TD's embedded Photo

10-Jan-19
LOL!!! Saved that one!

10-Jan-19
It needs a Midol Suppository...

10-Jan-19
See what Katlyn started. Kiss Kiss !

10-Jan-19
Excuse me ma'am, your testosterone is showing.

10-Jan-19
"Cruise into a bar on the shore Her picture graced the grime on the door She's a long lost love at first bite Baby maybe you're wrong but you know it's all right That's right"

10-Jan-19
Precious little princess s(he) is.

10-Jan-19
My mom went through that. Menapause.

That was a rough 10 years.

Never judge a book by its cover!

10-Jan-19

11-Jan-19
The clerk should have said that he would gladly take it outside, but that he can't because he doesn't hit girls. I'm guessing that he/she would have exploded at that point.

11-Jan-19
Lol. My wife had a professor in college that informed the class if they were confused about their gender, they should look down when they step out of the shower..lol

11-Jan-19
When I was in high school (60's), we had a wrestling coach who on the first day of practice told everyone that when, "......you go home tonight and taker a shower, before to step in to the shower look at yourself in the mirror. If you don't see a pair of b*lls then don't come back tomorrow!"

My......how times have changed!!! BTW.....he was a WINNING coach! He had 2 state champions in their weight class in the 3 years I was at that school. Today he'd be fired.

11-Jan-19
1971 at the San Diego Plaza, stop and asked a tall good looking blond mini-skirt lady where this specific shop was at, had to step back when she spoke because it was a guy. The voice was deep and could have been a DI at the USMC, just told him thanks for the info and moved on. First time encountering a 'drag queen' now pc a transgender.

Knew a gent there that got loaded up and went back to his apartment with his pickup date and found out she had a bigger one than he did, that end his night and drinking.

• Sitka Gear