BIGHORN 06-Mar-19
Treeline 06-Mar-19
bad karma 06-Mar-19
Grey Ghost 06-Mar-19
HA/KS 06-Mar-19
BIGHORN 06-Mar-19
Dale06 06-Mar-19
06-Mar-19
We only have one newspaper in the Denver area. If you read it you will find that 99% of their write in comments come from Liberal Democrats. I sent them a comment which they ask people to send to them for publication and it never showed up...surprise. I can only hope that this one sided newspaper goes under and soon.

06-Mar-19
Pretty sickening what has happened to our once great state, Merl.

Saw it happening back in the late 80’s and thru the 90’s with the massive influx of Californians. Remember how all the politicians were going on and on about how great all this growth was?

I kept expecting our taxes to go down and for something to get better with all these new taxpayers. Nope. Just more traffic, more taxes, more crowds in the woods, more anti hunters, etc. From my perspective, growth SUCKS!

06-Mar-19
You mean the Denver Polis? The Post died years ago.

06-Mar-19
I grew up reading both the Rocky Mountain News and Denver Post. I always preferred the smaller format of the News. I never noticed either having an obvious political slant. But then, I haven't had news papers delivered for over 25 years. They are a waste of good trees and ink these days.

Bighorn, I'm sorry your comment wasn't published, but that's what you get from a rag owned by a New York based hedge fund that specializes in distressed real-estate. Don't worry though, the Post's time is limited, just like every other printed newspaper. Our generation is the last of a dying breed of newspaper readers.

Matt

06-Mar-19
Name one major city newspaper that isn't at least leaning left if not full out leftist.

06-Mar-19
I think that everyone would like to see unbiased news reported so that we can form our own opinions on topics. When I grew up and started to read the newspapers back in the 50's and 60's they actually did report news correctly (Fargo ND) news. But, politicians started to get corrupt and under the table money started to flow. Now days, they have relatives and neighbors arguing and fighting based on inaccurate stories. Judges no longer interpret the Laws (in my opinion) but lean towards their own political beliefs. Look at our own Supreme Court if you don't believe this. It got a lot worse during the Obama regime.

06-Mar-19
I read the Colorado Springs Gazette daily, and occaisonally scan the Denver post. There is a chasm between the two, in terms of political bias. The Denver post is ultra liberal both in the opinion page and stories covered. The gazette leans right but not nearly like the post leans left.

• Sitka Gear