Community
Contributors to this thread:
gflight 12-Jan-19
gflight 12-Jan-19
TGbow 12-Jan-19
HDE 12-Jan-19
Tiger eye 12-Jan-19
12-Jan-19
Just one day after a gun-rights rally in Pittsburgh that attracted hundreds of gun owners protesting the city’s proposed “assault weapons” ban, Democratic Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf voiced his support for a complete ban on all semi-automatic weapons.

When asked by KDKR Newsradio host Larry Richert whether the state of Pennsylvania should restrict or eliminate semi-automatic weapons, Gov. Wolf responded, “I think they should. I support that. Those are the weapons that killed those innocent people in Squirrel Hill and have done so much damage in schools and in places all around the country. We shouldn’t have those [guns].”

Though Wolf incorporates all semi-automatic firearms in his answer to Richert’s question (the Squirrel Hill murderer used handguns and a rifle), he walked back his stance later that day in a tweet that only mentioned “semi-automatic rifles.”

Later in the article....

“I mean even the president is talking about eliminating, making bump stocks illegal.”

Yep, all spurred by gun grabber Trump......

12-Jan-19

gflight's Link

12-Jan-19
"those are the weapons that killed those innocent people".

How ignorant. It wasn't the guns that killed anyone, like my 14 yr old daughter said to me.." dad, they are assuming criminals will obey the law, dont they know any better?".

I told her that some people actually believe that but most of the politicians know the truth, they just want the power and control.

12-Jan-19
Sounds like the gov'r of PA is an idiot.

12-Jan-19
As a PA'ian There is no way that happens. He may support it to throw the libs in Philadelphia and P- burg a bone( win those and you win PA). But everyone from center left to alt right in PA owns multiple guns. No way it even makes the floor of GOP Senate or House. It's noise.

• Sitka Gear