Jim Moore 07-Feb-19
BIG BEAR 07-Feb-19
BowSniper 07-Feb-19
gflight 07-Feb-19
Fivers 07-Feb-19
TD 07-Feb-19
BowSniper 07-Feb-19
07-Feb-19
This is going to severely impact the Plumbing Industry...

07-Feb-19
This is needed to protect them from criminal illegals and Musloids.........

07-Feb-19
A guy could meet his quota with one stroll through the local Wal-Mart.

07-Feb-19
“The message they are sending is this is not your mother’s coffee stand,” she said.

Anal -cleft inspectors job requirements : 1 see thru flexible ruler, camera and steady hand for photo documentation , a love of coffee. Knee pads optional.

07-Feb-19
If you don’t like the view inside Hooters or Twin Peaks, Or other similar establishments..... Then don’t go there..... Simple.

If clothing attire is legal to walk down the street wearing it,,, Then there should be no problems wearing the same attire in any business.... If that’s what they choose........

If it goes to a level that the attire (lack of)..... would only be fit for a strip club.... that’s a different matter. (Nudity).

07-Feb-19
BIG BEAR, did you ever in your wildest dreams imagine that your fellow LEO's would someday be keeping the public safe from Anal Cleft ?

07-Feb-19
Has nothing to do with the legality of it being worn in public walking down the street. Has everything to do with hygiene and food establishments.

I choose not to go into detail on the hygiene part, butt it isn't difficult to figure out why...

07-Feb-19
"Anal cleft?" That's not even accurate and a lot nastier than it needs to be.

How does LE enforce the code without committing sexual assault? Both sad and stupid.

07-Feb-19
After checking out the article and subsequent research on these Hillbillie Hotties, I've decided that I would take on the odious task of measuring any anal cleft or other cleavages as necessary at these coffee shops. Taking one for the team as it were. Someone has to step up.

07-Feb-19
From the article ,,, The issue seems to be booby cleft on the ladies..... and not butt crack.... either way.... this Police Officer ain’t measuring anything.

07-Feb-19
If they put boobie cleft on display it's apparently their choice as a marketing profit center.... but if you dare comment, stare, measure, or accidentally glance in that direction YOU are somehow a misogynist future rapist oppressing their gentle feminine virtue of expression. Be warned....

07-Feb-19
Misogynistic saying womens clothing draws any negative attention. Are they not violating their own policy?

07-Feb-19
Looks like I should find a Hillbillie Hotties before any new laws are enforced!!

I was a little sad when our "close to local"(50 miles away) Tilted Kilt left the area....their food and drinks were both delicious!

07-Feb-19

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo

07-Feb-19
Lesson #1 - avoid hairy cleavage !

• Sitka Gear