BowSniper 08-Mar-19
TD 08-Mar-19
Mike the Carpenter 08-Mar-19
slade 12-Mar-19
Annony Mouse 13-Mar-19
14-Feb-19
Portions of it are already being built.

14-Feb-19
Let's get on with it. He's been talking about this emergency thing for months. Just do it already. Congress's offer for 55 miles of wall funding is bullshit. Two years passed now and how many miles of new 30ft wall have been built????

14-Feb-19
If I understand it correctly ice is only needing a total of 70 something miles of new fence and 60 something miles of existing wall repaired or rebuilt for a total of 220 something miles of wall.

This is all that has been requested by the officials on the boarder

Seem a lot of folks thing we are attempting to build the next great wall of China.

14-Feb-19
I hope Trump doesn't sign this and has a second shut down. He gets absolutely nothing. He said that he and staff would be looking at it for landmines...he got a whole mine field from the open border Democrats and their GOP toadies.

Summary of Negotiated Budget Appropriations W/ Limits on Border Security and No Funding for Border Agents or ICE Agents (full pdf at link)….

Provides $1.375 billion, or $4.325 billion less than the $5.7 billion the Trump administration requested, for a very limited 55 miles of physical barrier that can only be placed along the southern border in *only* the Rio Grande Valley of Texas.

Contains language allowing only fencing designs in use as of 2017.

No funding for new border patrol agents above the current on board levels.

Does not fund the Administration’s request for joint detention facilities.

No funding for additional enforcement and removal field personnel.

Border wall bill is out, here are some highlights:

Here are the areas Trump cannot build any wall (map at link)

The bill gives $1.375 billion for constructing a “wall”/pedestrian fencing

$725 million for technology

They can only be used to make steel bollard design… no concrete wall, no prototypes. Same thing as what Bush and Obama built… just a little bit taller

The bill secures more than $3.1 billion in foreign health services, more than twice for the wall.

Sec. of DHS cannot increase border crossing fees

Border “Wall” construction is only allowed in the Rio Grande Valley Sector

Other highlights:

$415 million for humanitarian aide

$77 million for opioid equipment

1,200 new Customs and Border Patrol Agents (retain current levels)

The bill expands Catch and Release by reducing the number of border beds from 49,060 to 40,520.

No funding for additional enforcement and removal field personnel. – that means no more ICE agents to deport people already in the country.

Expands the Alternatives to Detention program from 82,000 to 100,000… so instead of housing family units at the border- they get moved into the interior where they almost always stay in the country permanently.

Provides $40 million for additional ICE staffing dedicated to overall ATD (Alternatives to Detention) case management, particularly for asylum seekers… so no new ICE agents, but money to ICE to help illegal aliens settle in a non-detention center in the country.

The bill gives over $1 billion for the Smithsonian.

$3.4 billion in refugee assistance – $74 million more than last year.

$4.4 billion in international disaster assistance – $100 million more than last year.

Does not eliminate any foundations that Trump wanted to get rid of including: The Asia Foundation, the U.S. African Development Foundation, the Inter-American Foundation, and the U.S. Trade and Development Agency.

Israel, Ukraine, and Jordan receive $5.3 billion for border security fencing.

Suggestions for President Trump:

1. Establish a tent camp to hold all illegal immigrants while their cases are being handled in remote northern Alaska. Knowing where they will be held and no roads to escape would be a great deterrent to coming.

2. Any illegals who actually are released are to be released into sanctuary cities with NO federal funding. Let those sanctuary's taxpayers fund their politics.

3. Reduce foreign aid funds on a per capita basis for each illegal that crosses the border based upon (a) country of origin and (b) countries that abetted and allowed continued passage to the US border.

4. No social or welfare benefits to anyone here illegally. Those caught using stolen SSNs to be deported immediately and forfeit any wealth or property acquired under a stolen identity.

14-Feb-19
The day a president declares a national emergency on guns is a day we better hope never comes. That’ll be the next civil war. I wish he wouldn’t declare the emergency though, gotta be other ways to get funding.

14-Feb-19
Be careful what you wish for, it’s only a matter of time before a democrat occupies the White House. And what will she take Declare to be an emergency?

Senate Republicans have to be begging him not to do this. But they will get what they deserve.

14-Feb-19
"Be careful what you wish for, it’s only a matter of time before a democrat occupies the White House. And what will she take Declare to be an emergency?

