Woods Walker 06-Apr-19
PECO 06-Apr-19
tonyo6302 06-Apr-19
Woods Walker 06-Apr-19
Mike B 08-Apr-19
cordeliamitchell 07-May-19
cordeliamitchell 07-May-19
08-Feb-19

Don't ya hate when they force them to do this? ;-)

08-Feb-19
Wow, way cool... Luv Border Collies... Thanks for sharing...

08-Feb-19
Typical Stockholm syndrome. Poor little puppy....;^)

08-Feb-19
That pup is an athlete!! Wow.

08-Feb-19
Working dogs love to work.

Some days I loved my job that much - but probably wasn't that good at it. I had the enthusiasm but sure didn't have that amount of energy.

I loved how it calmed down and focused before starting the run.

08-Feb-19
I am primary a bird dog owner but the border collies are intensive and fascinating especially when working live stock, always would like to own one but need some open space to justify one.

08-Feb-19
My mother raised border collies. When the electric company wanted to move a couple hundred sheep they used to keep power lines clear across a super highway they used her border collies plus others to do it. The state troopers stopped traffic and it was amazing to watch those dogs herd those sheep.

08-Feb-19
Wow!

Pure focused adrenaline...great job by both dog, and handler!

08-Feb-19
Aww, that poor dog, forced to be that nasty human's slave and run obstacle courses...

Lol, that dog is loving life.

08-Feb-19
Thanks for posting. That was awesome.

08-Feb-19
That was fantastic. I have a friend that is an animal trainer and last week I saw a picture of her and her dog getting on an airplane. Someone asked her if the dog sat in her lap. She said no the dog has it's own seat and it is always first class. She said fortunately her, Willie the dog, has to have a handler.

08-Feb-19
I love dogs. Any working bred is tops. But, I have always loved the Border Collie most.

08-Feb-19
I've had several border collies over the years. Great dogs but you better have something for them to do in order to control them. Working is their idea of fun.

Fame was a true pleasure to watch. Her trainer was good as well.

08-Feb-19
I watched a documentary on working dogs. One piece was taken in New Zealand in the mountains. The Shepard was an old fella and had one dog next to him. The sheep and other dogs were way down in a valley. He would whistle the commands and the dog next to him would bark at the dogs in the valley the commands he gave. Amazing intelligence. Worst thing that can be done to these dogs is pen them up or tie them up.

08-Feb-19
I cannot imagine living without a dog. That would be no life at all.

08-Feb-19
Wow that is one talented dog!

09-Feb-19
Now that is what you call agile. Amazing animal.

09-Feb-19
Love it, thanks.

05-Apr-19
That dog is a rabbit. The gal has some wheels on her too.

05-Apr-19
So true. Can’t trust anyone that doesn’t love or have dogs.

Oh hey think trump ever had a dog?

06-Apr-19
Well lookey here....the whale shit talking dog shit. Sybil talks, shit comes out.

06-Apr-19
My neighbor has a border collie, it needs a job, all it does is yap all day.

06-Apr-19
Love that video, Woods Walker.

. . . .

. . ..

As a young teen, I belonged to a hay crew working for a Farmer. He, the Farmer, had this one property he hauled hay for that was a Dairy Farm.

That Dairy Farm was working over 100 Holstein milk cows, and they would be milked twice a day. That Dairy Farmer was called Preacher, because he cussed so much. LOL .

Anyway, whenever we were picking up hay bales on the Preachers farm, we would take a break at milking time to watch his Border Collie at work.

That Collie would walk into the field, and sit on his haunches. The cows would then line up like movie-go'ers waiting for tickets. It seemed like every time, at least one cow would start grazing away from the line, and that Border Collie would shoot off after the scofflaw cow like a bolt of lightning. LOL. It was such a hoot watching that dog keeping over a hundred Holsteins in line.

06-Apr-19
When my daughter was young one of the dogs we had was a Sheltie. That dog took control of my little daughter as her "herd"! At night she'd lay on my daughter's bed near the bottom edge and when I'd open the door to check on her before I went to be the dog's head would come up and give the a look like, "All's secure here sir!" God, how we loved that little dog! We were blessed with her for 15 years, just when my daughter went off to college.

08-Apr-19
Freaking spammers...get lost. Nobody wants you here.

07-May-19
Nice post and in general your blog is great. I found here a lot of interesting information and fruitful bits of advice. I also want to add something. Check out this link https://super-essay.com/buy-a-coursework.php if you're interested in essays or other writings.

07-May-19
Nice post and in general your blog is great. I found here a lot of interesting information and fruitful bits of advice. I also want to add something. I know where you can buy coursework essays. If you need this info just let me know.

• Sitka Gear