Owl 17-Jan-19
TT-Pi 17-Jan-19
Woods Walker 17-Jan-19
Your fav poster 17-Jan-19
Woods Walker 17-Jan-19
Woods Walker 17-Jan-19
Woods Walker 17-Jan-19
17-Jan-19
As disturbing and revolting as the a**hole stabbing the dog vid was, I find this to be far worse. This is like having Roman Polanski sitting with children.

17-Jan-19
Since the topic of God is brought in, God gave man (yes, that means both women and men) the power to procreate. That does not mean the power was given to terminate. Only He can according to His plan.

Think I'm wrong, go ahead and go toe-to-toe with an omnipotent and omniscient being...

17-Jan-19
I'm not about to watch these morons, but if they are saying that it is God's plan all along to abort babies they couldn't be farther from the truth. God is love and absolutely must be separated from sin and the sinful act of murder let's you know abortion is not from Him.

It's real simple....God gives us free will and if we choose to turn away from Him our decisions have consequences.

17-Jan-19
Freewill requires having more than one option. If god has a perfect knowledge of the future for everyone, how does free will factor in? If He’s got a definitive plan for all good Christians, Can free will destroy that plan? Then what kind of god is that? People are flawed, so why give them free will?

It seems to me that some people feel better about themselves and their choices when they feel superior to the lives and choices others.

17-Jan-19
"Free will", or agency, factors in by proving yourself with making decisions according to His will...

17-Jan-19
Gee Trax does your god also condone you using pejorative of the disabled?

Oh right , you’re forgiven. How convenient. I guess you think that means you have free reign to be a class A creep. After all your forgiven by your god!

17-Jan-19
Freewill requires having more than one option. Yes. And it implies there is right and wrong.

If god has a perfect knowledge of the future for everyone, how does free will factor in? Free will is for you, chief. And me. Though, God cannot be loved without freewill so, by extension, it is for Him as well.

If He’s got a definitive plan for all good Christians, Can free will destroy that plan? Nope.

Then what kind of god is that? People are flawed, so why give them free will? Free will and the reality of evil exist so love, goodness, truth, grace, etc can exist, too. It is a logical impossibility for virtue to exist without the choice for vice. It cannot be. And though some would see that as a trap, the access to stated virtues is a gift beyond our current comprehension, imo.

17-Jan-19
We are free to make sin or Holiness our master and always a slave to one or the other.

Every sin starts in the mind. To even desire the unjustified death of another is already murder. God already knows you in your mother's womb.

It is incompatible with Christian life to accept abortion or the choice to support it.

17-Jan-19

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
This isn't an "option" scumbag, it's slaughter of a child. But you knew that and you just don't give a shit.

17-Jan-19
Suggestion Louie. Don’t have an abortion. Problem solved!

17-Jan-19
Murder of another innocent human being.....a "problem" solved. So if one human being has no problem murdering another human being in cold blood then you're good with that? Or is it only when the victim is helpless and has no say in it?

You're pathetic Sybil. All 35+ of you.

17-Jan-19
How about if you don't like seeing a child or a woman raped the don't rape them and then let the people who do get their jollies that way do as they wish? Now that would solve the problem now wouldn't it? Just think of all the tied up court systems that would be freed up, not to mention the depopulation of the prison system! Problem solved!

17-Jan-19
And how about YOU(ALL) Sybil(s), living up to your word and getting the smell of bullshit off the CF and leaving it forever like you SAID you'd do when Trump won! BIG problem solved! You might even get some integrity........well, that might be stretching it a tad....

• Sitka Gear