NvaGvUp 04-Jan-19
Annony Mouse 04-Jan-19
spike78 04-Jan-19
Annony Mouse 08-Jan-19
Annony Mouse 13-Jan-19
HA/KS 13-Jan-19
31-Dec-18

Coyote 65's Link
Don't know about Hillary, but for sure Fauxahantis.

Terry

31-Dec-18
Should be very entertaining.

31-Dec-18
KOWABUNGA !

31-Dec-18
Princess Liealot “wants a government that works for everyone”. Probably world peace, houses for everyone, free healthcare and honest politicians. She had me until the last one.

31-Dec-18
Thank God.

The Rock

31-Dec-18
That's good news. Too bad Ocasio-Cortez can't run and split the dumb and dumber-er vote.

31-Dec-18
She'll get 1/1024th of the popular vote ;^)

31-Dec-18
Not if the Kam-Cali princess does...

31-Dec-18
Going to be a right interesting 2020 elections. And there's not anyone other than Trump standing in their way.

I'm wondering if she'll apply for minority campaign funding because she could be 1028th part Native American, it worked to get her through college.

31-Dec-18
Warren: ‘I’m in This Fight All the Way’ – ‘Going to Build a Grassroots Campaign’

They are going to smoke weed and lie about their roots.

31-Dec-18
If that’s all the Democrats can come up with they might as well cancel the election.....

31-Dec-18
My state wanted to give you a gift that keeps on giving. Have no fear, zero % she gets the nomination. Not sure who will... but in 2021, Sen Warren will still be a senator here.

31-Dec-18
it will be fun to watch but do not underestimate her. remember the last two presidents that were elected everyone laughed at them the day they got in.

31-Dec-18
I think JFK would be way too conservative for the Democrat party today...come to think of it, I think he would be too conservative for the Republican party.

She's a hoot

01-Jan-19
The thing not to underestimate is the stupidity of the leftest voter OR the sheer numbers of them. If Kim Kardashian ran, she would win in a landslide, and I doubt she could identify a globe when challenged.

01-Jan-19
^^^ This!

03-Jan-19
Dearest ignorant Bowlibs, HIAS is an organization that supports refugees and alleged refugees.

Citizens are NOT getting paid... so let me give my Salary to NON-Citizens... from r/The_Donald

03-Jan-19

04-Jan-19

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Pelosi Has Some Competition!
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Pelosi Has Some Competition!

04-Jan-19
You guys crack me up!

04-Jan-19
Citizens are not getting paid so she's gonna give her salary to non-citizens? That makes about as much sense as hosing down your house when your neighbor's is on fire.

04-Jan-19
South Farm,

Actually, hosing down your house when it's your neighbor's house that's on fire makes sense.

But what she's doing is pure political grandstanding because she rode her Faux Squaw thing to fame and netted millions of dollars for her own use.

Have another beer, Liz, you freaking phony!!!!!!!.

04-Jan-19

04-Jan-19
What are you guys talking about? She has done so much for my state of MA. Wait a minute what the hell has she done?

08-Jan-19

13-Jan-19
I noticed something blogjogging this evening...many of the Democrats who have tossed their hats/war bonnets into the arena for the Democrat nomination will have problems with the party's ultra left (and GoP when it comes to the campaign) for their past public record.

Example: Princess Walking Eagle wrote a book...

13-Jan-19
Mouse, EVERY voter should hear that.

• Sitka Gear