KSflatlander 23-Feb-19
orionsbrother 23-Feb-19
KSflatlander 23-Feb-19
HA/KS 23-Feb-19
orionsbrother 23-Feb-19
Woods Walker 23-Feb-19
orionsbrother 25-Feb-19
25-Jan-19
If this is true...non-Americans voting...then it is a really big deal. I want to see more data. I want to see indictments.

25-Jan-19
Indictments......HA! WHY in the hell would they decide to enforce the law in this case, when they let them IGNORE our immigration laws??? These people have been not only given a pass for intentionally and repeatedly breaking our federal laws but REWARDED for it to boot! Our rule of law is now a corpse. When you reward bad behavior, then MORE bad behavior is what you will continue to get.

25-Jan-19
Apparently Louie thinks law enforcement is made up of only liberals and progressives.

What a scary world you must live in Louie. How do you wake up in the morning?

25-Jan-19

Your fav poster's Link
More voter fraud?!?

25-Jan-19
What I think Sybil is that you are a lying fraud, who continues to prove that fact every time you contaminate this place with you pathetic bullsh*t.

25-Jan-19
Judicial Watch signed a settlement agreement with the State of California and County of Los Angeles under which they will begin the process of removing from their voter registration rolls as many as 1.5 million inactive registered names that may be invalid. These removals are required by the National Voter Registration Act (NVRA).

27-Jan-19
Texas is about 8.3% of the US population. If 58,000 were extrapolated to the entire population of the US, it's 2.7 million.

28-Jan-19
I was digging into this yesterday - trying to determine what is crap and what is fraud. About my only conclusion is that look at the prosecuted cases to see what was true fraud.

In the case from JTV, to get the 95,000, they look at what the person used to get their driver's license - if it was a green card or some other non-US document, they add it to the count. This totaled 95,000 from 1996-2018 (as is the 58,000 people who are listed as having voted in that 22-23 year span). What isn't clear is have the folks become naturalized citizens since they first got their drivers license (and are therefore legally allowed to vote).

Other states have done the same calculations - I think it was CO that claimed to have found ~3900 people who had voted illegally. When they were able to get the right databases (naturalized, etc), they narrowed it down to 15. Last I heard, they hadn't prosecuted those because they were still trying to narrow down if the 15 were on national databases that were just wrong.

So, remember JTV's 58,000 claim and keep an eye on how many are eventually convicted.

Here was an interesting paragraph from one of the Colorado cases:

"Only one person in Colorado has been charged with voter fraud stemming from last year’s election: former Colorado Republican Party chairman Steven Curtis, who was also charged with one count of forgery of a government-issued document. He’s accused of signing his wife’s ballot with her name."

31-Jan-19
Okay JTV. If TX charges 58,000 people with voter fraud, I will come here and say you were right.

08-Feb-19

Amoebus's Link
Any TX charges yet?

Apparently this type of search has been done and debunked in the past.

From the link:

"In 2012, Florida officials conducted a similar weak match with driver’s license records that indicated that as many as 180,000 non-citizens were on the state’s rolls. As in Texas, that number made for some splashy headlines, but after accounting for the fact that people may have become citizens after renewing their licenses, the number was whittled down to 2,600 cases. Even that turned out to be a drastic overstatement, as in the end just 85 voters were identified as non-citizens and removed from the rolls.

That same year, the then-director of South Carolina’s DMV used a similar “weak-match” method to claim ineligible individuals voted in previous elections. He claimed that 950 dead people had voted since they died. After a review of the records in question by South Carolina officials, it was determined that no one had cast a ballot from the grave – or had used a dead person’s identity to vote."

08-Feb-19
Amoebus, The problem when trying to prosecute these cases is that it is like charging a ghost. Same issues with illegal workers. The individuals use fake names and SS#s. How do you find this person? Go to the address listed on the voting card and ask for Jose, they say he doesn't live here. All the information is fake and or stollen. That is why it is critical to have strict photo ID laws for voting. You have a face, address, and SS# all linked. Another reason for Dems wanting lax laws.

12-Feb-19
Liberal Group in Oregon Faces $94,750 In Ballot Tampering Scandal

The investigation has shown that canvassers for Defend Oregon were collecting ballots from voters, but failed to do their duty of turning in the ballots before 8:00 PM on election night. In fact it wasn’t until the next morning that Defend Oregon field operators turned in the ballots. One of the ballots was apparently from the May 15th primary election.

