NvaGvUp 11-Jan-19
BIG BEAR 16-Jan-19
Rocky 16-Jan-19
gflight 16-Jan-19
Will 16-Jan-19
Fivers 17-Jan-19
11-Jan-19

Fivers's Link
Not many of these stories have this good of outcome!

I wish her fast and full healing from everything that she has had to endure!

11-Jan-19
Amen X2!

11-Jan-19
Wonderful news!

11-Jan-19
Thank God!

11-Jan-19
Unexpected! Wonderfully unexpected. I had tears in my eyes when reading the article.

11-Jan-19
Occasionally, I am disappointed that the constitution outlawed Medieval torture.

How can we be so excited that a girl we never met has been rescued and is still alive. Prayers for complete healing.

11-Jan-19
They did...justice will be served. Time to dig up the old copy of "Comanche Interrogation Techniques".

11-Jan-19
Great news!

11-Jan-19
Excellent news...!! I hate to think of what she’s been through...... Is the man that had her captive the suspect in the killing of her parents ?? This is the first I’ve heard of this case.

11-Jan-19
We'll see I guess.

11-Jan-19
From the press briefing, it sounds like they believe that he was on his own with this and was the one that killed the parents and abducted her. No other suspects at this time.

11-Jan-19
There is no place in hell hot enough for this animal.

11-Jan-19
Henry..... We have a hydraulic feed wheel on our chipper...... can move it along an inch at a time if a person wanted....

11-Jan-19
Take this guy out onto the biggest pasture you can find, shoot him in both knees and drive away. Every day drive by and see how he is doing.

11-Jan-19
Too fast, TD

11-Jan-19
I vote for using all three of the above methods

11-Jan-19
I've always thought the 18th century pirate's practice of burying enemies up to their necks in the wet sand of an incoming tide was an appropriate punishment for evil psychos like this.

Matt

11-Jan-19
That'd work too.

11-Jan-19
As others have written here, when I read the story this morning, I could not stifle the tears.

16-Jan-19
The news is reporting that sick bastard randomly picked out the girl at a bus stop............ Then kidnapped her and killed her parents. There is pure evil in the world.

16-Jan-19
Against all odds and hope, miracles shake us to the core and strengthens our faith when the unbelievable occurs, weakening our future doubts. Endings such as this touch my senses so deeply that I am overcome with emotions that an angel was spared, as if it were my own, because it could have very well been.

The Rock

16-Jan-19
Wish the mom would have been armed in the bathtub.

It who did this needs painful torture for years then death...

16-Jan-19
Thank goodness she survived and escaped. What a dirt bag!

17-Jan-19
BB-

The report that I saw, said that he had to stop for the school bus on his way to work, 1 of the 2 days that he had that job, and saw her get on the bus. He said that once he saw her, he had to have her. He also said that he had attempted to break in 2 times prior to night of the killing, but there were people around and he left before being spotted. The dad was shot through the door, her and her mother tried to hide in the bathroom while her mother called 911 but he broke the door in and made the mother hang up the phone. Once she hung the phone up, he bound the girls wrists and ankles, then shot the mother in the head and drug the girl out and put her in his trunk. As he was driving away, he said that he yielded to 3 cop car responding to the 911 call, the girl heard the sirens as the cops went past to get to the house. He said that he saved some shotgun ammo just in case he was stopped by an officer and he was going to shoot the officer if stopped.

Sounds like he is cooperating with law enforcement, I'm guessing that he really doesn't have a choice since she was able to free herself and tell the investigators everything.

On a good note, there was a $50K reward for her recovery and it sounds like she will be getting the money since she was able to escape and find help.

• Sitka Gear