Rocky 04-Jan-19
Grey Ghost 04-Jan-19
'Ike' (Phone) 04-Jan-19
Dale Cover 04-Jan-19
Jim Moore 04-Jan-19
Woods Walker 04-Jan-19
Annony Mouse 06-Jan-19
03-Jan-19
Crazies will always throw out crazy bills and they never garner enough support for passage. The fringes of both parties waste so much political capital on their pipe dreams.

04-Jan-19
Just the beginning, just the beginning...

04-Jan-19
This group will only act as a water-slide for Trump come next election... America will truly see the Dem's need to be in straight jackets.

04-Jan-19
Let the political gridlock begin!! I love it.

Matt

04-Jan-19
They represent their base well. Keep it up.

04-Jan-19
Matt, I believed that you would have preferred this nation to move forward. The citizens of a nation never benefit from self centered governing by their representatives. Our government is engaged in a mean spirited, despising, adversarial tug of war.

Bad medicine for a split populace who ironically are cheer leading their side, both being led by its leaders into the valley of death.

The Rock

04-Jan-19
Rocco,

For decades, my cynical belief has been the less politicians change things, the less they f**k things up. That goes for both sides, IMO. So, yes, I'm a fan of political stagnation, and always will be.

Matt

04-Jan-19
These politicians need to understand one truth. They only have a sense of power so long as the citizenry allows them to...

04-Jan-19
Matt,

That being said and believed it follows that neither whining, disgust or complaint would come forward from your lips across the complete political spectrum ever again. Correct?

The Rock

04-Jan-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

04-Jan-19
Rocco,

Let's not go overboard, here. If we didn't have politics to whine and complain about, what the hell would we grumpy old men ever talk about?

;-)

Matt

04-Jan-19
Matt,

Forget politics, we know that. I am surprised you haven't commented on the latest Tiger Woods debacle. This guy has his own built in banana peel and just can't avoid these $200.00 bimbo's. This right after his coach said he was hitting the ball the best he has ever seen him hit it since 2006. Must have wanted to go celebrate and his slimey side showed up again this time on video. Two blonds and a male transvestite. Wow. My bet was looking to be in jeopardy but how can he get past this. ;-))))) Jokin......

The Rock

04-Jan-19
Rocco,

I actually haven't heard anything about a new Tiger debacle. Got a link?

I heard a good joke about Tiger...

Q: Which course gives Tiger Woods the most trouble?

A: Intercourse!

Matt

04-Jan-19
I guess Mr Hank Johnson gets a pass since he's on the left side. If they gonna claim to be against racism at least they could be consistent.

04-Jan-19
Matt, Lol..... I just want to reiterate I was jokin , about the debacle.... but his swing and ball contact is rumored to be off the charts for the first times in 8 years. No jokin......We will see.

The Rock

04-Jan-19
Rocco,

You had me hook, line, and sinker. Lol!

That's good to hear about Tiger's swing. Love him, or hate him, you can't deny his talent, drive, and impact on the sport.

Matt

04-Jan-19

04-Jan-19
Technically I wish they'd all just go home.

They won't actually do what they are supposed to do, but rather sit around and make up MORE laws that we don't need.

Just Go Home!

04-Jan-19
Wasn’t that hank Johnson the dead from the neck up a$$whole that said that Guam would tip over if more Marines were deployed there? This is the stupid shit that the democrats have given us.

04-Jan-19
Well...they're DEMOCRATS! You expected different?

06-Jan-19

• Sitka Gear