TD 08-Feb-19
gflight 08-Feb-19
JTV 08-Feb-19
lawdy 09-Feb-19
Spike Bull 09-Feb-19
Mike the Carpenter 09-Feb-19
K Cummings 09-Feb-19
06-Feb-19
Where is the Christian, Jewish, Quaker etc..patrol's?

We would be ticketed and fined for impersonating a police vehicle.

What say you Sharia sympathisers?

06-Feb-19
Is that an ISIS flag in the background?

07-Feb-19
BB in 3-2-1 .... he'll say it isnt true, quit pickin' on the muuuuslims, they aint law enforcement, there is no Sharia law in the US, CAIR is a great group of people, there are no such things as no go zones, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc .............

Aloha Snakbar !!

07-Feb-19

JTV's Link
then there is this : "Ilhan Omar Urges Fellow Radical Muslim Democrat & Serial Woman Abuser Keith Ellison to Investigate USA Powerlifting For Banning Men From Competing in Women’s Events" .....lol ....

https://dailycaller.com/2019/02/06/ilhan-omar-transgender-powerlifting/

07-Feb-19
Slade,

Radical Quakers! That's a funny image.

If this is for real we got a problem going on.

07-Feb-19
Anyone familiar with the "Muslim Patrols" in London a couple years ago would be correct in not blindly accepting this as ok.

07-Feb-19

Owl's Link
If the NY Times is running the story, it must be true...

They say they'll act as translators and ambassadors of Islam. Pay no mind to the aping of NYPD vehicles and the navy blue uniforms...

“It’s like a neighborhood watch but on steroids,” said Noor Rabah, the group’s 31-year-old vice president who lives in Sunset Park. Imagine you are near Sunset Park fail to observe some Islamic moray and then you get detained by a couple of uniformed Muslims that are going to "explain" how to act. Nothing but good can come of this.

07-Feb-19
Do they help assist in honor killings and the genital mutilation ceremonies for the young girls too?

07-Feb-19
I started a thread on this over a month ago and it got crickets. This is a real situation which does foretell a movement to sharia law whether that is within our normalcy bias or not. As Glunt points out, this has happened before and is NOT ok.

07-Feb-19
In the early part of the 1900's there used to be in the NYC/NJ area Italian "Community Patrols". The gave "protection" for local businesses and such. Some people also called them "La Cosa Nostra"!

07-Feb-19

K Cummings's embedded Photo

07-Feb-19
Where is the Christian, Jewish, Quaker etc..patrol's? But please keep trying ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

07-Feb-19
We have Jewish patrols in my neighborhood.

07-Feb-19
Well, let's see their Jewish Community Patrol cars..........

07-Feb-19

"Well, let's see their Jewish Community Patrol cars..........

KPC

07-Feb-19

07-Feb-19
Thank you, I thought Showrim was a school or something

07-Feb-19
Now let's see some Christian Patrol Cars....

I understand the Jewish Patrol, they have to protect themselves from Musloids and anti-Semitism Democrats.......

07-Feb-19
"Now let's see some Christian Patrol Cars...."

Might not be a bad idea. Give it time...

"Clergy Patrol: Partnership Between Church And Norfolk Police Easing Tension in Community"

KPC

07-Feb-19
Kevin,

Is this thread an example of that bias you wrote about on the other thread? Thank you for posting your pictures, which a simple Google search will produce. Sincerely!

Slade, keep licking the boots of racists.

07-Feb-19
I don't think there should be a jewish patrol, muslim patrol or catholic partrol. The areas they are patrolling are not all that religion. I have know problem with a neighborhood patrol like "Sunset Park Patrol" but to name it for a religion is wrong. Unfortunately the Democrats love splitting up America into separate groups in the sake of diversity.

07-Feb-19
Mint:

I tend to agree with you. I think law enforcement should be left up to law enforcement officers. I was simply pointing out that the Muslims aren't the only ones who have community patrols. This isn't anything new.

For some it only seems to be the end of the world when it's one particular community.

