bad karma 17-Jan-19
Bluetick1 17-Jan-19
KSflatlander 17-Jan-19
TD 18-Jan-19
'Ike' (Phone) 18-Jan-19
Your fav poster 18-Jan-19
17-Jan-19

Habitat for Wildlife's Link
Latest on Cohen's troubles. Was he working independently? Without Trump's knowledge/approval?

Will this hurt Trump?

17-Jan-19
https://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-rigging-for-trump-and-creating-womenforcohen-one-it-firms-work-order-11547722801

17-Jan-19
Oh boy. You might want to look at Rudy Guiliani’s interview last night. He just moved the goalposts.

First he swore there was never any collusion between trump administration istrstion and Russia. “The whole thing is a complete hoax!”

Last night? “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign or between people in the campaign!” “I only said the president didn’t collude!”

And there it is. The beginning of admissions that the trump campaign conspired w a foreign nation to win an election.

This is like saying that the mob boss is innocent because he didn’t know the specifics of the crimes his people committed.

The president’s attorney just implicated trumps people.

He must know that a bombshell is coming and he’s trying to get ahead of it.

17-Jan-19
It’s sure ain’t going to help.

17-Jan-19
It won't matter what happens....Trump will STILL be President .

17-Jan-19
1. Show me the federal statute defining collusion as a crime. 2. Merely wishing that the actions of some campaign worker are at the behest of Trump is not proof of anything.

3. Merely wishing for two plus years that the Mueller investigation will find something on Trump is looking like wishing that Elvis and Tupac will come back to life.

17-Jan-19
It’s not collusion that’s the crime. It’s the conspiracy. Then it’s the hiding it. Then it’s the obstruction of the investigation into it.

Come on counselor. You’re better than that. I’m a complete moron and even I figured that much out.

What’s that say about you?

17-Jan-19

17-Jan-19
Prob a good time to remind you that it’s trump under criminal investigation dude. And it’s a few of his administration that have plead guilty, have been indicted and will eventually testify. Like Cohen on Feb 7. Can’t wait to hear what he says.

I’m sure you feel the same way?

17-Jan-19
Oh Jeffrey. Trumps been pissing on you for 2 years and you’re still thinking it’s rain.

Dude open your eyes.

17-Jan-19
H4W, It's not good optically if you are not a fan of the guy, or one of the few fence sitters... If you love the guy, you just think this is more BS.

Paul's point on Guliani's interview is interesting. I dont sit there and record stuff or keep a link history to go back... But with very high confidence I remember him focusing on how this is all a scam, and last night he tried to tease it all out so that he acknowledged that someone in the campaign with no knowledge of anyone else, done some sort of colluding but that the President had zero knowledge of it if something like that could have possibly happened. If it was not goal post moving on his part, it was very similar looking.

That said, I'm not totally sold on Trump knowing something went down. And I'm sold for sure that most if not all campaigns do some shady junk - this is like elite sport, some people are going to cheat. It sucks, but it's true. So is it possible that some of the underlings were going to do any and everything to maximize their (they had a TON to gain from the guy becoming president) chance of winning? Sure.

Most likely the coverup is worse than the crime.

So does this sort of press hurt the president? In today's day and age, only with those who already dont like him as president. Maybe the fence sitters... Zero impact or actually emboldens and strengthens how much those who love him feel.

17-Jan-19
Did you guys read the article? Cohen is accused of paying money to a polling firm to show better results for Trump. He hand wrote an invoice that was paid by Trump/campaign??? for $50K, but he only paid the firm under $20K, though they agreed to $50K. Totally destroys the credibility of Cohen, and who knows what Trump knew? Probably not much, your guy tells you they need polling data and this is how it works, you pay it. Cohen looks like a thief, at least to me.

17-Jan-19
Because lawyers always pay off people without their clients permission. Totally normal

Cohen is going to torch trump come Feb 7. Every dirty detail will be asked about and Cohen wants to get back at trump. Who wouldn’t?

17-Jan-19
HFW. A thief that was Trumps right hand man for +10 years. Birds of a feather...

17-Jan-19
'Prob a good time to remind you that it’s trump under criminal investigation dude'

Are you stupid? A good time to remind you that cloaca in a pantsuit that you worship was also under criminal investigation, for actual felonies. Has Trump done anything like Benghazi? Or Fast and Furious? Or willfully destroyed evidence? Or actually did collude with Russians as Hotpants Hillary did when she bought a phony dossier? Has Trump used his office to funnel money into a phony charity, as Clinton has? Or used his office to sell 30 percent of America's uraniam TO THE RUSSIANS in exhange for donations to a phony charity, as Clinton has done? NO to all these things. And lastly, the fact that you use the phrase, dude, reveals quod erat demonstradem, that you're a goddamn moron. Serious men don't talk that way.

17-Jan-19
It has been going on for 2 plus years. The village idiot makes up facts to support his claims, and hopes that other facts will turn his way, and then, reaches a conclusion. This may be about the 50th crime he's accused Trump of by now. I don't need melatonin. I just read his crap, and I can nod right off like I've taken a lorazepam.

17-Jan-19
It has been going on for 2 plus years. The village idiot makes up facts to support his claims, and hopes that other facts will turn his way, and then, reaches a conclusion. This may be about the 50th crime he's accused Trump of by now. I don't need melatonin. I just read his crap, and I can nod right off like I've taken a lorazepam.

17-Jan-19
It's nothing more than a two year long temper tantrum to rotten, spoiled, spiteful, vindictive brats who are unhinged because they didn't get their way.

17-Jan-19
CNN is giving Hillary the questions in advance???

Yet, this is worse some how? Yeah, right!

Cohen tried to not pay all the money, it looks like a rip off. Anything he says has to be looked at as questionable now. He cooked his own goose. Zero credibility.

17-Jan-19
HFW- the guy they hired to rig the polls admits it. That adds to Cohen’s credibility in this situation. Doesn’t it?

18-Jan-19
If paying a pollster to rig a poll is a crime 90% of DC and 75% of the media should be in prison. What Cohen might have done may be a crime. But normally the person stolen from is call the "victim"......

Cohen worked for him for some time, true. The list of employees who got away with scamming, cheating, and stealing from their employers for a long time is lengthy as well.

In PutZlandia it's apparently SOP for teachers......

18-Jan-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo
'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

18-Jan-19
You are so right. I just don’t see what the big deal is. All Trump did was work w a foreign government to hijack a US election so that he could help that government commit an act of war in an exchange for a $300 million real estate deal.

It’s not like he sent emails from a private server or anything like that!!

• Sitka Gear