Mike the Carpenter 04-Feb-19
HA/KS 04-Feb-19
JTV 04-Feb-19
JTV 04-Feb-19
gflight 04-Feb-19
JTV 04-Feb-19
04-Feb-19

HA/KS's Link
Maybe I missed it, but I haven't seen any discussion of the January jobs report here.

It was widely predicted that the government shutdown and other factors (such as that trump is still president) would mean a lower jobs number for January. Some MSM outlets were predicting less than 100,000 jobs in January and all were predicting less than 150,000.

The number came in at 304,000. Now the predictions are that it can't be sustained - even though this is two months in a row of very good numbers and continues a long string of good reports.

"In the past twelve months, the labor force has risen by more than 2.1 million. But, even with more people looking for work, job growth has been strong enough to keep the unemployment rate at or below four per cent, and employers have been forced to raise wages in order to retain their own employees and find new ones."

04-Feb-19
Sorry HA it doesn't count because Trump doesn't fit the profile of our faux conservative maVericK weenies...:)

04-Feb-19

Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo
Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo

04-Feb-19

HA/KS's embedded Photo
HA/KS's embedded Photo

04-Feb-19
it was mentioned briefly in another thread, but I think it was over shadowed by some bull crap from GG and some other #neverTrumpers and their bullcrap .....

04-Feb-19

JTV's Link
I put this in the Trump vs Intel chiefs thread

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/01/january-jobs-report/

04-Feb-19
"Unemployment rose to 4%" is what I heard on the radio...

04-Feb-19

JTV's Link
There are more people employed now than since 1969 .... there are more blacks employed, there are more legal Hispanics employed ....

4.1 4.1 4.1 3.9 3.8 4.0 3.9 3.9 3.7 3.7 3.7 3.9 ...... unemployment from Jan thru Dec 2018 .... BTW, Obama NEVER had it better than 4.6%, most of his time it was much much worse ........ from the time Trump entered office, it started going down, the lowest in the 3.7 range and has been holding steady ....

and then there is also this ..

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/terence-p-jeffrey/manufacturing-job-13000-january-hitting-11-year-high

• Sitka Gear