BIG BEAR 11-Mar-19
slade 11-Mar-19
BIG BEAR 11-Mar-19
Woods Walker 11-Mar-19
Annony Mouse 11-Mar-19
Rocky 11-Mar-19
slade 11-Mar-19
08-Mar-19
Did you happen to see that the Feds arrested a terrorist in Dearborn Heights Spike ?? Yeah,,, He was a white dude who was a serial arsonist,, Who was burning down businesses and vehicles that belonged to middle eastern Americans......

Criminals and hate are the enemy of America.

08-Mar-19
And the Dems keep bringing hijab laden women Into the mix...just makes it worse in my opinion.

08-Mar-19
HH, it took the Poles to end the take over in Europe but the silent invasion has been in process since the 1980s, breeding out the locals is their weapon, majority rules.

09-Mar-19
They are only "moderate" until they become the majority. It's the taqiyya part of Islam.

09-Mar-19
Muslims are 1.1% of the U.S. population. One percent.

09-Mar-19
Christians and Muslims No Profit was foretold of, who came with a sword in hand! There was no witness to his revelation...

How Did It All Begin? The crusades were but a delayed reaction to earlier Muslim aggression. Beginning with the fall of Jerusalem in 636, Muslim armies captured, blitzkrieg-like, all of the major urban centers of early Christianity--Antioch, Damascus, Alexandria, and Carthage (the city of Tertullian, Cyprian, and Augustine). In 1453, Constantinople itself fell to the Ottoman Turks, the ruling force in the Muslim world at that time. During the Reformation, the armies of Islam in the 1520s were pressing on the gates of Vienna. They continued to do so periodically until they were finally turned back in 1683. Leaders of the Christian West were not being paranoid when they saw their civilization threatened by militant Islam.

The crusades were a violent, sporadic, and ultimately ineffectual response to this threat. When Pope Urban II called for an international counter-jihad to liberate the Holy Land from the infidels.

09-Mar-19
BB,

......and less than 1% in Congress. What has been dominating 100% of the news cycles lately? Muslims and their deep seated agenda of hatred. Cancer left to its own devices will systematically destroy a once healthy being and consume all adjoining cells.

Liberals would welcome ANYONE, illegals, child molesters, infant killers, rapists and Muslims into their openly professed "large tent" to increase their vote count. A hard rain is gonna fall and I pray that they do not see it coming, and once and for all, drowns out the venom that they spew.

The Rock

09-Mar-19
The 911 hijackers were .0000002% of the worlds population, and look at the devistation they caused and money spent to eradicate Extremist Muslim Terrorism.

Doesn’t matter about %, what matters is the desire to do something and the ability to get it done. All it takes is 1, and that breeds into 2, then to 4, 8, 16...oh shit, we now have another problem. Does not matter what race/religion/whatever. Hate breeds more hate. Trying to cover something up because it’s such a small number is just flat out stupid. To think otherwise is even stupider (if that is even a word. If not, it sure should be).

09-Mar-19
There were nice pleasant Nazi's too..........................

09-Mar-19
The 9/11 hijackers were murderous criminals.... The man in Dearborn Heights who was torching middle eastern businesses and cars is a criminal too.

Do any of you feel that the man in Dearborn Heights is justified ?? Do you think he is a criminal ??

09-Mar-19
Slade....... Do you hold every German accountable for the actions of war criminal Nazi’s ?????

09-Mar-19
Members of ISIS and Al Qaeda are far less than 1% of Muslims. Look at the damage 1% can do.

09-Mar-19
Rashida Tlaib was born in Detroit and raised in Detroit. She went to Wayne State University and Cooley Law School And is an Attorney.

She’s a radical left winger just like that Occasional Cortex..... And you can thank the Democrats in Detroit for her presence.

09-Mar-19
One man can do a lot of damage Rodney. Look at Ted Bundy. He did a lot of damage up in your neck of the woods.

Your point is valid though...... Certainly only a small percentage of Muslims are radical Islamic terrorists......

09-Mar-19

09-Mar-19
I have no desire to move to a Muslim Nation. I also have no desire to move to China,,, North Korea or Cuba.......

And I’m not going to live in fear if someone from any of those nations comes here legally to have a better life than they would in those nations.

That being said...... Kuwait,, Indonesia,, Jordan,, Morocco,, Saudi Arabia,, Turkey,, Algeria,, and Bangladesh are all relatively peaceful nations.

88% of the population of Venezuela is Christian...... Why don’t you move there and let me know how that works out for you........

09-Mar-19
"And I’m not going to live in fear if someone from any of those nations comes here legally to have a better life than they would in those nations."

Obviously elementary mathematics is not your strong suit.

What nations would you discount that could" come here" to have a better life? Who, through the annals of American History has provided this better life through sweat and ingenuity that you so casually offer to the entire world with open arms, to give away no less, as if landmass and economics alone could forever cover these expenses to infinity?

Islam is the fastest growing RELIGION in the U.K./ Canada/ Europe/U.S. even as the U.S. targets Christianity for expulsion. Christianity, the religious principles that this fledgling nation was founded upon and God as the framers had intended and penned.

