gflight 03-Jan-19
TGbow 03-Jan-19
Salagi 03-Jan-19
Owl 03-Jan-19
Woods Walker 04-Jan-19
South Farm 04-Jan-19
Bluetick1 04-Jan-19
03-Jan-19
Parkland school shooting commission issues report, recommends arming Florida teachers....

Common sense prevails after at least 30 liberals/Trumpettes failed to do anything about his troubling behavior.

No due process doesn't help Mr. President if your gun grabbing minions remain silent regarding whack jobs when there is evidence. We know you just want to target the law abiding folks so you can get a Lewinsky from Feinstein.

We know 0bama's gun runners in the ATF, FBI, DEA, and the ICE component of the Department of Homeland Security didn't care, they ran guns to Mexico to further gun control.

Taking law abiding citizens rights while Trumpette/Democrap loyalists defend and cheer. So disgusting.....

03-Jan-19

gflight's Link

03-Jan-19
I carry every day at school and have encouraged others to. So far, two have started as a direct result of our discussion.

S&W owes me some commissions.

03-Jan-19
Hopefully you never need it but if you need it you got it.

03-Jan-19
Gerald, I'm not cheering. I feel the same way about " takin the guns and due process later" as I felt about the Patriot Act. Unconstitutional through n through.

03-Jan-19
We are seeing more and more states allowing teachers to be armed and more schools finding ways to encourage it.

As I mentioned before, at least one county in Arkansas figured out a legal way to do that a few years back. They just had willing teachers (and other staff), from certain schools undergo the training to become certified reserve deputies.

03-Jan-19
Lee County, VA wants to arm school staff but the attorney general is blocking it... for now. Yes, he's a democrat.

04-Jan-19
Of course. Makes about as much sense as not having fire extinguishers in schools......and no child has died in school fire in over 50 years.

04-Jan-19
Arm teachers. Careful what you wish for, we have a libtard "teacher" here on the CF who I wouldn't entrust with a squirt-gun much less a real gun!

04-Jan-19
arm them with an AR-15.......no handguns. you don't want to go into a fire fight with nothing but a backup weapon.

04-Jan-19
All I can tell you is that teachers in Israel are armed and they don't have school shootings there. And in this country, the only school shooting that was stopped before it started, was in Pearl, Miss.. The vice principal stopped it cold, because he was carrying a concealed gun. The mainstream media never covered it, but you can look it up.

• Sitka Gear