barafu 11-Feb-19
spike78 12-Feb-19
gflight 12-Feb-19
MT in MO 12-Feb-19
Hunting5555 12-Feb-19
bad karma 12-Feb-19
KsRancher 12-Feb-19
11-Feb-19
Does anyone have this gun? Thoughts? MA just made them legal here to buy and I have the SigP938 and like it so I’m trying to slap some sense into myself that I don’t need the 365 lol. What say you?

11-Feb-19
Does anyone have this gun? Thoughts? MA just made them legal here to buy and I have the SigP938 and like it so I’m trying to slap some sense into myself that I don’t need the 365 lol. What say you?

11-Feb-19
I don't have one, but trying to talk myself into one. I think they are an awesome feeling gun in the hand. You can get a magazine that will hold more rounds than what it comes with. But they are kind of spendy and not that easy to get. I was told you want a newer 365, they had some problems with the first ones that came out

11-Feb-19
I got a G43 last year on the special program that Glock had for veterans and those in the service where the bluebox price that LEOs get. A friend of mine got a 365 and I had a chance to shoot it. Had Sig had a similar program, I would have (and may get later this year) gotten/get one. Felt good in the hand, shot well and was as easy to carry and conceal as the G43...except more rounds.

Everyone is different, but the Sig 365 is something that one should look at and handle...and shoot if possible if looking for a high capacity 9mm easily concealable daily carry.

11-Feb-19
My wife took over my Glock 43 so I decided to try the 365. It is an exceptional firearm and I'm thinking, so far, that I may like it better than my 43.

12-Feb-19
I shot a Glock once in 45acp and it rattled when I shook it and slammed my hand when I shot it. Mix that with bulky and ugly and I have no idea why they are so popular. I think it’s more the name then anything worse gun I ever shot. The Shield 45 was more enjoyable to shoot.

12-Feb-19
Shield, XD, 1911. SIGs are ok but never owned one. Glocks never felt right to me, like a Luger....

12-Feb-19
I have one. Bought it about a year ago. Shoots nice for such a small frame. A little bit of hand shock, but that is to be expected in a weapon so small. I did have to adjust the rear sight slightly to get good groups. It was shooting left out of the box. I shoot 4" groups at 20 yards pretty easy with it. I am not the best pistol shot in the world by far...8^)

I paired it with a IWB Kusiak holster...

12-Feb-19
I don't think a person could go wrong with either a SIG or a Glock. I know guys who swear by both. I currently don't have a SIG, but I will one of these days!!!

SIG's are definitely more "sexy" than Glocks, but my main concern is that they scare the .... out of a bad guy and go bang when I tell it to, which both do very, very well.

12-Feb-19
I'm down to choosing another 9mm, and the choices are narrowed down to the G43x and the Sig P365. The early 365 pistols had some problems running. I suspect Sig has that fixed. Glocks are Glocks, they run and run and run. That being said, my G42 jammed every other round until after I got it back from Glock. Now it runs like a Ferrari. The 43x to me looks like a darn good design, but I do like the size of the P365. Decisions. Crap, I may just have to buy both. You're likely in the no bad choice zone.

12-Feb-19
I thought the same thing about my 938, until I picked up a 365

• Sitka Gear