Senate Republicans have to be begging him not to do this. But they will get what they deserve. "

This lets me know declaring an emergency is a great idea.

14-Feb-19
The world will be destroyed before a dem sits in the Whitehouse. State governments will see to that...

14-Feb-19
For an idea of how little 55 miles is. It wouldn't put a wall between CT and RI, which is only 70 miles.

14-Feb-19

'Ike' (Phone)'s embedded Photo

14-Feb-19
Butt hurt salve. 15$ on Amazon Jeffrey.

14-Feb-19
Let’s review quickly…

• You shutdown the government • Cost the economy $11 Billion Dollars

All so you could get less money for the wall than was initially offered.

Schumer offered you $1.6B in Dec 2018 for 65 Miles

Now you’re getting $1.375B for 55 Miles

Great. Dealmaker huh?

Trump lost $225 million of funding for his wall. As that happened, he cost the U.S. economy $11 billion due to the shutdown.

The guy couldn't negotiate his way out of a paper bag.

14-Feb-19

14-Feb-19

itshot's embedded Photo
omg putz, you are just like, sooooo .....tired!?! Even I think you're being a douche!
itshot's embedded Photo
omg putz, you are just like, sooooo .....tired!?! Even I think you're being a douche!

14-Feb-19
At this point, rock and roll Mr President. Build that pretty wall. I'm stoked for what emergency funding could do for the EPA and managing water cleanliness across the land. Fun fun fun :).

Interesting to look back on all of this in 15-20 years and see what's up. Things swing. be it 2020 or 24 or beyond, things will swing the other way... then they will swing the other way... then they will swing the other way... then, well, you see where I'm going. So check it off, build that wall.

14-Feb-19
Lol. No wall Jeffrey. No wall.

14-Feb-19

itshot's Link
no need, its all there

hesheit deleted the pic (as always) of receipt that hesheit modified to hide date and address

feel free to save a snapshot for posterity

14-Feb-19
One more reason to Flush the Putz !

14-Feb-19
Putz had been caught plagiarizing several times before. Usually lays low for a while and comes back in another thread. Never acknowledges the theft/lie. Just ignores it hoping everyone will forget by stoking up some other argument. Until caught again.

A simple little mind bereft of independent thought will have to go back to that same well of plagiarism again and again. He knows it. And we know it. But his silly little game of lie and deny continues.

15-Feb-19
Maybe a good name for hesheit would be Whalesh*t, because NOTHING get's lower than that. And doing what it did fits that description to a T.

15-Feb-19
I still go back to Putz's original fake nonsense, saying he was some hand to hand instructor at Quantico and an Islamic language interpreter... when he was really just a military photographer MOS.

Same for when he was trying to poke JTV about running the Marine Crucible course, when Putz never actually ran it himself. Remember how many times I had to ask him that specific question to finally get to the truth? He apparently took a pretty picture of it though!

15-Feb-19
How do you know it's actually a "HE"?? It has claimed in previous fake identities to be a woman. What we DO know, for sure is that whatever it is, it's a LIAR, pure and simple.

15-Feb-19
Butt hurt salve. Find it on amazon while it’s still available

15-Feb-19
Did he not post a picture of himself in a treestand until someone here found the exact same picture in an old magazine or something similar? The putz just photo shopped the pic. Its been a while and the details are sketchy but it was proven fake none the less----- surprise surprise. Does anyone recall this or able to pull up the old thread??

15-Feb-19
Do you lie ALL the time Ethan, or only when you're breathing? How's you're mom doing?

Whaleshit indeed!!!

15-Feb-19
How's the taxpayers of your alleged school district doing with you screwing them by being on your computer lying on the CF at 9:00 AM on a school day when you're supposed to be "teaching"?

15-Feb-19
WW, trust me when I say he'll do much less damage on here than if we let him teach any kids! Nobody needs that!! In a way we're performing a public service by keeping him busy here rather than corrupting young impressionable minds;)

15-Feb-19
You're right Trax. He only bows to Ann Coulter !

15-Feb-19
KPC is right. If people ignored him he would go away. It would be the absolute worst thing you could do. Calling him putz and everything else under the sun just lets him know that his schtick works on you.

15-Feb-19
"It's what follows that idiotic post that ruins the thread."

