NvaGvUp 10-Feb-19
gflight 10-Feb-19
Woods Walker 10-Feb-19
gflight 11-Feb-19
slade 11-Feb-19
NvaGvUp 11-Feb-19
gflight 13-Feb-19
07-Feb-19
"'Virginia’s leadership crisis took an absurd turn Wednesday when the man who is second in line to become governor admitted he has worn blackface — even as Gov. Ralph Northam’s job is already on the line for the same thing and the man who is first in line to replace him is embroiled in a sex scandal.

The disastrous domino effect has now thrust the Republican state House speaker into the spotlight as the third in line for the top job — a man who only scored his post in a coin-toss election.

Democratic Attorney General Mark Herring on Wednesday issued a stunning statement admitting he wore brown makeup and a wig in 1980 to dress up as a black rapper when he was a University of Virginia student.

“In 1980, when I was a 19-year-old undergraduate in college, some friends suggested we attend a party dressed like rappers we listened to at the time, like Kurtis Blow, and perform a song. It sounds ridiculous even now writing it,” Herring said.

“But because of our ignorance and glib attitudes — and because we did not have an appreciation for the experiences and perspectives of others — we dressed up and put on wigs and brown makeup.”

The admission by the second in line to take over the statehouse came just days after he trashed Northam for much the same thing, declaring, “It is no longer possible for Gov. Northam to lead our commonwealth, and it is time for him to step down.”

Herring, who now claims his own blackface shame “has haunted me for decades,” did not offer to resign, saying instead that, “In the days ahead, honest conversations and discussions will make it clear whether I can or should continue to serve as attorney general.”

The every Democrap did it excuse................

07-Feb-19

slade's Link
Top Virginia Democrats imperiled by blackface, sex assault scandals

07-Feb-19
yeah, resignations only apply to others, not me.

07-Feb-19

07-Feb-19
The blackface thing is nothing but PC garbage. I don't care if it was a D or an R. The only legit angle to this would be if the individual(s) would have made past hypocritical allegations against others.

07-Feb-19
The Dems started this ridiculous crap, now live with it.

07-Feb-19
I'm loving this, the D's made this bed, now they can lay in it.

07-Feb-19
There was a guy with black face paint on next to me in a duck blind a couple weeks ago. Wow I did not know he was a racist!!! Idiots!

07-Feb-19
Under this program,

If everyone was honest ... no one would be fit to serve.

07-Feb-19
Wonder what would happen if corey booker put on white face paint? He is 'Spartacus' afterall...

07-Feb-19
More like" fartacus" if you ask me.

07-Feb-19
Just a new tool to push us farther back to the days of slavery. Most involved in actual slavery have passed on. We need a new generation of victims...even tho they never were victims.

07-Feb-19
Well, I am sorry about all the atrocities placed on some minority groups in the past by a majority, but it's really not my fault nor most people's alive today.

Get over it!

07-Feb-19
Somebody noticed a little mirror that was left in 'the house' when the dems moved in, and what they're seeing in it seems to leave them at a loss for words for some reason.

07-Feb-19
The media and professional victims are driving this. Even Joy "the WIndbag" Behar did a black face years ago....who cares!! Soon....the little kid that played the indian in cowboys and indians will have to undergo psych testing and sensitivity training. Need to call out and stamp out PC-ism wherever it is.

Additional thought....were all the actors who wore red faces to play indians in the cowboy movies racist? This is how silly it's becoming.

07-Feb-19
QOTD: "But hey, if it weren’t for double standards, they’d have no standards at all."

10-Feb-19
Another clown-car occupant with a racist (according to the liberal defined standard) history:

10-Feb-19
Looking for the photo of all the Hollywood liberals in blackface, surprised not to see here yet.....

10-Feb-19
I guess listening to "Amos and Andy" back in the fifties would also be a disqualifier.

10-Feb-19
Stuff is getting stupid. It is funny however seeing the chickens come home to roost!!

10-Feb-19
Fake news about the fake Indian.

When I saw that my first reaction was, "No way! She cannot be that stupid!"

Then I remembered her claims about her lineage.......stupid is, as stupid does!

11-Feb-19
With her character the fake news was easily believable even if you weren't partisan...

11-Feb-19
""Appearing on CBS’s Face the Nation Sunday, Rep. Don Beyer (D-VA) said Democrats have not called on Virginia Attorney General Mark Herring (D) to resign for wearing blackface in college because they do not want him to be replaced by an “arch-conservative.” ""

New rules for the Dem play book.

11-Feb-19
No surprise there at all.

Just more proof that ethics and character and even all of their social justice crappola mean nothing to them.

It's all bull$h!t but they're OK with that as long as some people will buy their bull$h!t.

13-Feb-19
Now that the Virginia Black Face controversy is over, can we go back to the Governors comments on babies and the relationship to the Romans throwing newborns in the sewer to be comfortable until they died?

• Sitka Gear