swampyankee 05-Mar-19
HDE 05-Mar-19
HA/KS 06-Mar-19
HA/KS 07-Mar-19
HDE 07-Mar-19
05-Mar-19

elkmtngear's Link
"Defiant U.S. sheriffs push gun sanctuaries, imitating liberals on immigration"

"(Reuters) - A rapidly growing number of counties in at least four states are declaring themselves Second Amendment sanctuaries, refusing to enforce gun-control laws that they consider to be infringements on the U.S. constitutional right to keep and bear arms".

05-Mar-19
We have Elko, Pershing, Eureka, Lander, White Pine, Douglas counties here in Nevada that are pledging 2nd amendment sanctuary status. 17 counties in Nevada and I am thinking all but 2 or 3 will jump in. Douglas county kind of blows me away as there are a shit-ton of liberals over at that side of the state.

05-Mar-19

05-Mar-19
I voted for our county Sheriff for a reason...

06-Mar-19

HA/KS's Link
"In conservative Weld County, the word “sanctuary” has gotten a bad rap, but House Republicans Lori Saine, R-Firestone; Steve Humphrey, R-Greeley; and Perry Buck, R-Windsor; are encouraging Weld commissioners to declare Weld a “2nd Amendment Sanctuary County.”

The three lawmakers have sent the request on official Colorado House of Representatives letterhead."

07-Mar-19

HA/KS's Link
"So far, nine (Colorado) counties including Fremont, Custer, Montezuma, Otero, Weld, Moffat, Sedgwick, Kiowa, and Rio Blanco have passed resolutions that make them a 2nd Amendment Sanctuary County.

Last week, Fremont County Sheriff Allen Cooper said the resolution is purely symbolic, but if the bill passes, he won't make his deputies enforce it."

07-Mar-19
26 out 33 counties in NM are 2A sanctuary counties.

But to the idiot liberals in charge it means nothing and the message sent is above their mental faculties to understand.

• Sitka Gear