South Farm 08-Jan-19
Will 08-Jan-19
HDE 08-Jan-19
Woods Walker 08-Jan-19
TGbow 08-Jan-19
elkmtngear 08-Jan-19
BowSniper 08-Jan-19
07-Jan-19
A Michigan family of 5 was vacationing in Florida;;; And all 5 were killed in a car crash in Kentucky on the way home when a man in a pickup was driving the wrong way on I-75, and hit them head on. He was killed too. Autopsy reports will determine if alcohol was a factor.

07-Jan-19
Damn...

07-Jan-19
That's tragic. A guy I went to school with had the same thing happen to him and his family coming back from a Florida vacation. There were 5 or 6 of them in the car and his dad fell asleep. The ensuing wreck killed his father and at least one of his siblings. He came away with severe facial/head scars. I can't even imagine something that awful.

08-Jan-19
Yep. The mother was a doctor and the father a lawyer..... kids..... 14, 13 and 7. All dead along with the wrong way driver.

My cousin and aunt were in a head on collision on New Years Eve near West Branch Mi. The other driver died and it doesn’t look good for my aunt. She’s 80. My cousin was driving her to her doctors appointment in crappy weather.

08-Jan-19
Terrible, prayer sent.

08-Jan-19
I was on I70 between St. Louis and Colombia Missouri one time on a Saturday morning around 9 AM. All the cars and trucks in front of me were swerving around and then I saw the car driving on the wrong side headed in the wrong direction. By this time the oncoming car had moved over to the left lane and was 1/2 way in the median. When it went past I could the see the driver was a little old lady who could barely see above the dash. She looked scared...no accidents that I am aware of, but I don't know how she ever got straightened out again...

08-Jan-19
Mark. I responded to one of those on the Freeway once. An old lady with dimentia driving the wrong way on the freeway. Pucker factor for sure going the wrong way on the freeway lights and sirens to get her stopped. I almost had to intentionally put her into the wall to stop her before someone got killed..... but we got her boxed in and stopped....... scary for sure seeing headlights coming at you.

08-Jan-19
Terrible story, but my bet was a cell phone was somehow involved. Worse than booze as far as I'm concerned.

08-Jan-19
Horrible horrible horrible. Ugh. Poor family...

08-Jan-19
Happens more than it should, the primary culprits are drunk drivers and cell phones in my neck of the woods...

08-Jan-19
Yep. It's called "driving with your head up your app".........

They should make cell phones so that the telephone/texting part won't function if it's within 3' of an ignition switch.

08-Jan-19
That's really sad. Prayers for their family, that's a horrible thing to lose family like that.

08-Jan-19

08-Jan-19
I think that is also what killed the late great Sam Kinison.

• Sitka Gear