Will 16-Jan-19
Bou'bound 20-Jan-19
BIG BEAR 20-Jan-19
BIG BEAR 20-Jan-19
Bou'bound 20-Jan-19
TT-Pi 20-Jan-19
05-Jan-19
two questions here...........

who do you pick and how long will it take for the first "i don't like the NFL or care" response to be posted.

05-Jan-19
I don't care!!!!

Did I win a prize???? LOL

05-Jan-19
Saints and an hour ago...lol

05-Jan-19
Not New England. All I care about.

05-Jan-19
The NFL still exists? I thought they stopped playing the superbowl a couple of years ago. I don't think much of anyone has cared what teams were actually playing for a long time.

05-Jan-19
I don’t give a rat’s ass about the politics or drama involved in the debate about the NFL. They are the best football players in the world. I loved playing the game as a youngster and still enjoy watching it even though I think everyone should show respect for their national anthem. Living in a free country means you are free to express your opinions even if I may not personally agree with them. So I will watch and enjoy the skill set involved. Am thinking Saints will win but would not be shocked to see New England go all the way. Just hoping to see a good close game.

05-Jan-19
Geez tough crowd . That went as well as a Alberta lion hunt.

05-Jan-19
Bou...

WOW....did I go off here........................Mahomes who? The answer to the 2nd question first. Well that has been answered.

I am picking the Eagles to win it all as the wild card for three reasons though the task is daunting indeed. Ist....they are playing very good ball right now and have proved it against the best teams in the league. They backed into the playoffs beating the Rams and the Texans in their last games, two very good very hot teams.

...and the 2nd and most important: the belief of the team in the magic of St. Nick Foles. This team truly loves this man and this team has tasted the sweet victory of winning the SB because of St Nick under his guidance. This team with St. Nick has been rejuvenated to taste that again. When Carson Wentz went down once again this year, just as last year, St. Nick won the games at the end that propelled them to the promise land.

You can not discount the power of faith and belief this team has in St. Nick and most importantly the teams unconditional belief that God Himself, as they have openly professed, ( one player saying " something is going on here") anointed Nick Foles last year to end the 58 year drought. This year, their proof is the eerily similar events that mirrored last year's QB change. Last year Wentz goes down in the Rams game, while losing the game no less, and ends his season in game 13. Foles comes in and guides the Eagles to a unlikely victory. This year Wentz goes down in game 13 again , and Nick Foles wins the Rams game again, in LA again, this time a 13 point underdog when the Rams had to win for home field advantage throughout the playoffs. The last game of the season that continued his winning streak this year he tied the all time NFL record for consecutive completions (25 in a row). He also holds the all time NFL record for the highest QB rating ever in playoff games, the NFL record for TD's to interceptions (27-2) and tied the NFL record for TD's in one game with 7. These are just 4....4 of the many NFL records this young 29 year old holds. So how has this Nick Foles flew under the radar? Well Chip Kelly, that psychopathic looney tune trades him away for Sam Bradford to the then St Louis Cardinals and that mastermind of failure and destruction of QB's, Jeff Fischer, ruins Foles career in a little league system. Foles is going to quit football, he has the money and his family is excessive wealthy. Who calls but Andy Reid , who drafted Nick Foles when he was with the Eagles and asks him to come to KC as a backup. Foles wants to quit but owes it to Andy and signs with KC where he rarely if ever played. The world turns and Scott Pedersen the OC of KC is hired by the Eagles as HC. Reid calls Pedersen and tells him Foles is going to retire. Pedersen and Foles were friendly in KC and he convinces Foles to sign with the Eagles to help their new Golden EVERYTHING Boy Carson Wentz along. Well Carson Wentz has proved to be made of glass and Foles takes over filling in for him and wins the SB. Wentz comes back this year and, surprise, he goes down again and here we are.

Lastly the # 13 is good luck in Italy ( Sicily) and I and my entire family wear a GOLD #13 around our neck with the Cross of the Boss of course. I have supreme faith. Btw...I give the Bears credit. They could have laid down last week playing for nothing against the Vikings a team they could easily handle as they proved this year. They had the choice to lose to the Vikes and then play the Vikes this week in the wild card or play full out, beat the Vikes, which would then give them the Eagles. They wanted to play the reigning Champions and that is what Champions do, fear no one. Shout out to the Bears. I believe however they have blundered and will witness the magic of St. Nick Foles up front and personal, with all due respect of course.

