Your fav poster 09-Jan-19
Oneidadude 09-Jan-19
PECO 09-Jan-19
TT-Pi 10-Jan-19
South Farm 10-Jan-19
Grey Ghost 10-Jan-19
Woods Walker 10-Jan-19
08-Jan-19
We need more people with upstanding morals like this in America......

08-Jan-19
Let me at the MF. He'll be tripping on his intestines.

08-Jan-19
Why the the hell would you repost something like that?

08-Jan-19
That no good CS'er. A blowtorch,a pair of pliers to do a little parting out and then through the meat grinder feet first up to his ankles and then three inches a day from there on out. To show that I am not all bad a six foot styptic pencil on site to stop the bleeding at the intervals. Once to the hips off with his head and arms drop his sorry a$$ in a hermetically sealed bag, wrap him up in commercial canvas and use him as first base in the next softball game.

The Rock

08-Jan-19
Oh for f#$ks sakes! This is the third world filth that the left wants to let in?

08-Jan-19
That's freaking awful. What kind of soul-less SOB would do that?

08-Jan-19
He needs his ass kicked.

08-Jan-19
He needs gutted and drained where he set. Before he gets it, make him hurt bad. I’m so friggin mad right now.

08-Jan-19
We already know they are sh!t, why post that???

08-Jan-19
Why post? Because maybe the feel-goodniks need to see that some of the crap they are willing to let in may not be totally in line with their voting bloc.

09-Jan-19
That just freakn disturbed me... Damn, can't get that out of my mind...

09-Jan-19
Disturbed me also... need to show that to my mother in law to help explain what is really going on, but I wont because I don't really want her to witness that torture. The plain fact is this goes on everyday to animals, humans... sick frkn bastards and film it yet. I have 2 cats tigi and sisi they are the world to my wife and i... I dont get angry much but if anyone were to harm them, I pity what my wife would do to the cowards!

09-Jan-19
tough guy - now let's try that on someone who is not so trusting...

09-Jan-19
"......I pity what my wife would do to the cowards!"

You got that right! When my wife unleashed the full maternal instinct fury of hell on him he'd stab himself!

09-Jan-19
I'm sorry, but that was really hard to watch. I know these people exist, but let's not give them credence by re-posting this shit on our site, please. At the very least, perhaps a warning is in order next time. God..

09-Jan-19
Duct tape him to a chair blindfolded, heads phones and 24 hours of Barry Manilo.

09-Jan-19
SF, I agree with your request to a point, we need to show people the evil that surrounds us daily... the irony of this is we as hunters take the lives of wild animals yet still respect them... and I can assure you every hunter that watched that poor little fella go thru that hell has as much pity and love for him as any human being, as far as I am concerned.

09-Jan-19
This video had me up last night trying to either shake the image or trying to decide how I would exact revenge for the little guy. Nothing personal against the OP but you might add a warning going forward. It makes me furious to see this and not be in a position to protect him.

09-Jan-19
Ditto on that KP.

09-Jan-19
If that creep got here by plane, how would a wall stop him?

09-Jan-19
Wish I could un-see that.

09-Jan-19
I was waiting for someone to step in and fuk that guy up. That was shitty, and don't think this only goes on in other countries, plenty of U.S. born citizens treat animals the same.

10-Jan-19
Not taking anything away from this terrible thing but I have seen videos of people in Africa that makes this look a lot less evil than what some people do to other humans. Apparently, man has some deeper levels of Evil.

Several men, kicking the hell out of a few Christians in a pit. Kicking them in the head and all over repeatedly and beating them so badly that they couldn't protect themselves from the blows any longer ... Brace yourself ... Then they were lit on fire by burning branches on top of them. More and more branches added and the fire grows stronger... They just got kicked back into the fire over and over and eventually gave up and burned alive.

Have you seen that or beheadings? These are people and as sick as that video is, it is a poor animal but not a poor human being.

Some things we can't unsee.

10-Jan-19
The world is full of evil and it comes in all forms. Still, I believe there's a special place in hell for the guy in the video...and the sooner the better!

10-Jan-19
I considered who the source was and chose not to click on the video. Sounds like I made the right choice.

Matt

10-Jan-19
Yes you did Matt. I wish I hadn't. Just knowing about it would have been enough......MORE than enough.

• Sitka Gear