sanctity of life is not a religious issue it’s a moral issue. It’s murder and it’s always astounded me how someone can get prison time for murder if they punch a woman causing her to abort. Yet just because the mother wants it an abortion is culturally acceptable....among the left fruit bags of this country. I believe there is a special place in hell for unrepentant abortionists.

27-Dec-18
"And then in the next breath, you push your religious belief on others. Keep your religious beliefs to yourself."

What's religion have to do with killing another human being? Doesn't take a God-fearing Bible-thumper to know that killing another life, especially an innocent defenseless life, is pure evil. Idiots like you are exactly who Reagan was referring to years ago when he said in a speech on abortion, as he looked out over the crowd, is that the irony of those who are FOR abortion is that they are already HERE! How would you feel if we stuck a forceps in your brain and pulled you out and tossed you in the garbage, fav poster, would you like that? I wouldn't wish that on anyone, not even you as much as I despise your sick belief that it's somehow ok...so long as it's not you, right??

27-Dec-18
God gives everyone of us a free will. He never forces himself on anyone. But, that doesn't change the fact that what he says will happen...will happen, whether we accept it or not.

To answer Paul...a pro lifer should be pro life no matter what the age of the person.

Evil has always existed...even things done under the bannerbof God. Whether we accept it or not our nation will never flourish as long as we condone the innocent slaughter of any life.

Just as the horrible atrocity of slavery vexed our nation because we allowed it and except for the abolitionist, we turned a blind eye as a nation.

27-Dec-18
For the record, I don't think seperating a child from it's mother should ever happen unless the mother is putting the child in danger.

27-Dec-18
Good post Southfarm.

27-Dec-18
If you believe that an embryo isn't a life, try breaking a few Bald Eagle eggs and see where that gets you.

27-Dec-18

bigeasygator's embedded Photo
bigeasygator's embedded Photo
”let's take a look at what actually happens.”

Gotta give it to the anti-abortion propagandists for misconstruing the facts.

Again, fact is that most abortions occur early in the first trimester and don’t involve a fetus that looks anything close to what was shown in that video. You cannot see the fingers and toes because they haven’t developed. The “child” as this doctor called it is something about the size of a sesame seed or lentil and looks like the picture above. I know, embryos just don’t tug at the heartstrings like fetuses do.

27-Dec-18
We afford more protection to an bald eagle egg, than we do our unborn. Destroy an eagle egg, do not pass go, do not collect $200, go directly to jail. For possibly two years with up to a $250K fine for a second offense.

Support the murder of the unborn up to and including LTA, and celebrate it as "choice".

27-Dec-18
Bigeasy..you might have a different opinion if it were you or I when the choice is made...only thing is you or I wouldn't have a voice in the matter. I'm a Christian but you dont have to be religious to see that murder is wrong.

27-Dec-18
Big easy this is a 4 week old baby or tissue as you would call it. I’m not sure how many kids you’ve fathered but I have 4. I’ve gotten to hear their heartbeats and see them via ultrasound before ten weeks. They are very much alive at that stage. A woman rarely knows they are pregnant until they are 3+ weeks pregnant. Most pregnancy tests don’t have very good accuracy until after the first missed period. By then the baby resembles a human more than a piece of tissue. When is a baby a viable fetus big easy? That is a slippery slope and a bridge I’m not crossing. There are many seniors that are dependent on others feeding them, keeping them medicated or on oxygen. Are these folks not viable since by definition they could not live unassisted? Or are they only viable and worthy of life if their care giver decides so?

27-Dec-18
According to the CDC about 60% of legal abortions occur between 4-8 weeks gestation; at the 4-7 week mark BEG's image is accurate and from weeks 8-13 the images in KPC's video are accurate; by the way, during that timeframe according to the CDC about 40% of legal abortions occur.

Abortions from week 21 on account for about 1.2% of all abortions; Jason, I don't see any validity in your assertion about misrepresentation about abortions in the OP's first post when the video is clearly titled 2nd trimester abortion. As context is provided it's not inaccurate. Whether it's misleading is predicated upon the inability of the reader/viewer to ascertain what the second trimester of a pregnancy entails and a complete disinterest or inability to research statistics on 2nd trimester abortions.