KPC

07-Feb-19
Mint,

I agree that having patrols for specific groups may appear, and in fact be divisive. If it is legal though, they have every right to do it, just as wearing MAGA hats is legal. And those hats are seen by others as being divisive. IMO, it is not just Democrats causing the division. But blaming one side does sell here.

07-Feb-19

Grey Ghost's Link
"Brooklyn Boro President Honors Volunteer Patrols – Including Shomrim And New Muslim Patrol "

It seems the volunteer patrols are working to reduce crime.

Matt

07-Feb-19
The volunteer clergy program is nothing like a community patrol. The former was recruited to work directly with the police and the latter is independent and, thereby, subject to its own motivations and actions. Further, such motivations must be scrutinized closely. And, flame away, I trust that Jewish Safety Patrols are just that whereas I've seen too much neighborhood thuggery from Muslim communities to believe they'll just be translating and walking little old ladies across the street.

07-Feb-19
Remember JTV....... you posted that you are tolerant of diversity....... practice it.

07-Feb-19
Owl X 2

07-Feb-19
Diversity is not defined as imposing an outside view and expecting people to conform to it.

07-Feb-19
I'm fine with people patrolling their neighborhoods so long as they don't start harassing law-abiding citizens, ie: Hey woman, where's your hijab?

07-Feb-19
I'm assuming, and we know what assuming does... That the community knows of these groups. GG's post indicates that for sure. Which would lead one to think that they are "legal" in whatever way such groups need to be.

Now, if they are vigilante's, well... Not ok.

But if they are essentially community watch and outreach organizations, then AWESOME. It's AWESOME to think that communities may be able to do things like this which could help reduce crime in said communities... Cool.

In the end, I wish it was not needed or that folks in some communities didn't feel the need. But if they do, and it's ok with local/regional LEO. I dont see the negative.

07-Feb-19
Everyone is free to search youtube for interviews with other Muslim Community Patrols and discover what they are hoping to do.

.. .. .

. .. .

Owl X 3

70lbdraw X 2

07-Feb-19

Habitat for Wildlife's Link
Also search incidents of attacks driven by hate. This happened very close to my college. Several students had family connections who were killed.

Other incidents as well...

07-Feb-19
If white people are supposedly racist then why are all these people living amongst only their own kind?

07-Feb-19
spike, I posted an article on immigration, I believe last week. It was very common with all immigrant waves coming to our country for different ethnic groups to form tight knit communities in close proximity. My grandmother, an immigrant, lived in the heart of 'Little Italy' in Cleveland. There were all sorts of ethnic neighborhoods, and still are.

I have my concerns about folks not assimilating, or involved in crime, etc. But that is the case no matter who they are. And the reaction current immigrants face today is the same as previous waves.

08-Feb-19
There are two big differences between todays immigrants and yesterdays. My grandparents came here legally and pushed my parents to be as American as possible while so many of todays 'immigrants', notably the majority are illegal, dont even want to assimilate.

These are major problems.

08-Feb-19
"I have my concerns about folks not assimilating, or involved in crime, etc. But that is the case no matter who they are. And the reaction current immigrants face today is the same as previous waves."

Pretty sure 100 years ago, government documents weren't printed in over 80 languages because the immigrants refused to learn the language of their new home country.

08-Feb-19
Spike,

Let me share a different perspective. I have had DACA students that we shared open conversations. All have said they love America, and that they love this country, their country, the only country they have ever known.

They have fully assimilated, I would not know their status without them telling me.

Their view from watching the conservative news sources is that all immigrants are hated today, and that most Americans see them as criminals. They are frightened and withdraw to a culture that accepts them... what all cultures before them did.

As I have gotten to know some of these students, first as individuals, then as being here illegally, my heart breaks for them. It was not their choice, yet from what they observe, they are hated by many. If they become citizens, they will remember.

Maybe my age is making me liberal? Maybe the Holy Spirit tugs at my heart?

I don't have any answers, except hate conquers nothing.

