Annony Mouse 11-Jan-19
05-Jan-19

Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo
Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo

05-Jan-19

KSflatlander's Link
I call BS on “no coverage.”

05-Jan-19
I can’t find anything on the web about the gun.

05-Jan-19
I also see nothing in the CNN article, that mentions he was aided and abetted by 7 other Illegals, thanks to California's "Sanctuary State" status.

05-Jan-19
The perfect example of their selective outrage.

05-Jan-19
Well his statement was “No Coverage” so it’s still BS. It’s statements like that the help divide the left in right IMO. The right says no coverage and the left says they are liars. Saying no coverage takes away from his intent and is easily proven wrong. He should have said “biased” coverage or something.

To me some of his tweet is and example of fake or false information/news.

Regardless, good post. I never noticed that the media is not looking into how an illegal got a gun. Point taken.

05-Jan-19
Another recent example....Yesterday's news of tremendous job numbers, low unemployment and stock market surge ran well below the fold in the Boston Globe. I'd bet money we would have had a front page headline if the news had gone the other way. Sometimes no news is fake news too.

07-Jan-19
07-Jan-19

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo

07-Jan-19
Ya think???

08-Jan-19
It's gotten so bad around here that the local news will only give a description of criminals and perpetrators if they're NOT people of color. Just doesn't play into the agenda I guess.

11-Jan-19
New York Dem shutting down terrorism committee to create Trump investigation panel

Priorities...open borders, shutting down the government...but more important: another Trump investigation.

• Sitka Gear