Unfortunately is makes no reference as to whom the ballots belonged to.

23-Feb-19

HA/KS's Link
And a House Seat stolen in New Mexico

"Audit Finds Signs of Fraud in New Mexico House Race"

23-Feb-19

KSflatlander's Link
Why isn’t anyone here talking about North Carolina?

23-Feb-19

Jimbo's Link
Amoebus nailed it... just more Fake News from JTV... the CF's resident purveyor of inaccurate information.

But, hey, JTV... at least you got to be first and beat everyone to the forum as the thread owner for all to see. How exciting. For that brief moment, you were their hero.

KS, there's nothing about North Carolina because it's the wrong party.

Okay, guys... time for everyone to come to JTV's rescue with name calling and insults. LOL

23-Feb-19
"" Fake News from JTV... the CF's resident purveyor of inaccurate information.""

""Okay, guys... time for everyone to come to JTV's rescue with name calling and insults. LOL""

It takes a special kind Hypocritical dumbass to spew that claptrap............

23-Feb-19
There ya go, slade. Right on cue.

23-Feb-19
Jimbo- You got them trained like pavlov’s dog.

23-Feb-19
heh heh

23-Feb-19
KS,

The data you requested will be forwarded to you personally, post haste, concerning the " non-Americans" and the illegal "non-Americans" who do not cross the borders everyday. The "indictments" may require a bit more time but not MUCH..O. Incredible that many "American-Americans" do vote. What in the hell is the difference?

BTW...I will come down on JTV's side everyday of the week and twice on Sundays (when liberals are all in church praying to...I don't know... A calf?)

The Rock

The Rock

The Rock

23-Feb-19
Mmmm...must of struck a nerve with the one who refers to himself in 3rd person 3 times for effect.

23-Feb-19
KS and Jimbo - I have no problem whatsoever with the Harris election being scrutinized for absentee ballot schemes.

I just wish you guys would speak up about McRae Dowless and decade’s worth of Democrat campaigns using the same tactics... in North Carolina and across the country.

So your comment about “there’s nothing wrong, because it’s the wrong party” is laughably ironic.

“Vote early. Vote often.”

It’s a glib phrase. It initiates smirks and knowing looks.

It’s not tied to Conservatives, Republicans or Libertarians.

Though, if you guys set aside your false indignation that a Republican hired one of your operatives to utilize some of your tactics to improperly impact an election... maybe you could sue him for campaign copyright infringement...

23-Feb-19
Orion- I completely agree that any party can participate in voter fraud and all should be prosecuted. Why don’t you lecture the OP and many contributors for the one sided blame of democrats. All I did was ask why nobody brought up NC because I believe like you that fraud is fraud.

However, 3 million illegal votes in the 2016 general election my a#%.

23-Feb-19
"nobody brought up NC" It has been non-stop on every news outlet. However, they are silent on the dems myriad examples of vote fraud.

23-Feb-19
KS - Sorry man. I’m in Chicago. They brag about voter fraud. They’re proud of it. Precinct bosses still openly barter for votes. The Democrat Machine runs full throttle.

Urban Democrat strongholds? I don’t doubt for a moment that more than three million votes were “created” out of thin air.

I continue to vote, but I have to admit that it’s merely because I am stubborn and wish to flip a figurative bird at those in power here.

That symbolic act of defiance is the only value my vote has here. I have been completely, unutterably disenfranchised.

The Bernie Bros who were stunned that the DNC would put their thumb on the scale? Ha! None of them were from around here.

But Barack and Hillary are. Chicago Democrats and their tactics are the DNC. And you might as well be dealing with the Mob... and, often you are. Literally.

Gang members are recruited as political workers at election time in Chicago. And it’s been going on for a while. The Outfit came through for JFK after a dip of the beak.

So... it’s laughable to hear Democrats carry on about how some Republican hired one of their guys to do what they do all of the time.

And it’s sad too.

23-Feb-19
X2 orion, word for word! Illinois, and Chicago in particular, are sh*tholes of corruption. Most people in the rest of the country have no idea of the scale of it.

25-Feb-19

orionsbrother's Link
They aren't working with Conservatives.

• Sitka Gear