JL 20-Feb-19
Shuteye 20-Feb-19
NvaGvUp 20-Feb-19
NvaGvUp 20-Feb-19
NvaGvUp 20-Feb-19
Your fav poster 22-Feb-19
Annony Mouse 22-Feb-19
11-Feb-19
Will we have more attacks on the Constitution by Trump minions?

"He's been the chief advocate for warrantless surveillance of U.S. citizens," said Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul of President Donald Trump's nominee for attorney general, William Barr.

The Senate is expected this week to vote on Barr's final confirmation.

"I think that the Fourth Amendment should protect your phone calls and your bank information. People shouldn't be allowed to look at it without a warrant."

11-Feb-19
I have this thing about Constitutional rights. Swore an oath at one time to defend them.

Lot of "papers please" type rhetoric and "rights later" type talk from this administration...

12-Feb-19

gflight's Link
The 2nd Amendment to the Constitution protects Americans’ natural right to self-protection, yet Barr has promoted ideas that would restrict this constitutional right. Barr testified in the Senate Judiciary Committee a few weeks ago in response to a question from Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-CA) that he supports so called “Red Flag Laws” and termed it “the single most important thing we can do in the gun control area.” Many consider these state laws to be gun confiscation orders that take away a constitutional right with no conviction, nor even probable cause, and lacking severely in due process.

20-Feb-19
^^...El Rushbo was saying the same thing a little bit ago. His thought was once Barr was confirmed....adults came into the room and told Mueller to wrap it up after 2 years.

20-Feb-19
Democrats are already pooping in their pants. They were so excited to think they would get Mueller's report. Well, by law, the report goes to Barr. Barr will review the report and make his release, not the whole report. I can't wait to hear the screams.

20-Feb-19
They've got Nothing on Trump.

Leaks are impossible to stop in the government, so you can bet your bottom dollar they've got nothing on Trump. If they did have something, it would have been leaked by now.

20-Feb-19
The best thing about Mueller's report is that when the left sees he has nothing significant on Trump, there will be a Suicide Watch!

I can't wait!

20-Feb-19

22-Feb-19
Did you forget that Barr and Mueller have been friends for over 30 years? Doesn’t seem plausible that a man like Mueller would choose a dishonest, unethical man for a 30 year friendship. Barr will leave Mueller to investigate and finish when Mueller is finished.

22-Feb-19
From the Paul Zeidan Wall of "Truly Real Really Real Hate Crimes"...

• Sitka Gear