TD 11-Feb-19
NvaGvUp 11-Feb-19
gflight 11-Feb-19
slade 11-Feb-19
slade 11-Feb-19
10-Feb-19

slade's Link
Ted Malloch: Donald Trump Thinks Like a Modern Day Adam Smith

Warning: Mavericks will find the content offensive to their pompous jabberwocky........

10-Feb-19
Did Adam Smith agree with a wealthy person taking a little old lady's property so they could get wealthier?

Did he believe in honoring debts or filing bankruptcy? Did he believe in hiring illegals?

Trump has only one overwhelming economic belief, taking care of himself. When his belief coincides with our nation's goals, I support him. When not, I don't.

10-Feb-19
Right on cue, pompous jabberwocky......

10-Feb-19
Right on cue, evolved name calling...

Easy to copy and paste, much harder to respond on your own. Keep trying bb.

10-Feb-19
I am watching FOX right now. Guess which analyst is saying Trump is going to have a tough re-election? His tweets, name calling etc. have hurt him. That's right, Karl Rove, (not the best record on calling things, remember Mitt) says that is why we saw a different tone at the SOTU. Says they got the message and if the style doesn't change he is in trouble.

Didn't some Maverick on here say that already? ;-)

I want him to win, unless another candidate will appoint conservative judges with as much zeal.

I know, I know save the name calling. He is a globalist blah blah blah.

I could care less what Karl says, it is just more evidence that a lot of people don't have the same thoughts as the CF Trump choir. I want to win do you?

10-Feb-19
The Blatherskiting Maverick is the gift that keep on giving, notice he whines about links vs pompous original thought until he finds something that fits his narrative.. typical hypocritical lib.............

10-Feb-19
Easy to wind you up bb. A news show is not a posted link.

But, you are correct, I posted the thought weeks ago, before Rove knew what was going on.

10-Feb-19
Funny when you guys try to compare a MORAL philosopher to Trump....ROTFLMAO

10-Feb-19
Uh, I think I did just the opposite g,

10-Feb-19
Jeff,

Just so I know, can you explain what "just up my alley" means to you? Thanks.

10-Feb-19
HfW,

Totally referring to the Trumpettes....

10-Feb-19
Not one matches me, so that's great. Thanks.

11-Feb-19
If using Rove for any example...... EGOP fits....... Might as well used Jeb or Mittens.....

11-Feb-19
Frank,

As you surely know by now, anytime you refute anything slade says, no matter how asinine it might be, you will be called a poo-poo-head or something similar.

NEVER, will he challenge your disagreement with an intelligent and factual thought.

11-Feb-19
Kyle,

Yes, I do recognize that, and so do most others. He will certainly enjoy taking a shot at both of us now. It appears whatever afflicts him is contagious.

11-Feb-19
At least he doesn't have thread tools.....

11-Feb-19
THOUSANDS OF SUPPORTERS Line Up to See Trump in El Paso – Hundreds Arrive 24 Hrs Early – 75,000 Request Tickets For 8,000 Seat Arena

11-Feb-19
How many are illegals?

;-)

Probably some of the ones his people just fired.

;-)

Lol x 100

11-Feb-19
Oh my, G-lier , the feeble one who goes after others livelihood and the Appeasement Maverick have each other back....ROLMAO

THOUSANDS OF SUPPORTERS Line Up to See Trump in El Paso – Hundreds Arrive 24 Hrs Early – 75,000 Request Tickets For 8,000 Seat Arena

11-Feb-19
You know the only numbers that count are November 2020.

• Sitka Gear