HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

03-Feb-19

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

03-Feb-19
Mic drop.

03-Feb-19
Navy Veteran......And she rides a Harley....

03-Feb-19

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo
Always wanted a Genetal Lee growing up, thought all the girls wanted one after watching Dukes of Hazard....:)

03-Feb-19
"Racist Margaret Sanger Founded Planned Parenthood, 50 Years Later More Black Babies Aborted Than Born Alive in America"

03-Feb-19

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

03-Feb-19

04-Feb-19
The Southern strategy worked.

04-Feb-19
Anyone who has read even a small bit of history knows about The Southern Strategy of Nixon and Goldwater to win over racist whites to the Republican Party when the Democratic Party began to support Civil Rights legislation.

It’s truly a testament to the power of revisionism, deflection and obfuscation that so few of you understand how the Republicans’ Southern Strategy created a warm embrace of White supremacyfor the last FIVE DECADES

04-Feb-19
^^^ now that post is a display of the power of deflection. At least an attempt anyway...

04-Feb-19
Not to be to dinkish - and given this will roughly mimic PZ's above, I accept Ill be smashed for this.

The Initial post is true. But neglects entirely the historical platform switches of parties and more so, the reality that the party of the modern Klan and similar groups does not have a D as the first letter.

Both parties have individuals who flat out suck, and who, sadly, appear/ed racist.

Neither should be pointing at the other, to many fingers will break in that contest.

If we are going to use history to say one party is a racist... then neglect the modern reality of the group being used to suggest racism is a party's thing... Well, there is a pot calling a kettle so to speak.

Enjoy the day.

04-Feb-19
"If we are going to use history to say one party is a racist... then neglect the modern reality of the group being used to suggest racism is a party's thing... Well, there is a pot calling a kettle so to speak".

OK, let's use facts that apply to modern times, then:

04-Feb-19
Affirmative Action effected myself through the 70s and 80s from advancement within several big corporations and employment, the only way I could overcome it was by starting my own business which was tough at the beginning but very rewarding.

Racism is not what is on one's skin it is in the head. The DNC has made an art out of this to suppress any rivals.

04-Feb-19
Great video elk

04-Feb-19
Joe Biden 1975 Flashback: Segregation Is Better for ‘Black Pride’

The Examiner reported:

Biden was speaking in 1975 when he opposed the federally mandated busing policy designed to end segregation in schools. In the past few decades, he has claimed he wanted desegregation but believed the policy of busing would not achieve it. Last year, he stated he had voted heroically to protect busing.

In 2008, after being chosen as Barack Obama’s vice-presidential running mate he said: “The struggle for civil rights was the animating political element of my life.” He appears poised to make his civil rights record a centerpiece of any campaign, telling an audience in Fort Lauderdale this week that “I came out of the civil rights movement. He added that he first became aware of what an “awful thing” segregation was as a third grader when he asked his mother why a bus was taking black children to a school away from where they lived.

But 44 years ago, facing a backlash against busing from white voters, the future vice president voiced concerns not just about the policy of busing, which he had supported when first seeking election in 1972, but about the impact of desegregation on American society. He argued that segregation was good for blacks and was what they wanted.

04-Feb-19
Joe Biden was born in 1942. I think that would put him in the 3rd grade around 1949/1950 maybe 1951 if he was slow. Brown vs Board of Education didn't happen till 1954 and the SC didn't rule on busing being a fix for segregation until 1971...Where did Biden see black kids being bused out of their neighborhoods in 1950? Maybe they were doing it before there were any rulings or laws about it, I don't know...sure seems like Uncle Joe might be making up things again...

06-Feb-19
I always get a kick out of when they say that because of all the shootings in the inner city that we have to.."Get the guns off the street", thereby implying that black people are not capable of being responsible with firearms and just kill each other, while the exact same guns in the hands of white people are involved in very little violent crime.

It's like saying that a young child should not handle a knife or any other sharp/potentially dangerous object because they don't know any better and cannot be responsible enough to control their actions. Talk about racist!!!!!

06-Feb-19
It is a myth that the political parties have swapped platforms, perpetuated by- guess which party? Do the research. Who wanted to eliminate slavery at the time the Constitution was being debated and who wanted to keep it? Which party actually did eliminate slavery? Who wanted to have a very strong central/federal government and weak state governments, and who wanted to have a weak central govt. and strong state governments? Which group believed that less government was better, and which group believed that more government was necessary? And, has that position changed over 200 years? No so much.

06-Feb-19
LBJ played the blacks like no other president in history. FACT !

• Sitka Gear