Contributors to this thread:
newfi1946moose 10-Feb-19
slade 11-Feb-19
newfi1946moose 14-Feb-19
newfi1946moose 14-Feb-19
Brian M. 14-Feb-19
newfi1946moose 14-Feb-19
10-Feb-19
A Constitutional carry bill has been re-introduced in the OK legislature and, if passed, the new governor has indicated he will sign it.

11-Feb-19

Habitat for Wildlife's Link
Sheriff will Not enforce gun laws. This man is a hero!!!

11-Feb-19
You betcha. Unlike the Mavericks our sheriff's are not Appeasement weenies........

11-Feb-19
They certainly are respectful towards individuals! Real men, not basement mommies;-)

14-Feb-19
OK House passed the bill yesterday and the Senate leader said he expected it to pass the Senate and Gov. Stitt also indicated he would sign it. Let freedom ring in the Homeland! I also love the sheriffs who stand for the Constitution!

14-Feb-19
Pat, Having taught World/US History in NY for nearly forty years; such gave me a deep respect for the rights and freedoms that were to be encased in the Constitution following the failure of the Articles. The lesson of Lexington and Concord was that one must entrust the ultimate of violence to rid oneself of tyranny. You do not know me but I used to attend Harrisburg working for various QC caribou outfitters from 1998-2010. Moved from NY to the wild west of OK in 2010. Could not stomach where NY was headed. Certainly hope CT would consider such as your area of the country was the birthplace of what many of us hold dear today.

14-Feb-19
Heard the sarcasm right away, Pat. Hard to believe our license plates still have "Constitution State" on it, when it's anything but. It should be changed to Traitor State, or Nanny State.

14-Feb-19
Sorry, Pat, I should have caught that!!!!!

• Sitka Gear