gflight 11-Feb-19
Will 11-Feb-19
WV Mountaineer 11-Feb-19
Woods Walker 11-Feb-19
gflight 11-Feb-19
Annony Mouse 11-Feb-19
Annony Mouse 11-Feb-19
09-Feb-19
It doesn't matter and doesn't count rubes. These judicial appointments are tainted according to the Mavericks......

09-Feb-19
I can't figure out why Obama, with 8 years in office, didn't make filling all the vacancies a bigger priority and get it done. Trump is going to completely change the face of the Federal Court between the SCOTUS and the appellate courts.

09-Feb-19
AND THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!

09-Feb-19
I would be curious who the Mavericks are you refer to...

09-Feb-19
+1 Woods

10-Feb-19
and a draft dodger...

But I don't see those as reasons to roll around laughing.

10-Feb-19
G,

I would also like bb to name the Mavericks who have said anything negative about his judicial appointments.

bb reminds me of the dishonest press.

10-Feb-19
whatchoo talkin bout?

11-Feb-19

gflight's embedded Photo
gflight's embedded Photo

11-Feb-19
KPC - nothing else that President Trump does will outlast or have a bigger imprint on American society than judicial appointees. Sure, a fence may last a while... But everything else is ultimately transient in fairly short order in the grand scheme.

A federal court system solidly to one direction or the other is something that could stay in that form for decades to come regardless of president or congress etc...

11-Feb-19
That’s the beauty of it. Right is constitutional. Left is only law abiding if it fits the common narrative. I’ll take Constitutional every time.

11-Feb-19
"I’ll take Constitutional every time."

X2!

11-Feb-19
X3!

11-Feb-19
X4!

While on topic of justices...Trump wins in the 9th!

9th Circuit Win For Trump On Border Wall

11-Feb-19
More winning!

BREAKING: Federal Judge Declines to Block Citizenship Question from US 2020 Census

United States District Judge for the District of Columbia, Dabney Friedrich, ruled Friday that the plaintiffs attempting to block the citizenship question on the 2020 census have not been harmed by its inclusion on the standard form nor do they face imminent harm in the near future if the question remains.

(more at link)

Trump is placing judges into the federal court system that see the Constitution as the ruling document rather than feelings...

• Sitka Gear