Your fav poster 15-Jan-19
WV Mountaineer 15-Jan-19
Two Feathers 15-Jan-19
Your fav poster 16-Jan-19
Hunting5555 16-Jan-19
bad karma 16-Jan-19
Woods Walker 16-Jan-19
14-Jan-19
Jon Cooper, chairman of the Democratic Coalition, claimed on Sunday that an unnamed Republican thinks Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) is “being blackmailed” by President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin over something related to a “serious sexual kink.” He also said Graham’s “sexual orientation” is “an open secret.”

14-Jan-19

14-Jan-19
It is not the evidence, it is the seriousness of the charge.

Terry

14-Jan-19

14-Jan-19
I hear a judge held some girl down 50 years ago....

14-Jan-19
I bet Rand could really get his kink on....... heheheheh.....

15-Jan-19
Look at the complete 180 that Graham has done. “If we elect trump, our party will be ruined and we will deserve it”.

In 2015 he said “trump is a race-baiting xenophobic religious bigot”

And look now where Graham is literally up trumps buttocks.

It’s remarkable. Is it blackmail? Who knows but it’s weird.

15-Jan-19
I'm not a conspiracy theorist, this stuff just creates more polarization, more belief in non-reality and is no better than Alex Jones approach to the world: wretched.

More likely that LG is just a pragmatic politician, looked at his state's vibe towards the president, and realized that his job is to represent them, thus, course correction.

Where he was buddies with McCain, had McCain lived or not been sick, I wonder if LG would have been as aggressively in the Presidents camp?

15-Jan-19
It appeared that the Kavanaugh circus pushed Graham to his limit, and he found his sack. His ratings from his Conservative base rose instantly after he laid out the Dems.

Perhaps he finally figured out, he has more impact, being on the winning team?

15-Jan-19
Personally, I think this is just a conspiracy theory. LG has been a stand up guy based on his history.

15-Jan-19
The dems just cant let the losing russia issue go, Trump get re-elected.

15-Jan-19
LG never impressed me as being the sharpest knife in the drawer. I mean, his presidential candidacy was a joke, and he was quickly laughed off the stage. However, he was ver good during the Kavanaugh hearings. I'll give him that !!

My concern is with his latest proposal... "just open up the government and try to negotiate with the Dems for 3 more weeks". What?!?! Clearly the Dems have no intention of honest and fair negotiation. Reopen the government and the issue is lost. Try again next year? To what end?

The other dopey idea LG is floating now concerns trading DACA kids for the 5 billion. No !!!! That was NOT the prior deal. Trump made a more than fair offer in the past - 4 pillars required. It was the complete wall (25b, not just this partial starter payment of 5b) along with ending the Visa lottery and greatly reducing the provisions of rampant chain migration for a million DACA kids. Why does the GOP keep negotiating against themselves offering more and more, while the Dems are laughing on vacation in Puerto Rico?!?!?

There are only two legitimate options on the table - (1) the original big immigration deal, 4 pillars which includes path to citizenship for DACA kids. VERY generous... or (2) money in this budget specifically designated for a portion of wall construction. Trump wants 5billion. If Congress wants to agree on less, come up with a deal that house dems will approve that 67 Senators will all sign to overturn a presidential veto. That's it.

If Trump has the balls, use that Veto to get what you want as duly elected President of the country. Or make congress do their job and get agreement in numbers sufficient to overturn a veto.

15-Jan-19
Jon Cooper just qualifies for the lowest human being on the planet.

This is the crap losers pull. It was done for no other reason then to be a cheap shot. What a coward.

15-Jan-19
The Dems simply refuse to accept the results of the election.

PERIOD!

15-Jan-19
You mean Graham is a Republican? Lol

15-Jan-19
Senate Republicans just sided with Democrats AGAINST Trump as the Senate votes 57-43 to move forward with A resolution to reverse Trump’s decision to lift sanctions on Russian companies.

That’s right. Trump was about to reverse sanctions on Russian companies. Some owned by Putin himself.

I’m sorry , did I interrupt your speech about trump being so tough on Russia? Please go on.

15-Jan-19
Why shouldn't he? America's done everything Russia has under his control. Out Government only hides it from the public. What's worse? A few Russian facebook adds that WENT both ways or, Obama fooling with Israeli elections? Or, complete conspiracy by media, the head of the FBI, and the democratic party to cover up Clinton's obvious concerning her email handling? Or, the complete aiding and intentional advocating of illegals to violate American laws? Or.... In case you didn't know Pauly, these examples actually are what you'd call collusion and conspiracy.

15-Jan-19
I'm sure Seth Rich has a part in all this. Don't forget him.

16-Jan-19
Jeffrey you can’t claim trump “is so tough on Russia” on one hand and then remove sanctions, give Putin Syria, talk about leaving NATO, and all the other things Putin wants

It doesn’t work that way. Facts show that trump is doing everything Putin wants. He’s created chaos in the worlds leading democracy. He’s created weakness among our allies He’s questioned our intelligence agencies over and over, weakening them and their morale.

Putin is very pleased w his minion.

And you guys just clap and cheer it on.

Conservatives indeed.

16-Jan-19
Lest Putz forgets Obummer's open mic moment telling Medvidev to pass along to Putin that he would have more flexibility after the election.......

Nobody seems to know what he meant, but with bathhouse Barry, I don't think I want to know.......

16-Jan-19
It does not matter. The idiot narrative is that Trump is in Russia's pocket. If Trump does something perceived as tough on Russia, the idiot narrative would be that he's trying to start a war with Russia. Either way, whatever Trump does is wrong. Best to ignore idiots, their opinions are worth less than used toilet paper.

16-Jan-19
.....and stinks just as bad. Ignore indeed! But at least with TP it DID have some worth and got the job done and did what it was advertised to do. Can't say that about lefties. About the only thing they do have in common is that whatever they touch winds up being covered in sh*t.

• Sitka Gear