If anyone is performing linguistic gymnastics it's the pro-abortion crowd who strain mightily to avoid the undeniable fact that a human life is being ended by choice. Whether it is a zygote, embryo, fetus or baby is irrelevant to the only facts that matter; it is the product of a biological action where the genetic material used for construction is human; the end product (absent miscarriage or other catastrophic event) will only be human.

You and all others who share a similar viewpoint are certainly entitled to your opinion on the subject; you are not entitled to manipulate or outright deny facts to assuage any pangs of conscience or mute valid criticisms of the position.

27-Dec-18

LINK's embedded Photo
LINK's embedded Photo
Forgot pix

27-Dec-18
Just because you can't see fingers and toes doesn't mean it's not a life! How many 1 year old boys do you see with descended testicles, adams apples, or full beards...should we assume they're not truly life yet and kill them? How about girls...ever seen a 2 year old girl with fully developed breasts or hairy armpits? Hell, kill her too while you're at it! Your logical basis for life is idiotic at best fav poster. Rather than walking lockstep with your other brainless lefty zealots as usual, why don't you go sit in a quiet place and truly contemplate life (YOUR LIFE) for once, and it's value, instead of falling victim to that sinister mindset that if you don't want something you can simply kill it and toss it in the garbage. I encourage you to really consider that, because as much as I care for these lives without voices I also truly believe there will come the day when you yourself will wish you had believed and lived differently, rather than aimlessly.

27-Dec-18
So this is why the baby killer cult think we are better off without morals taught in school, this way the can fornicate at every chance without repercussions and our pervert teachers and other pedofiles can get rid of the evidence.

27-Dec-18
Isn't it ironic we never hear the pro abortion crowd point out that whn the Supreme Court ruled on RvW, there was not 1 female sitting on the bench.

We never hear about the founder of Planned Parenthood, Margret Sainger, whose motives involved cutting down on African American pregnancies. A pure racist like Hitler.

27-Dec-18
It’s one thing to turn away and repent from something like an abortion. However, There is a special place in hell for people that openly advocate for the murder of innocent babies without repenting. Not my words either.

27-Dec-18
Talk about semantics! Being Pro Choice doesn’t equate to Pro Abortion. That very delicate choice belongs to a woman and her doctor. No one else.

27-Dec-18
Liberals have aborted a good portion of their voter base. That's why they have to control what is taught to our children and conservatives home school theirs.

27-Dec-18
Some people don't want to see the truth. Just like in Nazi Germany...nobody wanted to face the truth until the cold hard facts were revealed, and even then some rationalized it away. By a legal definition, a person that has their own identity is a person unto themselves. Example, you can't arrest a man's son for a crime his father committed because the son is a person unto himself. The child inside the woman is a person unto itself. That is a scientific fact that you can't get around.

Some Pro choicers remind me of some politicians in the 19th century. I don't believe in slavery but if a person wants to own slaves it should be their right to do so. The slave is either a human being created by God, or a person by their humanity if you happen to not believe in God, or the slave is sub human....not equal to other races. The abolitionist would argue, and rightfully so, that the slave should be treated with dignity and respect because they are equal to any other race.

So, being pro choice means you do not look at the child as an equal human being...no matter what your excuse may be.

27-Dec-18
If You need therapy To convince you that what you did was right, odds are it is something you should not do. I had a girl in class whose parents convinced her to get an abortion. She is a basket case now and it became worse when she got married and had a baby. She has nothing to do with her parents now.

27-Dec-18
My frustration is not toward the women, most of them don't realize what they are doing. My frustration is aimed at the politicians and judges that have no moral compass. Besides, I've done things in my life that I am definitely ashamed of. I feel sad for the women.

27-Dec-18
Abortion is murder plain and simple. The child once created has a right to life. Knowingly making a choice to take the life of an innocent is the most repulsive and evil thing a human can do.