08-Feb-19
Bowbender,

Pretty certain 100 years ago we were very limited in our ability to do that. Progress happens, and changes everything.

I believe in a common language though, and that is English in our country.

08-Feb-19
"Pretty certain 100 years ago we were very limited in our ability to do that. "

Cuz translators and printing presses didn't exist, right? What did exist was a resolve amongst the immigrants to assimilate, learn the language, blend into this melting pot called America. Plus the government wasn't going to kiss their ass and accommodate them.

No hate here, Frank. Just a belief in the rule of law. And by accommodating law breakers you only encourage more of the same behavior. I have no doubt your students love America. What's not to love?

08-Feb-19
“It seems the volunteer patrols are working to reduce crime.”

Under Sharia law there are a lot of offenses/acts considered crimes. I’m sure they are busy!

08-Feb-19
So if a Muslim woman is seen in public without a burka, do the Muslim Patrols actually stone her or do they just order the load of 4" gravel??

08-Feb-19
Nothing new under the sun....

Every country we went to, my wife and I immersed ourselves in the culture.

Too many people let their feelings and perceptions get in the way of reality.

Politicians know that and manipulate the uneducated/ignorant according to their whims.

Majority of "gun owners" are upstanding people....

Insert any group you love to hate between the quotes above and think about it.

In Korea I always heard crap from soldiers like HfW mentioned from the DACA kids.

Someone needs to tell them to man/woman up and quit being cowards.

Rather than hiding in their own culture they need to get out and check their perceptions so that they can be enlightened.

If we have learned anything as of late is that the media has their agenda and needs ratings.

Have a great day.....

08-Feb-19
Hey now.......where are we going to get people to clean toilets and cut grass? From college? Millennials??? Think again. We need people who can barely function in America and who can't/won't learn our language and assimilate into our culture. What better way to enable that than by catering to this inability by REWARDING them for NOT doing it??? It's the same "logic" as saying that we are for border security but then letting some cites and states be sanctuaries for people who do invade us. WTF???

Human Nature 101........."YOU'RE AS LAZY AS YOU CAN AFFORD TO BE"

And we make it VERY "affordable".

08-Feb-19
"Brooklyn Boro President Honors Volunteer Patrols – Including Shomrim And New Muslim Patrol "

Matt since you aren't from NY let me fill you in. The Shomrim patrol is in a scandal right now accused of paying off cops and several cases of brutality. years ago they stormed a police station destroying the place since they accused the police of not protecting their neighborhood enough. Well the cops responding to help the few officers in the station all arrived with their badges in their pockets and taught a lesson to those thugs about destroying a police station. I'm sure these patrols can do some good but it seems more often than not their are helping "their people" as opposed to the neighborhood. They DO have a lot of political power.

08-Feb-19
Get this straight, HfW, I dont hate anybody, though I do resent anybody who assumes the worst about me.

Also I do I feel for some of the DACA people. But notice that those who have applied themselves and made something of themselves are the minority. They are in a very hard place and I am willing to allow some of them to stay, depending on individual cases, otherwise, I am not talking about genuine DACA kids, I am talking about the lowlifes who are taking advantage of our benefits and gaming our systems in order to live well for free. Those criminals who have cost our citizensso much, those very people that this government was formed to protect, are the object of my displeasure.

Even those willing to work cost our OWN citizens a great deal in opportunities and actual dollars and cannot be allowed to stay here.

This cannot be approached as a singular aspect because all factors are affected by each change. Instead, must be looked at holistically. For a simple example, if we stop illegals from coming in with a good wall, and got rid of the illegals with little or no merit that are here, while simultaneously reducing our benefits to our own lazy citizens they will have an incentive to go look for work and will be able to find it because the illegals will not be filling those positions.

08-Feb-19

Spike Bull 's Link
Just so we are clear, these kinds of "immigrant" people:

http://godfatherpolitics.com/34709-recent-crimes-committed-by-undocumented-immigrants-wheres-the-news-coverage/

08-Feb-19
My apology, had to go back and read what I posted. The entire response appears to be directed at you, it was not Spike. Nor does the rest of this.

