HA/KS 15-Jan-19
keepemsharp 15-Jan-19
longbeard 15-Jan-19
Franzen 16-Jan-19
TD 16-Jan-19
15-Jan-19
For the sports fans:

"Bob Costas Officially Departs NBC After 40-Year Tenure"

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/more-sports/bob-costas-officially-departs-nbc-after-40-year-tenure/ar-BBSi8Fo?ocid=spartandhp

15-Jan-19
good. he is an anti gun asshat as far as I'm concerned.

15-Jan-19
yeah turned into a sjw wimp, they should have canned him back when he turned away from being a sportscaster.

15-Jan-19
AMF!!!

15-Jan-19
I concur kentuckbowhnter, he turned whacko a while ago...

15-Jan-19
So?

15-Jan-19
He has beenanti gun for a long time, good do gone.

15-Jan-19
Yes I used to be such a fan of his on a couple of different levels. His Sunday night radio show “Costas Coast to Coast” was awesome! Probably the funniest and most entertaining episode ever, was the night he had Mickey Mantle on there talking about the time he was in Texas and he took Billy Martin hunting. I laughed nonstop through out as he told that story, only the way Mickey could tell it.

But then just a few years later, after some shooting, there he was (Costas) perched up on his soapbox (literally), short little bastard, doing a pregame of some sort, yelling at the world about how all guns should be taken away! From that day on, he has been dead to me. I was very disappointed to say the least.

16-Jan-19
I remember kind of feeling bad for him during the London Olympics when I believe he was trying to work through pink-eye. Then I remembered he was Bob Costas.

16-Jan-19
Guessing he's planning on running for president......

• Sitka Gear