Shuteye 10-Feb-19
JL 10-Feb-19
WV Mountaineer 10-Feb-19
NvaGvUp 10-Feb-19
JL 11-Feb-19
JL 11-Feb-19
t-roy 11-Feb-19
09-Feb-19
.......for the NRA Board Of Directors. I'd much rather be able to vote for him as my Congressman, but at least I get to vote for the man in some capacity. Maybe someday.......

10-Feb-19
Man you got me there. I'm an Allen West groupie, as it were. I wanted him to run for President last time around. That man has more leadership in his pinkie finger than anyone else we get to choose from has in their entire entourage.

10-Feb-19
I heard him speak once. A truly great man that should be our president in the near future!!

10-Feb-19
He has my vote

10-Feb-19
Imagine a West/ AOC debate

10-Feb-19
I also really like Allen and I just got my new NRA hat in the mail yesterday. I like the brown hat with a big Black NRA on it.

10-Feb-19
He can articulate his thoughts way beyond many politicians. I would like to see him get back into politics. I was also a J.C. Watts fan too.

10-Feb-19
He's a leader by character alone. There are few men among us that has the brains, plus the ability to not apologize for their conservative views, like Allen. What a leader he would be. And, what a predecessor he would make after Trump's foundation work.

10-Feb-19
Hey, you guys!

Stop it!!!!

Didn't you know we can't support Allen West because he's an African American and we're all racist white supremacists (according to Paul Zeidan)?

11-Feb-19
Watch this vid as he takes out the SJW from CAIR. His knowledge of the subject matter is outstanding.

11-Feb-19
Some more demo's of his mastery of subject matter.

11-Feb-19
I would, most definitely, support him. Truly a man of character and honor. AOC wouldn’t know what hit her, if they would debate. In all honesty, neither would most any democrat.

• Sitka Gear