slade 01-Mar-19
slade 11-Mar-19
slade 11-Mar-19
BIGHORN 12-Mar-19
rtkreaper 12-Mar-19
27-Feb-19

27-Feb-19

slade's Link
Insider, Formerly Responsible for Content Review in Facebook’s Intellectual Property Dept Speaks Out, Loses Job

Facebook Engineers Plan to “demote bad content”

Conservative Facebook Page Livestreams Secretly “deboosted,” No Notice to Page Owners

Facebook Can Classify Users as Trolls Based on Their Vocabulary, Then Punish By Limiting Bandwidth, Blocking Comments…

Facebook Engineer: “‘hateful’ content is coming from right-leaning sites.”

“Special features” Triggered “leading up to important elections”

Bizarre View of “hate speech” Includes Content from Conservative Commentator

27-Feb-19

27-Feb-19

TD's embedded Photo
TD's embedded Photo
"MSM 93-94% run by left wing activists...."

I'd guess that was fairly accurate when looking at their CEOs and the relationships with liberal/leftists in government and politics....

27-Feb-19
Facebook Whistleblower Never Saw ‘Deboost’ Code Applied to Far-Left Publishers Like Young Turks

27-Feb-19
Facebook Document Singled Out Video from Moderate Conservative Woman as ‘Destructive Behavior’

27-Feb-19
Twitter Legal Warns Michelle Malkin Her ‘Mohammed Cartoon Tweet’ Violates “Pakistan’s Blasphemy Laws” – Which Are Punishable by Prison or Death

28-Feb-19
Facebook Employees Freak Out, Refuse to Answer Questions Then Run Away When O’Keefe Confronts Them About Censoring Conservatives

01-Mar-19

slade's Link
Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said Thursday that his committee will take a “long hard look” at social media censorship of conservative and alternative voices during a speech at CPAC.

11-Mar-19
Facebook banned users from linking to Zero Hedge articles over the weekend and issued a warning claiming that links to ZH “goes against” the tech giant’s community standards.

11-Mar-19
Welcome To Our World! Facebook Censors Elizabeth Warren, Removes Her Campaign Ads to Break Up Facebook

12-Mar-19
Got off of Facebook about a year ago. Best thing I ever did for myself.

12-Mar-19
I get booted out about every two weeks!!!!!!

• Sitka Gear