Rocky 06-Mar-19
jjs 06-Mar-19
Your fav poster 06-Mar-19
Your fav poster 06-Mar-19
IdyllwildArcher 06-Mar-19
TD 06-Mar-19
Woods Walker 06-Mar-19
06-Mar-19
It's OK...watching the Circus of Freaks on the Liberal MSM will be just as entertaining!

06-Mar-19
Are we sure fox news didn't actually say no to the dnc. Fox has got to know no one is going to watch them anyway.

06-Mar-19
"...has led me to conclude that the network is not in a position to host a fair and neutral debate for our candidates,"

As if any of the other networks will host a "fair and neutral debate..."

06-Mar-19
I hope the RNC only has debates on Fox News

06-Mar-19
probably know that Fox News won't give them the questions ahead of time. Just wouldn't be fair and all...

06-Mar-19
Neither would flourish without Trump.

The Rock

06-Mar-19
Do not watch the walking dead, they have nothing to say that will MAGA.

06-Mar-19
The Democratic National Committee blocked Fox News from holding a debate because Jane Meyer revealed in her New Yorker article that Fox News squashed a story revealing Trump’s hush payment to Stormy Daniels in order to help Trump win the 2016 election.

06-Mar-19
RNC did it in 2016 when they refused to let NBC and Telemundo host republican debates

06-Mar-19
The voters need to see the candidates asked tough questions and called on their bullshit. This is just an effort to not have any of their candidates tarnished prior to the general election.

06-Mar-19
I'd watch it if the 2 dozen of em were all armed and only given 3 bullets each....... if nothing else just to see how many didn't shoot themselves......next to see how many were shot multiple times.....

06-Mar-19

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
How's your mom doing Sybil/Ethan? Is that whale shit getting deeper for you on the bottom of the sea?
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
How's your mom doing Sybil/Ethan? Is that whale shit getting deeper for you on the bottom of the sea?

• Sitka Gear