Sitka Gear
80 Year Cycle Validity?
Community
Contributors to this thread:
jingalls 07-Jan-19
Will 08-Jan-19
07-Jan-19
Any of you ever read this stuff? Pay attention to the third force.

https://www.businessinsider.com/beyond-the-false-dawn-global-crisis-2020-2022-2011-2

07-Jan-19

Habitat for Wildlife's Link

07-Jan-19
Come on guys, I am providing you a ready made excuse for the coming economic collapse that you will be able to defend it wasn't Trump's fault.

07-Jan-19
All societies come to an end. If your putting your faith in this world...might want to rethink that? God Bless!

08-Jan-19
Interesting article Frank.

If you cross reference it with various philisophical, sociological and psychological developmental "stages", there are additional layers which relate to those same points.

It is interesting the "chart" seems to skip the mid-late 60's and early 70's, which admittedly I've only read about having been born in 74, but which sure seem to have come with a lot of big, big challenges that would suggest a substantial social, emotional, financial challenge to society during that time frame - not reflected in the chart.

I'm pretty optimistic though, and have a lot of trust in humans... So I feel like, even if we are tangling with really extreme social upheaval at the moment, I believe it can get better. So maybe by bias is just riding through the "cycles"...

• Sitka Gear