TGbow 31-Dec-18
Your fav poster 31-Dec-18
TGbow 31-Dec-18
70lbdraw 31-Dec-18
Grey Ghost 01-Jan-19
Your fav poster 01-Jan-19
Grey Ghost 02-Jan-19
31-Dec-18
Already in Dearborn, MI I read somewhere on the internet;)

31-Dec-18
Yeah.... we have Jewish security in my neighborhood.... The sky is falling !!!!

31-Dec-18
^^^. From the fake news website the Gateway Pundit. At least post it from a reputable news source....

31-Dec-18
Did I ever tell you we have an Eruv wire around my neighborhood too ?? It’s a wire that is erected high on posts around the neighborhood.... It has something to do with allowing the Jews to come out of their houses with babies in strollers as long as they are inside the eruv.... The wire is odd looking because it’s not electric and connects to nothing.

31-Dec-18
I saw this, knew it was Spike and said "here we go again".

31-Dec-18
Spike posted it...that’s proof enough lol

31-Dec-18
I hope it ain't true, that would be as bad as the Anglo American law...lol Cant believe everything you read but honestly it wouldn't surprise me.

31-Dec-18
So,,,, She got fired. No Sharia Law there. Nothing but common sense.

31-Dec-18
What faith was that nurse recently accused/convicted of helping several elderly meet their Maker?

31-Dec-18

Habitat for Wildlife's Link
She went to a Baptist College, OMG!

31-Dec-18
Or Doctor Kevorkian for that matter....... He snuffed out one in a hotel in our city early in my career.........His death machine was made from an erector set....

31-Dec-18
Come JTV don't ya know The Gateway Pundit is fake news....That is according to our resident Islam apologist.

31-Dec-18
I’m not reading all that. I’ll take your word for it that she was racist and was fired.

31-Dec-18
LOL...I'm with you Big Bear

31-Dec-18
Yes, she shares some common philosophy with skinheads.

31-Dec-18
Maybe take a ride into Brooklyn and see for yourself. There are more Hasidim than Muslims. But either way it’s an amazing example of multi culturalism at its finest. No where on earth can you find so many different types of people living together, in relative peace than Brooklyn. My wife and I lived in Boureum Heights before we got married. We’d have Arabic coffee in the morning st a cafe, southern BBQ for lunch from to brothers from Alabama and dance to RnB in the basement of a former baptist church with an Asian DJ. What an experience it was.

31-Dec-18
That's what made America what it is..diversity. As long as folks leave me alone they have a right to their own culture...as long as there are no violent acts commited on others.

31-Dec-18
Yfp...like I said..."You're a racist!"

01-Jan-19
I got the same picture twice?

01-Jan-19
Spike never fails to amuse....

Matt

01-Jan-19
Maybe we can save a lot of money using signs on the border instead of building a wall? I am sure that sign keeps the police out. There were no traffic citations since the sign went up, correct?

01-Jan-19
The Dearborn sign is photoshopped nonsense.

02-Jan-19
KPC,

You do realize there's some Spike-like dummy who believes those pics are real and are re-posting them in all seriousness elsewhere, don't you?

Funny stuff, nonetheless.

Matt

• Sitka Gear