Grey Ghost 13-Jan-19
longbeard 13-Jan-19
NvaGvUp 13-Jan-19
bigeasygator 13-Jan-19
Rocky 14-Jan-19
Will 14-Jan-19
Rocky 14-Jan-19
13-Jan-19
It's only the 1st Qtr, but Philly has a 14-0 lead.

They are winning on both sides of the ball against the team many think is the best in the league.

Don't bet against the Iggles!

13-Jan-19
What's an iggles???

13-Jan-19
14-7. Gonna watch the second half at the gym on the treadmill.......

13-Jan-19
Finally a decent game. I'm rooting for Brees. He deserves another ring, IMO.

Matt

13-Jan-19
Nva you touched the money! NEVER touch the money!!!

13-Jan-19
I haven't bet on a playoff game in over 25 years.

The Vikings were serious underdogs in both of those games, to NO and SF, and I won them both outright, no points needed..

Haven't bet since.

13-Jan-19
Who Dat baby!

My heart can’t take these kinda games tho!

14-Jan-19
Drew Bees is just one of the best GOAT of all time. People here in Philly said the defense did well to hold the saints to 20 when they were averaging 31 points a game but in reality the defense played poorly, except the last drive when they stopped them. Foles was driving them down at the end the ball goes right though the hands of Jefferies at the 27 yd line and bingo!! an INT. that ended the game. The Saints offense had the ball for almost 40 minutes of the game and the other team can't score when they are not on the field. Bree's had just 2 drives that ate up over 1/4 of the game. The guy is just good. Period.

14-Jan-19
If the Pat's don't win the Super Bowl, I hope the Saint's do. Brees is a blast to watch, and the career he's had has been just unreal. The Ram's and Chief's are the teams of the next 5 years or more pending health, draft/free agency and coaching stay's stable... A Super Bowl of old men (ha) would be awesome!

14-Jan-19
Chiefs and Saints would be a great SB. Really great if the Chiefs win!

14-Jan-19
I am all in for Andy Reid and the Chiefs. Mahomes looked comfortable in his first playoff appearance and that is huge. Any combination of the final four will be a shootout no doubt.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear