Thumper 08-Feb-19
RK 12-Feb-19
JL 12-Feb-19
TD 12-Feb-19
JL 12-Feb-19
HA/KS 12-Feb-19
TD 12-Feb-19
08-Feb-19
I might watch this league and Vince McMahon's league when it starts up too.

https://sports.yahoo.com/theres-new-football-league-starting-weekend-whos-aaf-will-watch-160821225.html There's a new football league starting this weekend. Who's in the AAF? Will you watch?

,Yahoo Sports•February 8, 2019

08-Feb-19
I’ll watch it as long as it’s good football

08-Feb-19
Thanks for the heads up. It looks like two games will be available to me. I will record them and maybe watch later.

08-Feb-19
Tough for me to get back into football with March Madness approaching. I do not think I will be watching.

08-Feb-19
I was at the gym Wednesday when about 30 guys walked in wearing AZ hot shot shirts. They were the defense for the team and the offense showed up yesterday. They attracted a lot of attention while in there. I spoke with a few of them. Their first game is Sunday at 6PM on CBS.

08-Feb-19
Maybe we can see some real football for a change.

12-Feb-19
San Antonio game drew about 28,000 people. About like a good high school game draws here

Decent game. Watched first half

12-Feb-19
I'm reading they are not too bad. I would like to watch them if they are on broadcast tv.

12-Feb-19
I wanted to check them out..... tried to find a game on Sunday...... apparently the games were on Saturday. I'll find the schedule and checkout a game or three. Basketball.... I'll watch the playoffs. Baseball.... the world series. I enjoy the majors in golf. Rather watch a high school game than a woman's pro sport. (I'm sure that makes me some kind of 'phobe or another....) Soccer..... give me a break.... I'd rather watch poker on espn......

12-Feb-19
This past week the games were on Saturday and Sunday.

12-Feb-19
I think that the Saturday game here was on CBS and the Sunday game was on the NFL Network.

I think there were two games each day, but maybe only one available here.

I also have heard that at least some of the games were pretty good. "More action in less time made it a more enjoyable viewing experience."

12-Feb-19
None on Sunday network tv I could find. NFL Network can shrivel up and die.....

• Sitka Gear