elkmtngear 16-Jan-19
BowSniper 16-Jan-19
Your fav poster 16-Jan-19
Rocky 16-Jan-19
Zbone 16-Jan-19
BowSniper 16-Jan-19
gflight 16-Jan-19
16-Jan-19
Horrible news as always. I pray for their families and that I don't know any of them. I don't believe this will ever stop until they are all dead. I have some good friends who killed the $hit out of ISIS during their 2017 deployment.......suffice it say I am getting great joy out of the stories I just heard over the weekend about what happened to them. F ISIS.

16-Jan-19
Didn’t trump say ISIS was defeated? And we’d be leaving Syria?

Words have consequences.

He just emboldened radical Muslims to regroup and kill Americans.

And you wonder why Mattis resigned?

16-Jan-19
I'm not seeing any other headlines about this. FNC isn't even breaking this news. Has anyone confirmed it?

16-Jan-19
My AP ticker on the phone had a headline thing about it, but I'd not read the details yet. Ugh, horrible.

16-Jan-19
""He just emboldened radical Muslims to regroup and kill Americans.""

Try to control your excitement YFP.

16-Jan-19
YFP always tries to have it both ways. If our guys are fighting in Syria, they occasionally get killed. Putz finds a cause to celebrate.

If our guys leave Syria, YFP decares the job not finished and ISIS emboldened. Putz finds a cause to celebrate.

Radical Islam is a pervasive threat that will continue forever. It's a risk vs reward study in deciding how great that threat may be; and then how long to mobilize, stay, and fight in any given location.... and in what numbers. Because any gathering of US troops in a location also provides a target for the enemy to attack. But I am sure I don't need to explain all that to a former Marine (*photographer)... lol

Funny how Putz never had a problem with his hero Obama running away in Iraq and creating ISIS in the first place. Or dithering for 6 weeks trying to decide about troop increases in Afghanistan while our men were dying. Or over throwing Libya and leaving it destroyed with no leadership at all, to breed terrorism. Where our own ambassador would be killed. On the 9/11 anniversary no less! Or to let Yemen fall completely into civil war, and have to abandon our Navy refueling port at Aden. And evacuate our special forces who were flying anti-terror missions out of Yemen. All gone now. Or do virtually nothing as North Korea developed nuclear and hydrogen bombs, and the missiles to deliver them. And giving away our nuclear missile shield to Putin (along with half of Ukraine). And letting China build a military island base in the middle of the disputed south China sea. Noooooo, no problem there.

But when Trump launches two successful missile strikes into Syria, kills over 200 russians in a ground battle, and takes back 97% of ISIS held territory. That is not good enough. Nope, that last 3% is egregious, doing Putin's bidding.... what a friggin' joke this guy is !!! Ha!

16-Jan-19

Your fav poster's embedded Photo
Your fav poster's embedded Photo
Jeffrey, stop projecting your sickness on others. I was in that sandbox. I still have friends in the suck.

The fact is your hero has proclaimed ISIS is defeated. And he is using this as a reason to leave Syria.

As early as this afternoon Pence declared ISIS defeated. My point is that their words matter. And they embolden the radical Muslims of ISIS.

16-Jan-19
Nonsense, your attitude towards the deaths of US soldiers is cruel.

16-Jan-19
Horrible.

16-Jan-19
When Benghazi exploded, most CFers immediately jumped on Obama and Clinton.

How hypocritical can you be?

And save your sanctimonious BS. Unless you want to volunteer your time at the VA with me and help me raise funds for Wounded Warriors, then you’ll know how I feel about our heroes. Until then, shhhhhhhh

16-Jan-19
Prayers to the Families of these fallen heroes.

16-Jan-19
That photo looks like the Village People doing a song in desert camo. Just sayin'

16-Jan-19
Nice Adam. One of those guys is dead. But to the rest who I see regularly, I’ll pass on the message. We do enjoy doing the YMCA!

16-Jan-19
The first person to laud himself publicly of a good deed is the first person who usually requires urging and convincing to achieve it.

The Rock

16-Jan-19
My condolences to the US military families, such a shame...

Rocky - Where did you get that line please?... Thanks

16-Jan-19
Putz -if one of those guys is dead, you certainly didn't kill him. Ya know, with your combat camera. Pogue.

16-Jan-19
The American casualties included two service members, a civilian and a military contractor, according to United States Central Command. Three other troops were wounded.

• Sitka Gear