Do I think the government should have any role in it, absolutely not.

If a woman can find a doctor to kill that innocent child while in the womb it's none of my business the baby is part of her body.

The murderers will have to live with it not me.

27-Dec-18
If You need therapy To convince you that what you did was right, odds are it is something you should not do. I had a girl in class whose parents convinced her to get an abortion. She is a basket case now and it became worse when she got married and had a baby. She has nothing to do with her parents now.

27-Dec-18
The contrary viewpoints presented on this thread have been very clearly defined; those who argue abortion is settled law and those who have argued on various grounds (religious, moral and even legal) against it; only a complete imbecile would have misconstrued that these are not the parameters of this discussion.

As such, it is perfectly consistent to refer to a pro-abortion crowd as reality certainly confirms such a population segment exists. What hasn't been suggested, implied or inferred anywhere on this thread is that pro-choice universally equates to pro-abortion; in this case such a suggestion arises not only from the imbecilic but the patently disingenuous. It is the act of the morally bankrupt coward who cannot defend a position purely on merit and must therefore erect the obligatory straw man when the fact-based argument(s) get in the way of those rooted solely in "feelings".

Biological facts do not support the "it's not a baby/human" fallacy; if you believe otherwise then produce facts to the contrary.

Fetal viability is no different than infant post-natal survivability for realistically at least up to age 2 absent adult intervention; again, if you can find facts to contradict this pony up or simply have the decency to stop subjecting anyone who hasn't misplaced their morality with the vacuous arguments offered to defend the morally indefensible.

27-Dec-18
Some theologian correct me if I am wrong but Catholics believe life is at conception, Jewish faith (as told to me by a rabbi pen pal years ago) begins with the first independent breath.

As a male I can't have an abortion, but can be a factor in that creation of new life. If I have an opinion to share about folks who want to stop viable humans from developing and charging someone else to do it no one can stop me. Damn glad Mom and Dad chose life for me and my numerous siblings. As such parents brought forth almost 150 new human beings into existence. Powerful stuff if used properly.Feel free to challenge the importance of a great, great grandmother in her mid 90s, who still votes and has lots and lots of friends in the senior living community she calls home..

27-Dec-18
If it's murder and you don't want the gov to stop it, then you would have no problem with the gov legalizing murder at will for any child from the moment of birth to the age of 18? No difference, a life is a lifem I hate gov intrusion myself but one of the few things gove should do is protect the innocent and helpless from those that seek to do harm.

28-Dec-18
First, some here need to read Mike's last sentence, as that sums up the fault of some arguments here nicely. In fact, I was going to write up a post just like it.

Second, some should go on over to the BG forum. There is a nice little thread going about a Bowsiter baby being born at only 24 weeks, and so far doing well. Yes, some of you do need to be shamed.

Third, I can attest that a heartbeat can be very noticeable, even down to 5 weeks. I have seen it very clearly on a T-V ultrasound on a child I helped create.

28-Dec-18
Good point Thumper...think of the irony of progressives knowingly murdering 50,000,000 little ones, who's remaining "tissue" ends up in a trash can... while at the same time letting who knows what across our borders. A modern day" Trojan Horse" and we are left to clean up the mess.

28-Dec-18
"Talk about semantics! Being Pro Choice doesn’t equate to Pro Abortion. That very delicate choice belongs to a woman and her doctor. No one else."

- a) Why is that a 'delicate choice?' and b) does that mean dear old mom and her gynecologist can eradicate us at will? Anytime? If not why?

28-Dec-18
Tonybear Yes. But it is Christian Faith as found in the Holy Bible. " Catholic" is a religious identity that should be Christian but sometimes I wonder. If they are following scripture there are several clear references: Some are as follows.

Jeremiah 1:4-5 ESV Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.”

Thus says the LORD who made you And formed you from the womb, who will help you, 'Do not fear, O Jacob My servant; And you Jeshurun whom I have chosen. Jeremiah 20:17

Because he did not kill me before birth, So that my mother would have been my grave, And her womb ever pregnant. Psalm 139:13-16

For You formed my inward parts; You wove me in my mother's womb. I will give thanks t Ecclesiastes 11:5

Just as you do not know the path of the wind and how bones are formed in the womb of the pregnant woman, so you do not know the activity of God who makes all things.

