AZOnecam 11-Jan-19
orionsbrother 12-Jan-19
Shuteye 12-Jan-19
BIG BEAR 12-Jan-19
11-Jan-19
Prayers for the lost and families.

More of Obama's Legacy.

11-Jan-19
Sad...hard to deny the hatred/disrespect/targeting of our LEOs is an Obama legacy. Sadly, I do not see a change in the segments of our society that hold and act upon those views until the proREgressive communist Democrat Party becomes a footnote in history.

Prayers for those two young ladies...and those who presently serve.

11-Jan-19
It’s time to implement execution of cop killers. Rest In Peace my sisters.

11-Jan-19
Prayers for their families. I'm sure we wont see any groups protesting for murdered Leos. I hope the killers brought to justice and then executed.

11-Jan-19
I was born and raised in a very tough area of South Philly where real life and serious wise guys as you may know them from the silver screen were on every other corner. If someone even spit on an officer, quietly and without warning they would pay the price. Police officers were untouchable back then and everyone knew the rules. If it got back to Angelo from the precinct about someone being a problem there would be hell to pay. A police officer being killed in our neighborhood was unheard of and they were protected accordingly. Understandably one hand washes the other but that deal was good for both and the neighborhood the police protected in kind. This $hit would never stand and by the time the investigation began in City Hall it would have already been over in the streets or the Delaware. No B.S.

The Rock

The Rock

11-Jan-19
Prayers sent

11-Jan-19
Tragic news....condolences to the friends and families of both officers.

They still have not ID'd the dead suspect in Officer Corona's murder.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/natalie-corona-davis-california-officer-on-force-only-two-weeks-shot-dead/

They have not arrested anyone in Officer Payne's murder.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/shreveport-officer-fatally-shot-as-she-prepared-for-work/

11-Jan-19
Find the perps and and cook em.

11-Jan-19
Reading the stories on these 2 young Officers...... Heartbreaking.......

11-Jan-19
Its very sad. I hate it and will pray for the family.

11-Jan-19
My heart goes out to the families of these two beautiful lives cut short. I have trouble finding the words to express how hurt and angry this makes me. In our country, the lives of our police, fire fighters, EMT, soldiers, nurses, teachers, ER docs, the list goes on...should trump our feel-good policies.

We need to take care of our heroes, the ones who actually make a meaningful difference. IMO, our policy directives should put these people's lives at the forefront.

12-Jan-19
More tragic news. Be careful out there BB

12-Jan-19
Another officer shot last night. The officer is in the hospital and the shooter is dead.

12-Jan-19
Over 1,500 law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty in the last decade.......

• Sitka Gear