BIG BEAR 04-Jan-19
KSflatlander 04-Jan-19
MT in MO 04-Jan-19
MT in MO 04-Jan-19
slade 04-Jan-19
TD 04-Jan-19
TGbow 04-Jan-19
04-Jan-19
Vincent Armstrong And Elizabeth Lecron of Ohio have been indicted by a federal grand jury in a terrorist plot to kill and maim people.

04-Jan-19
Those look like American names that are fairly common?

04-Jan-19
Maybe you can give me an assist and post their pictures Frank.... I’m terrible with posting stuff...

04-Jan-19
I don't have a link, let me Google them.

04-Jan-19

Habitat for Wildlife's Link
Try this, first one that popped up. I did not even look at the source.

04-Jan-19
They look like my every day regular college students.

04-Jan-19
Are you guys saying that terrorists can also be caucasian? Maybe even Christian?

04-Jan-19
There is evil everywhere......

04-Jan-19
Evil and or mental illness.

04-Jan-19
Perhaps you all didn't read the entire article, but this is at the end:

"Federal authorities say Mr. Joseph told undercover agents he was an Islamic State in Iraq and Syria supporter and collected two AR-15 style rifles from them. His social media activity beginning in May alerted authorities. Posts included photos of ISIS propaganda and a ring with the words found in the ISIS flag."

So what is your point? Is it about race?

We already know there are and have been Americans and English and German and other people not of middle eastern descent who have converted to Islam and have joined the Jihad. That's all old news...Just not sure what you all think this signifies...

04-Jan-19
If you read that whole story you posted Frank,,, You see how evil they truly are. That girl was on line praising Dylan Roof and calling his act the Charleston Miracle.......... Toatally insane. And you can bet your back side there are more like them among us in society.

04-Jan-19
What’s your point in pointing out his support of Islamic terrorists MT ?? I really don’t give a damned what their race or religion are. All I see are 2 murderous evil people who happen to have been from Ohio.

04-Jan-19
I was just asking what was the point of the smart ass posts right after your initial post...Ya know, like that feller from Kansas who said something about their race, and that wildlife habitat dude who commented on their nationality...Just asking...don't get all worked up...I posted the last paragraph just to clarify the story and to help identify their motives (the terrorists)...But I guess according to your response motives don't matter...interesting...By the way, I don't think all muslims are terrorists nor do I think they are all inherently evil. I've lived and worked with plenty. Lived in Malaysia for over a year and have traveled quite extensively...Just an FYI...

Happy the police caught these people before they could carry out their crimes. Just thought it was interesting how the authorities became aware of them...ya know, the full story...Have a nice day...

04-Jan-19
MT, look like common American names does not imply anything about their religion, as you did with your Mormon comment.

Have a nice day yourself.

04-Jan-19
Really? I guess I need to go take a sensitivity class...LOL...You guys are ate up...You were obviously alluding to something with regard to their nationality and that Kansas dude was alluding to something about their race. It's OK with me if you don't want to own up to it...as to the Mormons, I don't see where the insult is when referring to Romney as the Mormon, but I really don't care one way or the other about them or what they do so long as they don't knock on my door and try to sell me their version of Utopia (and don't try to set up their own country again like they did in the past). In fact, I can say I really don't care what any person from any religion does so long as they don't try to force their beliefs on me and do not demand to be treated differently than everyone else...how's that?

04-Jan-19
From my perspective,, It’s more important to know the elements of a crime and intent to commit a crime than the motive. It was more important to know that they were building pipe bombs with the intent of blowing people up,, Than their motive. Their motive is based on insanity.

04-Jan-19
I agree Big Bear...They are insane and I am happy they were caught regardless of the circumstances...or race or nationality or religion or color of their skin or sexual orientation...just so I cover all the bases...

04-Jan-19
It is important to realize the threat can come from anyone. That means for me on a diverse college campus my caution should be on with everyone, not just folks of a certain demographic.

Hope that helps you understand my reaction?

04-Jan-19
I agree with your last sentence MT and would add that they not try to blow me up with a pipe bomb.....

04-Jan-19
That is a valid point Frank. Police Departments across the country are training to deal with terrorist attacks. Attacks in the form of active shooters. It could happen anywhere.

04-Jan-19
My comment was sarcastic in response to all the creeping sharia articles posted on the CF. I was making the point that not all terrorist are middle eastern and Muslim.

I completely agree with you all that it does not matter a terrorist race or religion.

Sincerely,

Kansas Dude

04-Jan-19
See H4W, that wasn't hard was it...and you didn't even have to get very snarky about it...Thanks for the clarification...Seems like common sense to me and it has never even entered my mind that only a certain demographic is responsible for all crime and terrorism.

I agree BB...Don't try to blow me up...8^)

04-Jan-19
OK Kansas Dude...8^)

04-Jan-19
MT,

I remember reading comments about how people, like grandma, was checked by TSA while an obvious Muslim was let thru.

Threats can come from where we least expect it.

Yes, we all need to reduce the snarkiness and insults.

04-Jan-19
Backfired.......

04-Jan-19
Motive..... doesn't matter???

seriously?

Del Gue called it.... twern't Mormons..... is there a Mormon race???

04-Jan-19
A terrorist is a terrorist is a terrorist. Glad they caught them.

• Sitka Gear