Woods Walker 17-Jan-19
NvaGvUp 17-Jan-19
TD 17-Jan-19
Woods Walker 17-Jan-19
ben h 17-Jan-19
15-Jan-19
This is GLORIOUS!

From COTR:

"You MUST Hear This CNN Chick Get SCHOOLED. Most Delicious Audio EVER.

January 15, 2019

Mockarena, Co-Founder

OMG YOU GUYS.

Did you hear CNN’s legal analyst Areva Martin completely make the biggest fool of herself EVER on David Webb’s radio show? If you haven’t heard this delicious piece of audio, you’re in for the best treat ever.

She accused David Webb of having white privilege, y’all.

David Webb.

This David Webb.

SO MUCH WHITE PRIVILEGE, AMIRITE?

His response to her, and her obvious discomfort, is so absolutely glorious that I can’t stop listening to it.

Like – if she simply bothered to listen to the words that he was actually saying to her BEFORE she accused him of white privilege, she wouldn’t have made such a complete ass out of herself. But she wanted to spew talking points, and she ended up looking like a total idiot, and I LOVE IT SO MUCH IT HURTS. Please send this to everyone you know and allow them to join in the ear candy.

Way to go, CNN. Once again, you set the bar high."

15-Jan-19
Don’t mess with Jason Bourne.

15-Jan-19
I saw that.........OWNED!!!!!!!!!!

15-Jan-19
Really nice.

15-Jan-19
My thirteen year old had another kid proclaim that the only reason for my kid’s acceptance and participation in the double advanced math program was “White Privelege”.

My kid snorted and offered the other kid a chance to do one of the assigned math problems.

He apparently said that he wasn’t on his math game that day.

Mathematics are about the most clear cut meritocracy you can come up with. These warped, SJWs are about as clueless as you can get.

15-Jan-19
White privilege is a social construct, yes it is..

I was given wrong information-yes Ma'm you were given racially motivated info you didn't bother to check as you thought (and thought wrong) you could even talk down to someone on a subject you obviously know nothing about..

Let me see if I was hired by a black man, was that privilege? If I was laid off by a different black man replaced by a Indian woman , was that privilege racism or sexist?? If my white boss and I were both laid off by a lesbian working for a black man, what do you call that??

How about if my black former boss and colleague and I were laid off, forced out by office politics , etc. by a minority woman along with my lesbian friend??

I am so confused maybe its just a case by case situation with race having nothing to do with it???

15-Jan-19
omg.

he really shoulda let that go on a couple more minutes.

15-Jan-19
What if a person illegally enters this country in defiance of federal laws and then goes to a state that will not help to enforce the law and get's away scot-free with it....would that not be called "BROWN PRIVILEGE"?

16-Jan-19
Although I tend to agree with “Let it go on a couple more minutes”, that just shows his character. He presume knew it was going to get ugly, and stopped it right there. She already made a fool of herself, he just saved her dignity.

16-Jan-19
What I like about the David Webb show is that he sounds like he's enjoying himself. In contrast, I listen to Mark Levin and I fear for what his anger is doing to his health.

16-Jan-19
So is it not racist to believe that because someone is successful they must be white. Therefore, if someone is not successful, they must be non Caucasian!

16-Jan-19
She's going to be back on his show again today.

16-Jan-19
She, like most leftists, aren't capable of that. But I am beginning to suspect that AOC may have a sister!

16-Jan-19
now the dems are identifying blacks as whites.

16-Jan-19
Apparently if Obama had a son he couldn't look like David Webb

16-Jan-19
"Apparently if Obama had a son he couldn't look like David Webb."

Fantastic line!

16-Jan-19
Henry X 2!

16-Jan-19
Sure he's not a White-Black? Kinda like a White-Hispanic?

16-Jan-19
White-black is 100% racial. White-Hispanic is not, only 50%. Hispanic is NOT a race, just like "Mexican" is not a race. Many (and maybe most) Mexicans are biracial/mestizo, but not all of them.

16-Jan-19
Yoo-hoo Kyle...here we are! ;-)

16-Jan-19
Pat,

Can you 'splain this to us, please?

16-Jan-19
Did you notice how she kept saying she was given the wrong information and "they" did not note his race properly? In other words, it wasn't her fault.

16-Jan-19
David,

Nothing a DEM does is EVER their fault.

No matter what they do, if it turns out badly, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault.

Otherwise, how could they claim to be the victim instead of taking responsibility for their own behavior and their own actions?

17-Jan-19
This racist woman was supposed to go back on Webb's show...did she ever do it?

17-Jan-19
Oh please, spare us the racist woman rubbish, she is far less racist than all of the good christian racists here.

17-Jan-19
YFP,

Go Eff Yourself, you RACIST Azzhole!

17-Jan-19
She played her (race) card too soon it would seem..... didn't think he was holding anything to TRUMP it....... heheheheheh......well played sir. well played.

PutZ...... QBAD

17-Jan-19
Sybil, if you don't like racism, then DON'T DO IT! Problem solved! Works for infanticide, why not personal preference?

17-Jan-19
That was pretty funny. I do think there is some privilege, but I don't think it's as color or nationality based, I think it's more socioeconomic. I think people born into more resourceful households are automatically afforded more opportunities and I don't think color has much to do with it anymore. Historically I think it played a much larger role. If he spoke like a gangster hood rat he wouldn't go far and it wouldn't have been his color that mattered. Conversely a white guy that sounds like the stereotypical trailer trash will have a hard time in some environments despite having "white privilege". A lot of people do succeed who don't come from resourceful backgrounds too though.

• Sitka Gear