Will 03-Jan-19
MT in MO 03-Jan-19
TGbow 03-Jan-19
WV Mountaineer 03-Jan-19
KSflatlander 03-Jan-19
Grey Ghost 03-Jan-19
02-Jan-19

02-Jan-19
The "guys" working there are "guys" in name only. That a-hole should have been removed via "bum's rush" ASAP!

03-Jan-19
He needed the crap beat out of him.

03-Jan-19
My grandpa said that a man that lays hands to a woman, does so because he's not man enough to lay hands to a man.

No excuse for that. I don't care if she was in the wrong and being an A-Hole, you don't grab a woman by the neck/neck of the shirt, period.

I've been physically attacked by a couple of different women in the past. Your average woman without a weapon or training in martial arts cannot hurt you that bad with her hands. She can bite and scratch, but simple defensive parrying will keep you from sustaining anything more than a temporary sting that's less than you'll get stubbing your pinky toe in the middle of the night.

If you're a man, you don't come to physical blows with a woman. That's just the way it is.

It's not like she was trying to harm his kid. They were in a disagreement and he made first physical contact. I don't care what happened before. You don't do that.

03-Jan-19
I doubt 'the guys' there saw how it all started and only saw woman beating the crap out of the attacker.

03-Jan-19
She smoked em!

03-Jan-19
Damn, that gal has got one helluva right hook. Dude truly got bitch-slapped.

Matt

03-Jan-19
He will be going to jail as soon as the Police get there and review that video. If someone grabbed my daughter like that, I expect the same reaction.

03-Jan-19
Well done miss! That guy grabbed her, and pulled her really aggressively. What a jerk!

03-Jan-19
One of those so-called male clerks should have clocked that guy. At least they should have gone after him to stop the attack instead of pulling on her and trying to make her stop defending herself. Hope that guy spent some time in jail. She should sue the crap out of him too...

03-Jan-19
Mark, I agree.

03-Jan-19
I bet he didn't wake up that morning thinking a firecracker of a women was going to turn his attitude and poor manners around on him. Didn't see enough on the video to say what they were even fighting about but, she looked calm enough and surely didn't deserve him grabbing her like that. From what was seen.

I was at a party in college and had a girl spit in my face. It was a big party, Lots of males and females, and I promise I didn't do anything to her to deserve that. I was talking to two of her friends and she just walked up and did it. I had been talking to her moments earlier and it was all friendly. Nothing out of line. We talked for about 10 minutes until I went to the keg and refilled my beer. To this day, I do not know what caused it. I just know how I reacted to it.

She walked up and spit right in my face as I stood there talking. No warning. Nothing. Then stood there smiling at me. I did not hit her even though I should have. I handled it pretty well I thought give the situation. Of course some unknowing guys thought they would stand up for the girl not knowing what had transpired. That did not go well either.

My point is, the don't hit a girl routine sounds good and is good practice. But, not all women understand that gratitude demands some responsibility from them too. So, I won't condemn a man without knowing all the circumstances. What I will do ever time is make sure he doesn't turn loose and beat her. Looks like to me that is what the guys were doing here. She obviously didn't need any help.

03-Jan-19
I was thinking the same think MT.

03-Jan-19
So, under Florida's stand your ground law, could either participant in this fiasco have pulled a gun and legally shot the other? Could either party claim they thought they were in imminent deadly harm? What if the cashier was a young large man, and his blows did more damage? Would that change the guilt or innocence of either party?

Personally, I think the dude got what he deserved, and embarrassingly so, too.

Matt

• Sitka Gear