Joey Ward 08-Mar-19
70lbdraw 08-Mar-19
Owl 08-Mar-19
Rob Nye 08-Mar-19
07-Mar-19

07-Mar-19
"define irony" ...

07-Mar-19
With an assist from Bocephus.....good stuff !!

07-Mar-19
AWESOME!!!

07-Mar-19
Here's another great one, same genre..............................

07-Mar-19
Yup.....It does get better! Saw the real Skynyrd back when they were recording their One More From The Road album. This is a pale comparison. Although you can't beat Billy Powell on the piano!

08-Mar-19

Norseman's Link
https://youtu.be/YrTETBWGYbg

Jeff Lynne is SO underated John Lennon’s favorite group.

08-Mar-19
“Does It Get Any Better Than This?”

- yeah, when the real Skynyrd did it. Even this is old footage with Billy onstage. He’s dead too, now. Only Gary remains.

08-Mar-19
I got to see them up close several times. My daughter got tickets for my wife and I when she did scheduling groups in Delaware. They used to have the largest confederate flag I ever saw that they would unfurl behind them when they played Freebird. That was always their last song and it could go on for 15 minutes. I wasn't smoking but got high from Mary Jane at Bob Seger's concerts and Lynyrd Skynyrd's concerts. Damn second hand smoke.

08-Mar-19
Fun to watch. Good to see Damon Johnson(popular player around these parts) on guitar, Bochepus, Jack Blades(Night Ranger/Damn Yankees) on bass, the boys from 3 Doors Down, and Michael Cartellone(Damn Yankees) on drums, jammin' with the rest of the band and having some fun. The fans too.

Like Owl said, that has to be over 10 years ago because Billy Powell passed away in 2009.

'Course, I hope they're still waving the flag when they play it. And it'll always be Sweet Home Alabama to me. :-)

08-Mar-19
"Play me a song, Curtis Lowe hey...Curtis Lowe..."

Love me some Skynyrd! Never got to see them, but they're on my list of bands to bring back if I could... as long as Ronnie Van Zandt is there of course!

08-Mar-19
70, RVZ was a phenomenal songwriter. I still believe Steve Gaines would be considered one of the best axe slingers to live if he had.

I saw their tribute tour in 87 when most of the crash survivors were onstage.

08-Mar-19
One More From the Road is by far the best live album ever. Versions of Sweet Home and Free Bird on there kick ass.

• Sitka Gear