nijimasu 12-Feb-19
HA/KS 12-Feb-19
elkmtngear 12-Feb-19
TD 12-Feb-19
BowSniper 13-Feb-19
Fivers 13-Feb-19
TD 13-Feb-19
11-Feb-19
They have till tomorrow to have a viable deal. Processes and procedures dictate that by Tuesday evening there has to be something to go through the process to be voted on by Friday...unless I’m mistaken, we should know something solid by tomorrow.

11-Feb-19
Jeff's exactly right. The Dems never had any intention of negotiating on a deal.

In their minds, any deal which funded any of the wall would have been a victory for Trump and they cannot allow that, American's safety and jobs be damned!

11-Feb-19

Bowfreak's Link
They are going to lose. See Drudge. Trump is up to 52%. They better deal now before he cuts them completely off. They can save some face. The American people are with Trump on this and the beltway is shocked.

This is hilarious that he tweets his own poll numbers. LOL!

11-Feb-19
Not only do they not want Trump to have a victory, they know the wall will work. That in itself kills the entire Dem agenda.

11-Feb-19
70 x 2

11-Feb-19
70 X 4!!!!!

11-Feb-19
Bowfreak,

Could he depend on you or anyone else to tweet them?

The Rock

11-Feb-19
THOUSANDS OF SUPPORTERS Line Up to See Trump in El Paso – Hundreds Arrive 24 Hrs Early – 75,000 Request Tickets For 8,000 Seat Arena

But the appeasement quislings will be sitting home.........hehehehe

11-Feb-19
Will the 'poo-poo-heads' also stay at home, slade?

Suggestion:

If you want to be taken seriously, stop posting as if you are a five-year-old!

11-Feb-19

nijimasu's Link
For those who take stock in approval ratings....

11-Feb-19
Would love Trump to appropriate 11.4B for wall in emergency funding. Double what he asked Dems for. Win , Win, Win Chucky and Nancy have mild stroke!

11-Feb-19
I just don't see anyway for Trump to pull the wall deal off. Dumocrats are never gonna give in and declaring an emergency to build the wall will be tied up in courts for years.

Meanwhile south America is pouring into this country like never before. Unless I'm not seeing something we are watching the end of America as we know it.

When the dumocrats talk about guaranteed income its already happening. All you have to do is show up illegally and get your guv check.

11-Feb-19
Tiger eye the demons want Trump to declare an emergency so that can tie it up in the courts for years. The wall will never be built that route.

11-Feb-19

JL's embedded Photo
JL's embedded Photo
I tend to watch RCP for polling trends vs snap shot polls. Trump is upside down: Happy - 42.4.....Not Happy 54.2

RCP Average 1/24 - 2/10 -- 42.4 54.2 -11.8

On the positive side.....Mitch, Stretch and Chuck-n-Run are all lower than Trump.

11-Feb-19
I don't see how another gov't shutdown will be any more successful than the last one. This is all about Dems shutting down Trump, good or bad for the country. They don't care. They gain more in trying to win in 2020 and reversing EVERYTHING Trump stands for... not just the wall.

He has to declare an emergency. He should have already done it. This has been an emergency for years! Fast track to the supreme court. Let's have this fight out now and settle this issue once and for all....

11-Feb-19

nijimasu's Link
As of Monday pm...

11-Feb-19
If republicans agree 'in principle' to a weak deal that does little to really secure the border, I hope Trump has the balls to veto it...

11-Feb-19
70 X 10,000! That's the real reason. It's effectiveness.

11-Feb-19
Rocky,

He couldn't rely on me to tweet anything. I don't partake of any form of social media other than bowhunting forums.

12-Feb-19
HH I hope your right, but the dems sure are pushing for Trump to declare an emergency.

So I guess your correct I can't see it going forward without the dems holding up any progress.

Actually I see the dems tacking on several things to the bill that will guarantee that the Senate will not even vote on it cause they know Trump will veto it.

12-Feb-19
Yep, what 70 stated.

12-Feb-19
they should put the detention beds in a cargo plane, let them go to sleep and when they wake up there are home. with a free ride to somewhere other than the USA

12-Feb-19
Uhhhhh...he’s on your team. Consider that.

12-Feb-19
I worry that Trump is going to reluctantly go along with this crappy deal. 55 miles of wall. That's friggin' it. Total establishment kick the can down the road to the next budget session. Again. Sheeesh.

And I figure Trump will sign it to avoid a shutdown, and get something more than nothing. But it will also keep him from declaring an emergency and building the rest of the necessary wall. Dems will call it a win. And if that's what actually happens, I would tend to agree.

12-Feb-19
I think the deal is getting Trump's signature. No way is he willing to be in the crosshairs (even if undeserved) for a second shutdown. I also doubt he'll go the route of an emergency declaration, mainly because too many GOPs don't support that, and because it's about 125% likely to get significantly stalled by lawsuit after lawsuit. In a strange way, I almost wonder if some of the lefties wouldn't love to see a declaration of emergency by DJT. There might be net political gain for them in the long game if he does that. His best out is to sign the bill and then find alternative funding sources which would be harder to challenge legally.

12-Feb-19
Leftists and dems are nuts. Insane. Was reading a couple days ago how the term "wall" is NOT to be mentioned. It's not a "wall" (which they say would make Trump look good) it's a "physical barrier". Good grief, children's games. I guess if it makes a person feel better, go ahead. Make up a name for it if you want..... call it an elevated moat, man made thorn bush.... I don't care. It will be VERY effective.... and indisputably proven so..... it needs to get done.

Would a liberal leftist democrat by any other name smell as full of chit?

12-Feb-19
I have a feeling he's about to cave. As usual the Dems get to kick the can down the road, and avoid the consequences.

12-Feb-19

nijimasu's Link
as of this evening-

12-Feb-19
I think if he doesn't stand firm this will be his "Read my lips, no new taxes." moment and lead to his loss in 2020.

Hope I'm wrong.

12-Feb-19
Pelosi said Dems wouldn't give a dollar...apparently, not all were in agreement with her.

I think I'd take the 1.7 Billion ('cause it's obvious that's about all they are going to give), then appropriate the rest from other sources.

Or tell them to "shove it", and appropriate the entire 5.7 Billion? Which is the better deal, and amplifies the rift in the Democratic Congress? Trump telling them to pound sand, does nothing at this point, but unify Dems.

12-Feb-19

13-Feb-19
How would we ever take El Choppo assets when most of it is in Mexico like land and homes and property.... that would be claimed by the Mexican government? All we have are the seized drugs, and the US govt is not going to sell seized drugs for profit. Sounds like fake grandstanding to me. The Mexicans would never sell El Choppo assets and hand the money over to us.

If we were going to make the Mexican government do anything it should be to secure their southern border.

Or we pull another Panama Canal maneuver and take a chunk of land to build our own fence on that side. A much smaller distance to cover with fence!

13-Feb-19
I heard something on the radio the other day, that if each State, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas, would declare States of Emergency, the wall could get built that way and the court hearings would be expedited tremendously since it would never make it to the 9th district court.

13-Feb-19
Just guessing you could cross NM off that list..... and from what I hear AZ soon.....

• Sitka Gear