28-Dec-18
Tonybear I'm No expert on Jewish Torah. But I think this is generally an accurate disposition: In conflict to first breath. Your pen-pal seems to be misinformed on his scripture.

"Sanctity of life"

Judaism has a supreme concern for the sanctity of human life.

According to the Mishnah (Sanhedrin 4:5):

Whoever destroys one life is as if he destroyed a whole world, and whoever preserves a life is as if he preserved the whole world.

Apart from an overall regard for the sanctity of life, Judaism finds other reasons to forbid abortion:

killing a fetus breaks God's command to populate the world killing a fetus destroys something made in God's image killing a fetus is wanton destruction of part of God's creation killing a fetus destroys something that could become a being killing a fetus is an unjustifiable act of wounding it is wrong to injure oneself

Exceptions include the known threat to the would-be mother or other sufficiently serious sufferings that would occur.

28-Dec-18
Jeremiah 1:4-5 ESV Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, and before you were born I consecrated you; I appointed you a prophet to the nations.” -Sounds a lot like genetic planning to me from sperm + egg to equal zygote. As I understand a female already has her eggs before she is born as well, so one abortion is multi-generational.

Times were once different- my maternal great grandmother was a mid-wife helped bring hundreds of children to this world. Reportedly never lost one, which if true would be amazing given the times and lack of resources in rural central MN.. Didn't become rich either, back when folks helped each other a lot and believed in God.

P.S. She had 17 of her own at home too (2 sets of twins)

29-Dec-18
BEG - there is an emotional attachment involved when having kids, from conception to full term. One day, maybe, you'll understand this. This alone demonstrates there is more to it than plain dumb science and what its reasoning is.

Paul - if it is a "delicate" decision for the mother to make, what does that tell you? More to it than just a woman's right to her body. Talk about the justification of justifications for pride, weakness, and out right selfishness.

Only a dumbass thinks abortion is an OK practice to population control. The ones who think that should be the first to volunteer for population control. And, only a complete dumabss thinks abortion is an OK practice because of a birth defect, such as down syndrome...

29-Dec-18
I'm really resisting every time I think of posting. It just feels like there is no value given this topic is more inflammatory than hopping on here and calling the President names or something.

I'm an avid reader of "Skeptic" magazine. It's excellent across the board. This month there is a fantastic article on abortion that is worth the read. I checked the site and didnt see it, other than as something you could purchase, so I cant link it, beyond a link one could go to to buy a digital copy of the current edition. https://www.skeptic.com/magazine/ Most places that sell a lot of periodicals will also carry it. I tend to read it at the Library or buy it at Barnes and Noble here.

Worth a read. Probably wont change anyone's mind, but it's an interesting discussion on the topic I'd not seen so clearly elucidated before.

03-Jan-19
"Talk about semantics! Being Pro Choice doesn’t equate to Pro Abortion. That very delicate choice belongs to a woman and her doctor. No one else."

Well, if that's true why did you bring up the subject...are you a woman?? Seems like you should stick to something you know...whatever that is..

03-Jan-19
What's democide?

Death by liberal Democrat policies which end up killing people?

Which they do.

03-Jan-19

How about asking the baby if he/she wants to be cut apart and killed in the womb?

03-Jan-19

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Kamryn
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Kamryn
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Max
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Max
Hey, Paul Zeidan!

Here's who you advocate murdering.

My granddaughter, less than two hours after she was delivered and my grandson, just after he was delivered.

Defend that position!

03-Jan-19

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
Paul Zeidan,

Here's my grandson at less than one year old.

Is he, too, just another 'unviable tissue mass' that you're just fine with killing?

03-Jan-19
I always cringe when opening threads that deal with abortion. I can't help but start to feel ill every time I look at procedure pictures.

At one time a poster here implied they felt crime rates correlated to removal of prayer from public schools.