There is a bronze statue of Nick Foles looking down at Doug Pederesn outside Lincoln Financial Field calling the play "Philly, Philly which is now NFL lore. I wonder what Chip Keely and Jeff Fischer are thinking right about now. ;-)

The Rock

05-Jan-19
Feedjake - is sadly correct. NE is likely about to enter the zone of sadness. But hey, 20 years of winning seasons, almost as many winning the division, like 9 trips to the super bowl. Any NFL fan would be psyched to have a quarter of that record. So I just enjoy the twilight of the whole freight train we have enjoyed watching, and giggle thinking that my kids "assume" NE sports teams are basically the winningest lot ever assembled, while I grew up thinking everyone but the Celtics basically stunk.

Crazy run the NE sports scene has had. CRAZY.

I'd have been very sure of the Saints 3 weeks ago. I'm a little unsure since. But my thought, is that the SB is Saints Chargers (if the chargers win today) and the Saints win like 38 to 24 or so. I think the best O left is probably the Chiefs, but I dont trust 1.) the D they have and 2.) Andy Reid's clock management. Entertainment wise, that would be the best super bowl - Chiefs Saints.

I'd like to see the Texan's win, for Bill O'Brians sake. To try and correct the ship at Penn State and do the job he did there... tough sailing.

05-Jan-19
The N.E. Pats of course.

05-Jan-19
I’m pulling for the Bears.

05-Jan-19
Only a idiot would ask a question he knew the answer to. Short enough?

The Rock

05-Jan-19
Alabama;)

05-Jan-19
Frank,

The Tide, and YOUR all going to get washed up in it. Short and sweet ehhh? ;-)

The Rock

05-Jan-19
From the NFC, either da' Bears or the Drew Breezes.

From the AFC, either KC or the Bradys.

05-Jan-19
Rob Nye,

The players are free to protest ON THEIR OWN TIME.

They are NOT free to protest when they are ON THE CLOCK unless the team owner agrees.

05-Jan-19
One thing I know for sure.... The NFL haters here were certain to post here that they don’t care.

05-Jan-19
BB x 2!

05-Jan-19
Brain says San Diego and the saints. Rivers is killing it but Breeze is an Super Bowl experienced veteran

Heart says chiefs and saints but that defense (specifically defensive backs) is just...well bad. Hell, Rocky’s Crimson Tide could roll the chiefs defense.

05-Jan-19
Chargers baby!

05-Jan-19
I don't think Houston will make it, Colts are giving them a beat down 21 - 7 with 3 minutes left to play.

05-Jan-19
The Colts advance.....

05-Jan-19
I am pulling for the Chiefs, but agree their defense is very suspect.

05-Jan-19
Chiefs vs Colts. I think we can take’em.

05-Jan-19
Not the Texans.....:(

But the Colt's quarterback is from TX....:)

05-Jan-19
Dallas all the way!

05-Jan-19
Dallas better get their act together or it will be another 1 and done playoff season.

05-Jan-19
NDSU!

06-Jan-19
Well it ain't gonna be the Seahawks or the Texans...

I'm rooting for Philip Rivers and the Chargers...

06-Jan-19
I'll let you know when the game is over. But someone else will let you know because I won't be watching it because I couldn't care less. I wouldn't even know if they cancelled the season until I would hear some cry baby wine about it. I would rather watch ants crawl on the sidewalk but it's too cold out.

06-Jan-19
Wow, what a conclusion to the CHI/PHI game!!

06-Jan-19
The Bears lose on a missed field goal. A 43 yarder off the upright and then the crossbar...... After the kicker made the same kick just after the Eagles called time out to ice the kick.

06-Jan-19
I just watched it. Was texting a college buddy living in Chicago. Feel terrible for them.

06-Jan-19
Delicious!??

13-Jan-19

13-Jan-19
Well....... It’s either going to be a #1 Or a #2.

13-Jan-19
As much as I would like it to be KC, I still think the Patriots are the team to beat.

13-Jan-19
The Patriots are tough.

13-Jan-19
I’m going KC

13-Jan-19
I want 12 to retire with 6 rings, so I want them to win... but I think KC at home is crazy tough. Pat's have not been great on the road all year. All you KC and Mahomes fans can have the next 10 years... hopefully the Pat's have two more in them this year!

14-Jan-19
Would like to see Chiefs and Rams now, would be cool to see another game like that classic Monday night game this year were they scored 105 points...

15-Jan-19

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

15-Jan-19
I can feel the chief fans puckering from Colorado. LOL.

Matt

16-Jan-19
HA/KS - that right there is awesome. Hopefully the red rocket burned it's best defensive match against the colts...

20-Jan-19
Narrowing it down

20-Jan-19
And away we go in KC

20-Jan-19
Patriots destroyed KC in the first half......

20-Jan-19

Bou'bound's embedded Photo
Bou'bound's embedded Photo

20-Jan-19
High Taxes, Liberals, Feminists and to balance it off, The Patriots.

And Nitro. Dang, this is a wild ride.

• Sitka Gear