Printing presses existed, but could not spread information as fast as e systems do today.

Most of our major cities, especially those back east have pockets of different ethnicities. These people were not all hiding, nor are today's immigrants. A common human characteristic is to seek others out that have shared experiences, history etc.

I believe in 100% controlled immigration, 100% legal. I defer to the experts who know how to accomplish this for the specifics of how to achieve it. That being said, we do have a lot here illegally through little choice on their part. I find how we deal with them to be a moral/ethical issue as much as a political one.

I do not believe most are criminals, not even close. Most come here for the same reason my grandparents did, opportunity and a better life. In my way of thinking, this nation will know our best years are behind us when we do not have an illegal immigration concern. All laws must be obeyed, and national security is the first priority of our government leaders. These folks have courage, as they continue to move forward based only on hope, dealing with much uncertainty.

I am glad not to be one of the folks who have to make the tough decisions on this issue. Most of it is black and white, but not all of it to me. I would allow DACAs to remain here, pay a "tax" every year, and the only path to citizenship is the same one everyone else must take. A felony means deportation, but it would be legal for companies to hire them. They would qualify for SS if they paid into it,and monetary limitations on flows out of the country. Their kids born here would only be citizens if the law currently allowing it remains in place, otherwise they would get into line with the rest of the applicants.

I know many/most of you will probably disagree. Maybe I am soft having known scores of them through the years. They assimilated very well and are accepted by fellow students on my campus. Most have no idea of their status unless they share. Honestly, they reflect what I hope is a way we should want to treat our fellow humans. But yes, this country has only so many resources so we must set limitations.

08-Feb-19
Trump himself hires illegals/imports immigrants and less than a month ago said “Amnesty will be used only on a much bigger deal, whether on immigration or something else.”

The Democrats have Trump on their side to fix this political football but choose not to....

08-Feb-19
"Their view from watching the conservative news sources is that all immigrants are hated today, and that most Americans see them as criminals. They are frightened and withdraw to a culture that accepts them... what all cultures before them did."

I find this rather interesting. If this is what they truly believe, and I have no reason to doubt you, it is probably due to two reasons.

1. Either they are relying on what someone told them was said on conservative news sources.

2. They don't understand the English language as well as you think they do.

I watch and listen to a lot of what most would consider "conservative news" and I have never once heard anyone say that they hated all immigrants. Quite the opposite actually. To a person, anyone that I know of that identifies as a conservative, has no problem whatsoever with immigrants. What they have a problem with are illegal immigrants.

KPC

08-Feb-19

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
Redneck Security Patrol

08-Feb-19
I hear this neighborhood watch group supports red flag laws.....

08-Feb-19
for Gstring and his manifesto .....

09-Feb-19
Parts of Lewiston Maine are Somali with a heavy Muslim population. We stopped at a McDonalds there and my truck with a infidel sticker on the tailgate was being checked out by a group of them. A gay would not want to advertise himself or herself on certain streets in Lewiston/Auburn. We cater to two minorities that will someday explode as the Koran is specific regarding homosexuality and has a permanent cure.

09-Feb-19
Yes, lawdy. I was living in Maine when the Somalis moved in, about 10,000 at once. The Mayor actually wrote a letter to Somalia literally begging them to send no more because Lewiston's resources were tapped out!

Now the children of those original groups are causing havoc in Lewiston. There have been many incidents of gang violence in one particular public park which they seem to have comandeered.

This will get worse, much worse.

09-Feb-19

Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo
Mike the Carpenter's embedded Photo
The “Patrol” interrogated these three for hours, but couldn’t get them to say a word as to why they were standing on the picnic tables, and they refused to come down off of them. Actually stood silent and solid as stone the entire time.

09-Feb-19
The interrogators just need to be a little more patient Mike.

Later in the day, when the sun is overhead, they will reveal their true intentions.

KPC

• Sitka Gear