Bentstick had the right idea. He wasted 2+ years of his life answering every post. Now, I am sure that his family appreciates getting him back.

15-Feb-19

Grey Ghost's embedded Photo

15-Feb-19
Did Bentstick bow out?

15-Feb-19
Still got a chuckle about the "puppets" this time around.

15-Feb-19
stagetek is right, Anne deserves some of the credit along with Trump.

15-Feb-19
Looks like you are just as easy to draw out. Thanks.

15-Feb-19
How long can the media hide the fact that the Democrat Party is the party of open borders and elimination of the United States as a country?

Gillibrand Also Signals Willingness To Tear Down Existing Border Walls

16-Feb-19
Coulter:

"It was one thing, the promise he made every single day at every single speech. Forget the fact that he's digging his own grave," Coulter added. "The only national emergency is that our president is an idiot."

16-Feb-19

bigswivle's embedded Photo
bigswivle's embedded Photo

16-Feb-19
Have any of you guys watched the Rob Lowe Roast on Comedy Central? Ann Coulter was invited to participate. Why was she invited?... I don't know. Why did she accept?...I don't know. But it was extremely uncomfortable to watch. That was the moment I realized that Coulter is more extreme than I originally thought. I almost felt sorry for her...almost.

16-Feb-19
70lb - I saw that roast. Ooooofa. Coulter was horrible, and really out of her element with anything humorous. It looked to me that the other comedians eventually started going easy on her since it was such a one-sided massacre.

16-Feb-19
Where is the wall being constructed ?? Can we see some pictures ?

16-Feb-19
This may be a longshot concern, but if Beto Oroark gets the attention he wants, it's going to get ugly. He's calling for tearing all walls down if he gets elected.

18-Feb-19
How Congress and President Obama Made Trump’s Wall Possible

Throughout the 2016 election, Donald Trump campaigned for president on the promise that he would build a wall along the southern border. Six weeks after his election in November 2016, Congress overwhelmingly passed a statute—codified as 10 U.S.C § 284—that authorized the secretary of defense to support the “construction of roads and fences and installation of lighting to block drug smuggling corridors across international boundaries of the United States.” On Dec. 23, 2016, a month before leaving office, President Obama signed the 973-page bill into law without any objection to this provision.

On Feb. 15, the Trump administration invoked this express statutory delegation of authority to do what the statute says: “construct ... fences ... across international boundaries of the United States.” Specifically, the president identified up to $2.5 billion under the Department of Defense funds that were designated for counterdrug activities. This provision does not turn on the declaration of a national emergency pursuant to 10 U.S.C. § 2808, which the president also invoked in a proclamation issued the same day. Critically, the White House stated that “these funding sources will be used sequentially and as needed.” The “emergency” funds may not be tapped until the other, less controversial funds are depleted. Plaintiffs may not have standing to challenge the diversion of “emergency” funds until those funds are in fact allocated. Through § 284, both Houses of Congress willingly gave President Trump a path to build at least part of the wall.

This episode illustrates how Congress long ago relinquished its lawmaking powers. The legislature enacts omnibus bills that few members actually read. Often, these super-duper-statutes contain nearly-limitless delegations of authority to the executive branch, with only the flimsiest guidelines on how and when that authority should be executed. Other times, Congress gives the president the exact authority he needs, with few strings attached. Such is the case with § 284: Obama signed a bill into law that gave his successor the very precise power to “construct ... fences ... across international boundaries of the United States.” Moreover, a predecessor of this statute, known commonly as Section 1004, has been in effect since 1990. Critically, other long-standing provisions allow the president to shift appropriations around to fund that construction.

Trump’s decision to rely on § 284 reflects, once again, an instance where he relies on express delegations of power to accomplish awful policies. Congress cannot claim that the president is subverting the rule of law when it gives him the precise authority he needs to accomplish his goal. In January 2017, Democratic Senator Jack Reed said that Congress could block the president from relying on this statute to fund the fence—and certainly that could work prospectively. But Congress is responsible for enacting this statute in the first place.

