Thumper 07-Mar-19
BIG BEAR 07-Mar-19
Rocky 07-Mar-19
dallsheepstkr 07-Mar-19
WV Mountaineer 07-Mar-19
Jim Moore 07-Mar-19
Woods Walker 07-Mar-19
07-Mar-19
As ya'll know, Congresswoman Ihlan Omar (D - Somalia) continually makes anti-Semitic remarks.

Dem leadership had planned to pass a resolution condemning her, then Pelosi backed off.

When asked why at a news conference today, Pelosi said:

"I feel confident that her words are not based on any anti-semitic attitude, but she didn't have a full appreciation of how they landed on other people."

In response, Cruz Tweeted:

"Then why does she keep saying it over and over again? And do other Dems agree with her?"

07-Mar-19
Wait! There's More!

"Jan Schakowsky (D-IL) on how Democrats should respond to Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D-MN) anti-Semitism:

“This is not a conversation we ought to have…in the public”

Any questions?

07-Mar-19
Why any Jew would vote for or donate to a Democrat is one of life's little mysteries.

07-Mar-19
Owl,

My sentiments exactly!

07-Mar-19
Why anyone would vote for a dumbass democrat is a life mystery...

07-Mar-19

07-Mar-19
Strange how the hollywood Jewish community still supports the Democrats.......????.

07-Mar-19
“American Jews tend to favor Democrat candidates,, with 71% of Jews voting for Democrat Candidates “........

Jewish Virtual Library........

I live in a Jewish neighborhood. My unofficial poll of voters based on their political lawn signs during the election was higher than 71% Democrats....(much)

07-Mar-19
Maybe a little history into the suffering and unspeakable horrors the European Jews withstood as their families and children were sent through the chambers of the chimney's.

They are voting this very day in America because of antisemitic remarks echoing through the liberal chambers and standing with the perpetrators out of fear.

The Jews implore us to never forget the holocaust and yet they back the same party that calls for their demise, not once in error, but repeatedly. Antisemitism is spreading like wildfire throughout Europe once again and America responds in the affirmative.

Who are you voting for now, or should you wait until 1939 relives itself when it is too late?

The Rock

07-Mar-19
Im 2nd generation American. My family fled the Netherlands just months before the Germans showed up. All of my family votes Republican, absolutely hate the Democrats. We also despise the hollyweird elites because they are too far removed from the real world. They are a special kind of ignorant and evil. Anyone who is antisemetic wants some they can bring it too. We are well armed and will dispatch all the haters with extreme prejudice.

07-Mar-19
HDE for the win.

07-Mar-19
The democrats have proven they will lie down with whatever kind of filth they need too to win.

07-Mar-19
Yup.....infanticide, Democrat version of Kristallnacht, assisting the alien invasion of the United States...the list goes on and on.

• Sitka Gear