NvaGvUp 14-Jan-19
Norseman 14-Jan-19
jjs 14-Jan-19
Bownarrow 15-Jan-19
NvaGvUp 15-Jan-19
11-Jan-19

NvaGvUp's Link
Are you effing kidding me?

An Uber-Lib "entitled" spoiled brat if there ever was one!

Scroll down a bit on the link to see the video to see how totally pathetic this 15 year old "entitled" idiot is!

11-Jan-19
They are out there and more and more of them everyday. How would you like to end up with one of these worthless little tramps?

11-Jan-19
"This is about ME!"

What else do you need to know about her?

11-Jan-19
Pat beat you to this, Kyle: Birth of a Democrat thread.

I see a bright future for this young person (she never identified what gender she thought she was). She'll see her future as the next Occasional Cortex!

11-Jan-19
I can’t watch that crap. No use for her....... none.

11-Jan-19
"What else do you need to know about her?"

Nothing beyond the fact she's only 15, which makes her mostly irrelevant to me regarding things that matter.

Did you have any real clue when you were 15? I didn't.

Matt

11-Jan-19
That young lady is a little bitch because her mom made her that way.

11-Jan-19
I responded to a 911 call from a kid about 10 years old once because his mother was trying to spank him. After talking with him and his mother about his behavior that led to the call.... The mother carried out the spanking.

11-Jan-19
Not just her Mom, BB, but her dad as well.

How in the world could a mom and a dad raise such a clueless spoiled brat?

They raised her and she is the result of their failures.

When I was her age, I think my weekly allowance was something like $2 and nothing more.

The rest I earned by mowing yards and shoveling the neighbors snow.

11-Jan-19
Seems to me it’s insincere. It’s on Dr Phil. They’re getting on tv. No doubt there are idiots like that out there but this seems like satire

11-Jan-19
It’s possible Scott........ but even if they’re playing it up for the camera and the money which comes with T.V.,,,, They are still selling out the daughter’s reputation for attention and/or money......

14-Jan-19
Wow, at 15, she's still pulling the fake crying to get her way? Some kids need a smack.

14-Jan-19
Good grief when I was 15 I didn't even get summer vacation from school. My father was a contractor and I worked six days a week, 10 hour days. However, he would pull me out of school in November for a week deer hunting in Maine. We would stop by L. L. Bean and get our hunting licences in the middle of the night. The cabin we stayed in was like $12 a day and that included breakfast and they would pack your lunch to take in the woods behind the cabin. Had to buy your supper. You could get a lobster dinner for less than $5. I still have both rifles I used in Maine.

14-Jan-19
Sorry, I can't watch one second of Dr. Phil.

14-Jan-19
She needs a spanking.

14-Jan-19
She needed discipline, about 13-14 years ago, through today. She's 15, she'd still do stupid stuff - that's what 15 year old humans do... they mess up trying to figure out how they fit into the world.

At that age, acting that way, to me say's more about the parents than the kid. She "learned" to behave a certain way. If the parents have issues with it, they needed to recognize and work on those a LONG time ago. The folks should have remembered the old: Parent first, friend later "mantra"... Ooph.

Hopefully, without being hurt or killed, she can become a normal member of society... Sadly, 1 visit on Dr Phil isn't going to do it - they need therapy, for a long while...

14-Jan-19
What a piece of crap. That kid would have not gotten that far in my house. If she did start thinking that way she would have to work to get everything on her own.

14-Jan-19
I know where she can receive long term therapy... it's called working, for the rest of your life.

14-Jan-19
Frank,

But, but, but...…… "A job? I don't want a JOB! * sob, sob* No! No! *sob, sob*This is about ME!"

Worthless little piece of crap!

14-Jan-19
Needs a McDonalds job and a Justy to drive there.

Hall and Oats- Rich Girl was written specific for this pimpless prima donna.

14-Jan-19
HEY!

Don't knock McDonald's jobs!

My first real job (not counting mowing neighbors yards and shoveling their snow) was at a Mickey D's when I was in high school and I started at EIGHTY CENTS PER HOUR!

But wait! There's More!

I showed up on time every day and worked my butt off every hour of every shift.

When I left to go off to collage, I was making $1.05 hour, which made me the highest paid non-management employee they had.

Suffice it to say I'm making a LOT more than that now, even after factoring in inflation.

14-Jan-19
Catch me outside!

14-Jan-19
NvaGup, respected MickyD"s workers, thought they had it better than working on a chicken farm, 20000 chickens is a lot of crap to shovel out and debeaking. We all had to start somewhere, paid for my 58 Rambler, which was the best drive-in movie car, the front seat laid back like a bed.

14-Jan-19
I just started high school and my father decided to purchase a used car for my brother and I. We had to pay for it.

We used to drive in the rich area along Lake Shore Blvd, just to dream. We see a Nova parked in the drive with a 'For Sale' sign on it.

We knock on the door. A very successful looking guy opens the door. It was a '69 Nova, the year was '73. It had 12,000 miles on it, been for sale for three years.

We figured something had to be wrong with it. No, perfect shape. Bought it right then for either 8 or 9 hundred, really can't remember.

His daughter received it for her 16th birthday and refused to drive it because it wasn't nice enough. He had to buy her a Camaro. Never put it in the paper, just left it on the driveway parked alongside their mansion. The other rich neighbors were not going to purchase a rejected vehicle.

I asked how old the daughter was, I had dreams of marrying up. The father never answered, just took another long drink he was nursing the entire time we were there. My dad smiled, first time I began to understand we have an informal caste system. That ought to get Paul fired up;-)

15-Jan-19
Nav and the rest commenting about how "clueless this 15 year old is: Are you seriously posting on a 15 year old girl calling her an idiot? And calling her a "worthless piece of crap?" These comments tell us a lot more about you than they do this little girl. My thoughts on the link?: 1) Great site- "chicks on the right." If no one has told you, unless you are under 35, you are weird. 2) Why is this any of your business? You are supposed to be the adult. Carry yourself with some dignity. In theory you are supposed to show these young people how to act. Do you think making fun of a 15 year old on the internet is the action you want to show young people? 3) Times have changed I guess. There was time men kept their mouths shut and lead with action and dignity. Please tell me your account got hacked? And you watch Dr Phil? Interesting. 4) You know everything you see on TV or the internet isn't real, don't you? Very disappointing to hear fellow hunters engage in a discussion on a 15 year old.

Kelly

15-Jan-19
Get lost, you clueless creep.

It's abundantly clear from this latest post of yours that you not only don't know anything, but that you also don't even suspect anything.

• Sitka Gear