A higher correlation exists IMO to when abortion was legalized. De-valuing human life in the womb IMHO has devalued life in general, and people behave accordingly.

My heart hurts for not just the babies, but the individuals who have participated in such a heinous procedure. God forgives all, the babies are angels no doubt.

We had two miscarriages, and I know Robin and I will have our family in heaven. And I will be the perfect father there that I would have never accomplished here on Earth.

03-Jan-19
Kyle, you might as well accept that fact that they have no argument today whether it's a child or not. When I buried my son 10 yrs ago at 5 months, it only re-enforced my pro life stance.

No culture will survive that allows the slaughter of the innocent. Forget religion for a moment...by difinition, the child is a person unto it'self, scientificly.

The pro abortion crowd are agreeing with the pro slavery and anti-Jewish crowd from the past...agreeing that some classes of individuals are sub human.

03-Jan-19
Frank, sorry for your loss. You are a good man for sure!

03-Jan-19

03-Jan-19

03-Jan-19
Sorry for the triple post..dont know how that happened.

03-Jan-19
My heart breaks for the both of you.

I can't imagine the pain you all felt.

The left tries to rationalize abortion by claiming those beautiful little people in the womb are simply "unviable tissue masses."

Yet what is a baby who is born because he/she was not murdered in the womb? That baby is no more capable of surviving on its' own for a few years after it is born than it was while it was in the womb.

Is that baby also an "unviable tissue mass?"

Thirty or more decades ago, I was on the fence on the issue.

Then I began to realize that something dies when a 'pro-choice' woman, (what an absolute crock those words are, because unless she was raped, she MADE the choice on her own and of her own free will to possibly become pregnant), yet then decided to kill her baby because having a baby wasn't "convenient."

i think I want to throw up at the very idea.

03-Jan-19
Sweet baby Jesus, I pray for all our little ones in their mother's womb, and all aborted little ones, that God holds them im the palm of his hands.

03-Jan-19
My heart hurts for the mothers also.

03-Jan-19

NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
NvaGvUp's embedded Photo
My Brand New Granddaugter and my 11 1/2 month old grandson.

Yet according to Paul Zeidan, neither one should have been allowed to be born in the first place.

03-Jan-19
Once you have held a premie in the palm of your hand who survived (when three of his siblings didn't) develop into a man now having his own children it will change you forever.

In addition, if you have seen a relative try for years to have a child then be graced with one who has a serious malformity (e.g. a 3 chamber heart) ultimately doesn't survive past 3 months that will affect you as well.

"unviable tissue mass?" my my, what a statement. The Ghost of Christmas Present would be so impressed with your idea of decreasing the surplus population. Pay attention to the children "ignorance" and "want" for on their brow is spelled DOOM!!

03-Jan-19

To be clear about Gods forgiving ... As a model of the order of our forgiveness. You may forgive without their repentance but the relationship is not intact.

Notice the act of stating the offense( "Rebuke him" who sins ). Notice the need for repentance ( Those who offend must accept responsibility) to "Repent". Then there is forgiveness in the true sense. Whereby, The relationship is restored.

Luke 17:3-4, “If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him”

2 Chronicles 7:14…[when my people] turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, will forgive their sin and heal their land.

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful to forgive us our sins…

Lords word, Amen

04-Jan-19

jrhurn's Link
I strongly encourage all of you to visit Abort73.com, link attached. The owner of this site is incredibly articulate, highly educated, and passionate about this topic.

I hate these terms, but for the sake of continuity. For Pro Lifers - please visit, contribute and support. They have some great messages on T-shirts For pro choice - (BEG & YFP) please visit with an open mind and see if you can refute his arguments. I don't believe you can.

Finally, one of his shirts has a saying on it that I love.........

For the Pro Choice crowd....Would it bother you more it they used a gun?

James

04-Jan-19
Ja, they know it's murder, they can't argue that it's just a glob of tissue anymore. The holocaust should be a reminder to any people as a nation, what can happen when you rationalize the reason for committing atrocities.

• Sitka Gear