This executive order isn’t the first instance in which Trump has relied on express statutory authority to implement a terrible policy. For example, in Trump v. Hawaii, the Supreme Court found that 8 U.S.C. §?1182(f) authorized the president to implement the travel ban. This statute provided, in part, that the president could deny entry to “aliens or ... any class of aliens into the United States” that he deems would be “detrimental to the interests of the United States.” Some lower court judges found that this broad statute violated the nondelegation doctrine. At the time, I argued that precedent foreclosed this argument: Five decades ago, the Supreme Court recognized that the president has inherent authority to exclude aliens. This delegation placed Trump in Justice Robert Jackson’s first Youngstown tier. Trump v. Hawaii did not need to reach this issue. Justice Clarence Thomas did, though I have doubts about whether his opinion is correct as an original matter. If Congress is not pleased with President Trump’s use of Section 1182(f), it should modify the statute. (I hope it does so in the future.)

Like Obama, Trump turned to executive action after Congress refused to legislate his preferred agenda—but beyond that, Trump’s policies contrast with several of Obama’s most prominent executive actions. For example, the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) and Deferred Action for Parents of Americans and Lawful Permanent Residents (DAPA) programs did not stand on express delegations of authority. Rather, the Department of Homeland Security relied on an executive practice known as “deferred action,” and two general statutes. 6 U.S.C. § 202(5) states, “the Secretary shall be responsible for ... establishing national immigration enforcement policies and priorities.” 8 U.S.C. § 1103(a) states, in part, “the Secretary of Homeland Security shall be charged with the administration and enforcement of this chapter and all other laws relating to the immigration and naturalization of aliens.” Were the president to rely solely on these statutes, as I’ve argued, DAPA would violate the nondelegation doctrine.

The same cannot be said for 10 U.S.C § 284. Congress wittingly enacted a statute that allowed Trump to do what he had promised to do. Not even a robust application of the nondelegation doctrine—which I favor—would provide a basis to challenge this exercise of authority. Under modern doctrine, the new executive policy is well within the bounds of Congress’s power to delegate authority.

Ultimately, I fault Trump for pursuing this unfortunate policy. But I place greater blame on Congress, which long ago stopped enforcing its legislative powers. Peter Schuck accurately summarized the situation: “By failing to define crucial terms, legal standards and accountability rules, Congress has handed presidents an all-too-handy tool of tyranny commonly used by autocrats.” Until Congress does its job, the courts will be unable to restore the separation of powers.

18-Feb-19
Jeff.... That video talks about the new wall that will be built....It doesn’t show actual construction..... It shows supplies being stacked up in El Paso......

18-Feb-19
one good thing about that steel slat wall is it will conduct electricity really well. and easier to wrap razor wire on it too.

18-Feb-19

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Here's what would work better than a wall, would cost a LOT less, and would get the message out REAL quick that we ain't just a-sh*ttin' about our border!

19-Feb-19

19-Feb-19
They keep saying it's gonna break off and fall into the ocean, so when's it gonna happen??

04-Mar-19

Amoebus's Link
Interesting argument - prof is saying that the emergency declaration will make the wall harder to build. Says that eminent domain power only comes from the legislative branch.

Time will tell.

04-Mar-19

Thumper's embedded Photo
Thumper's embedded Photo
These guys have a working model for unwanted immigration. Just saying!

04-Mar-19
Are they spelling out Y.M.C.A ?? Lol

04-Mar-19
A good deal of the wall and where it is to be.... is on land that already is Fed property all along the border. The only private property I believe is in TX. And a good many property owners there have already stated they are fine with building the wall there, happy about it. Once the rest of them have their walls up and the traffic flow adjusts..... we'll see....

07-Mar-19
Is Mexico still paying for it? Or is all that money we are saving pulling out of Syria going to it?

Oh wait, we are not pulling out of Syria. I guess the money we are saving not having a SoD can be used to help.

07-Mar-19
Hey Legend,

USMCA, the new NAFTA, has not been passed yet.

07-Mar-19
Spike,

A sample of one is what you are asking we develop policy on?

Matt brought up before how much of this land is in private hands with no ROW, and that domain laws would be needed. He was also right according to my research that there are numerous pending legal cases from the last time.

Did FOX talk about that at all?

07-Mar-19

elkmtngear's Link
There's a private effort to build the Wall, headed up by a disabled Vet. He's raised nearly 21 Million so far, and met with Landowners in Texas. Predicts they could break ground in 3 to 5 months. See link for Story.

07-Mar-19
So he’s raised 21 million...... and figures his fence type wall will cost 3-4 million per mile..... That’s a whopping 7 miles of fence type wall that he can afford.....

07-Mar-19
Predicting 250 million by December at the current rate of donation.

It's the "Problem areas" down there along the Rio Grande, that need shoring up immediately.

07-Mar-19
Again.... for the TDS who are grasping at any straw.... the entire border of CA, AZ and NM has a gov. ROW on the border. That's a YUGE chunk and where much of the invasion goes on. I know hunters in AZ that see it all the time, I recall Paul@thefort found multiple bails of pot on a coues hunt there once. Danny Moore told me stories of running into groups on a Strip hunt. They all hunt there armed because of it. Warning signs about illegal criminals on nearly every road. That's a starting point and will take some years to finish. By then we'll see who is willing to give ROW..... again, when the traffic flow adjusts to their property.....

Or is the logic if you can't do ALL of it tomorrow, it's some kind of reason you can't get going on what you CAN get started building tomorrow?

But hey..... if ya can ding Trump a bit..... who cares what's good or bad for the country....

07-Mar-19
So if there’s a government right of way,,, What are the logistics of a private company simply beginning to build there ???

07-Mar-19
Almost 5000 parcels of private land would have to be seized by the Feds to build a wall along the Texas border. It's approx. 1100 miles of border. In many cases, logistics would require the wall to be built further inland than the actual border, thereby further increasing the number of acres needed to be seized.

The last time the Feds seized land for border fencing was thru the Secure Fence Act of 2006. They built 350 miles of pedestrian fence and 299 miles of vehicle barriers. The land seizures resulted in 320 federal court cases. A decade later 60-70 of those cases are still in litigation.

Yes, some Texas landowners will welcome a wall on their property. But, history tells us many landowners won't. I've read that some are already lawyering up to fight against the land seizures. It could take decades to settle all of those cases.

There's also the issue that eminent domain powers rest in the legislative branch. Congress has to authorize the taking of land. By bypassing Congress and declaring a national emergency, Trump may have effectively buried the project, since he has no authority to seize private property. Some claim that previous legislation already authorizes the land grab, but those claims seem shaky to me, based on my research.

Matt

07-Mar-19
If the Russians invaded through mexico, would the federal gov't need landowner permission to access the fight and push them back?

This is an invasion, of a million illegal aliens a year. I think Trump can make the same argument on a national emergency and border defense. Curious what happens next. Build That Wall!

07-Mar-19
250 miles is about 12% of our southern border.

07-Mar-19
Matt,

Thanks for presenting the facts.

If the legislative branch would end rights for illegal immigrants including birth rights, we probably would not need a wall, or at least we would probably have time to go through the proper process.

07-Mar-19

Habitat for Wildlife's Link
Another disgruntled Trump hater.

07-Mar-19
Was he campaigning based on a promise to build 250 miles of a wall.... or was it more like 1,000 miles ???

07-Mar-19
Do the police try to cover an entire city equally..... or do they focus and allocate resources in areas of most need? And if so do they listen to BLM or some other group of leftists as to how best to use their resources or do they listen to the professionals who know where the issues are and where to concentrate their efforts?

07-Mar-19
You’re comparing apples to oranges TD...... we’re not talking about guarding the border with border patrol agents.... We’re talking about a wall to protect our nation.... Would you build part of a wall to defend the White House ?? What the hell is 250 miles gonna do ?? Probably divert all the dirt roads and trails the illegals use,,,, To areas with no wall. Putting a wall on 12% of the border isn’t going to solve the problem.

07-Mar-19
“Probably divert all the dirt roads and trails the illegals use,,,, To areas with no wall.”

Commonly referred to as a funnel/ambush. Take out a few of the invaders, and the word will quickly spread. Time for political correctness to be over. Illegal is illegal. Secure our damn border, protect our citizens and spend our money on Americans.

07-Mar-19
I guess my point is Mike.... That you aren’t making yourself much of an “Ambush” point,,, By leaving 88% of the border without a wall.

07-Mar-19
You’re leaving enough. Strategic placement coupled with a military presence should deter all but the most determined invaders. A few bodies laying there that need to be stepped over should deter those few. If not, they just became the next obstacle for the SOB behind them.

07-Mar-19
You have to start somewhere. And if you've been down there, some areas you need technical gear to travel and may take days. Others it's a few hour walk.

It's apples to apples.... it's enforcement of the law. In the case of a wall..... the attempt to actually prevent a crime, not catch more criminals. FAR more efficient use of resources overall. Big difference I'm sure you would agree.

What would be the crime rate be if the criminals knew no security present?.... and even if they were caught, they would be released and taken to a sanctuary where they would not ever have to come back for trial....

oh. wait...

never mind......

08-Mar-19
I can say with 100% honesty, when I was stationed at Ft Bliss (El Paso) back in the early 90’s as a MP, I personally arrested the same guy twice in one night and both times he was released to the Boarder Patrol. I was told the 1st time he was taken across the boarder and released. The 2nd time I was told the same thing would be happening. If there are no penalties, there is no deterrent.

08-Mar-19

Grey Ghost's Link
"Putting a wall on 12% of the border isn’t going to solve the problem."

With all due respect, BB, you may want to do a little research on the border issue. This link is a good place to start.

Our current southern border consists of a patchwork of various pedestrian fencing and vehicle barriers. There is approx. 654 miles of the border with some form of barrier. 1279 miles of the border remain unfenced.

That said, you've hit on the one of my biggest problems with this whole issue. Nobody seems to know exactly what "The Wall" is suppose to mean. The design, height, location, length, etc....is constantly changing. Trump campaigned on a "big beautiful wall" made of reinforced concrete, suggesting it would span the entire border. Now, it's morphed into a 722 mile mix of wall and fencing, mostly updating the barriers that are already in place.

There doesn't seem to be a clear plan for "The Wall" and the vague details we get keep changing. Bottom line is, I believe "The Wall" has become more about political capital than about actually securing our border.

Matt

08-Mar-19
Trax,

Do you have definitive information on where this 200-300 mile of wall is suppose to be built? What's the design? What makes this 200-300 mile stretch of wall more necessary than other sections of the border? What is the plan for the 1000+ miles of border that will remain with no barrier?

I get the concept of funneling the illegal traffic to areas that can be more easily monitored and patrolled, but only 200-300 miles seems like plugging a fire hose with a tooth pick.

I'd appreciate specific information if you have it, instead of your usual cheerleading and personal attacks.

Matt

08-Mar-19
So you have no specifics, yet we are to believe you have inside information that "many options are being discussed" and the "favored ones" are known. Exactly why should we take your word for that? What is your position that makes you privy to these discussions?

Matt

08-Mar-19
"They know."

Who is "they", and what do they know?

"You don't need to know.".

I believe we have a right to know, since our tax dollars will ultimately fund it.

"There are unfortunately some variables still at play..."

Exactly what are those variables?

Matt

08-Mar-19

BowSniper's Link
Seems pretty simple to know where walls have been built and where new walls are scheduled for construction.

The real question is how many miles of wall are needed to replace crappy ineffective fencing already in place and how many more miles of new wall needed for an effective border barrier in total.

And when will Trump complete the task we elected him to do.....?

08-Mar-19
Apparently the input of border patrol, homeland security, ice and security professionals is not needed nor wanted. Civilians (most of who have never been there) and their feelings.... mostly the ones with feelings about Trump and anything that might remotely make him look good.... should be in charge and design a plan for southern border security...... many of who say.... no border security at all, let people come and go as they please.

As with ANYTHING, first set goals. If the goal is to eliminate illegal crossing as much as possible, then set that goal. You then go the professionals as to how to best achieve that goal. Enforcement. Security. Engineers. Those who have literally studied the situation and those like it for YEARS. Not Joe Blow off the street. There are no enforcement people I'm aware of who do NOT recommend a wall. If the word triggers some TDS.... ok, call it a barrier. I don't care. But get the goal done, finalized and then work to achieve it.

IMO the goal is not to "catch" people crossing. Some even use that as cover, knowing full well the results. That's far too late and with the liberal system in place..... almost a placement/adoption agency for illegals. The goal is to prevent the crossing.... the crime.... as much as possible. Prevention in nearly every aspect of life is far more effective in both time and eventual costs than repair or remediation (if even possible) after the fact.

I'm afraid a good many people however are not forthcoming about their true goals.

08-Mar-19
Dude, I get a headache trying to read your sh!t. For everyone’s sanity, please enable spell check.

Edit...Thank you for clearing that up.

12-Mar-19

13-Mar-19

Annony Mouse's Link

• Sitka Gear