Islam through immigration, AGENDA and birthrate has infiltrated the West and Europe and will eclipse Christianity by 2070.

Now take out your pen and paper Mr. " hug a Muslim" and follow me: 12345678_? Fill in the blank. There, now go forward MATHEMATICALLY and say no more about your "open arms" policy for EVERYONE. May it be you do not fear, for reasons closest to your heart, and are just not capable or possess the vision of a 10 year old to foresee the obvious?

Now in contrast are sworn blood enemies, Russia, where the fastest growing religion is Christianity, considers Islam a threat to national security. China, another sworn enemy, views Islam as a "quickly spreading illness" infecting the Chinese people. Somebody knows something and its ironic the "open arms" West now with Muslim inclusion in Congress, no less, can't see it, but we have and we will.

The Rock

09-Mar-19
If someone swears to uphold our Laws and live within the norms of our country they are welcome. If they come here to change it, they are welcome to try. In our legal way. And We are welcome to say NO.

If they say they are not willing to live by our Laws we should say HELL NO, stay out.

If they prove to be undermining our Laws we should send them Back or to Jail.

People with "problem beliefs" should be carefully examined.

09-Mar-19
Eric.......... That was well stated and displayed a lot of common sense.

09-Mar-19
Thank you Big Bear. I would like to add ( "at a rate( edit: And Quality ) that is determined to be in our best interest") But we could refine and haggle the fine points forever I suppose. So I'll stop there.

09-Mar-19
PI,

How many people and from which corners of this earth do you speak by ratio and proportion? Unlimited to some and not others? Everyone everywhere is always looking for a "better way of life". Would you forego your family's "better way of life", content to be a liberal Crusader of Good for strangers to this land? This country can not afford to be the dumping ground for the world at large who is looking for this mythical "better way of life". Yes mythical. Explain to the Americans, born and raised on this soil whose ancestors "contributed" to this country's wealth, as they slink hungry and homeless into their tents on inner city streets in America dragging their children in the process. All look and see how compassionate I am for those in "need" of my helping right hand with a loaf under both arms, as I slap away my American brethren natives with hollow eyes with my left.

Who stands for these sad and sorry souls? For the children that have not and less than those at the gates? I hear crickets. Who bellows the loudest for immigrants with both hands taking?

"At a rate to be determined in our best interest". Who would determine this rate? The "rate" does not determine our best interest that would provide us to help others. Quality and contribution determines our best interest. This was the blueprint that built this once great nation from the ground up who asked for and received naught. You believe in raw numbers in shabby clothes as if we were ordained to cast a side one group, the here and now, for the salvation of those " looking for a better way of life" on the backs of those we beckon to bear the pangs of hunger. Shower upon them those that have no blood in the fight, as you watch your own blood wither.

Americans speak with a full refrigerator and that is the catalyst for this all consuming compassionate fault. Allow the shelves to go bare to discover who you really are and your open arms policy to explorers of the "better way of life". The "needy" are in our paths as we walk in America not at the immigration gates.

This is liberalism at its best and worst because VOTES supersedes life itself and ironically the ironclad proof is Infanticide.

The Rock

09-Mar-19
Well said Rock! The liberals will drag this once great nation down. And then at the depths of dispair at the collapse, will cry for justice. And it will fall on deaf ears! May God have mercy on us ALL!

09-Mar-19
Rock, I don't disagree with vetting and standards, skills possessed or recruiting into skilled labor training or even military service. Those are some of the details. Amount/rate is that which works for economic prosperity and controlled growth. I am advocating Laws first. I said : "If they say they are not willing to live by our Laws we should say HELL NO, stay out." Same thing as, " If you break the law to get in ( illegal entry) you are not welcome or entitled to anything. " Better to have said, "If they do not follow the Law from the beginning onward..." That would have been more clear. ( however, by charity we should not let them starve on the walk home)

I am first generation American in two ways. Mother's side was English ( Mayflower) arrival 1620. and Fathers Legal Immigration during the Nazi invasion into Norway. I'm sympathetic to both. And "We Old families" built this country and "paid in" all along. I would say that My Fathers contribution to protecting it is/was just as substantial all things considered. Our Navy moves on His Props.

We do need skilled labor and upward mobility. We don't need an economic drain as we do have now. We should be fair to other Nations who offer valuable people and therefore must have controlled numbers according to our interests.

The flood of the unskilled economic negative's from a bordering Land is unacceptable and essentially taking the spaces that now can't be filled with others of our preference. And I wouldn't want that from anywhere. We must stop that illegal entry. I am not for an uncontrolled influx. You have assumed way too much about what I believe and desire for our country. Though I admire your passion.

How many of what Kind? ( as many as we can afford to receive of the Kind we need ) You will have to consult an economist on the merit of economic growth as it relates to population and production. We need all levels who contribute to the whole pie. Stopping the unchecked influx and getting more people working at the lower levels is a good start. Stopping the Flood of illegal /unskilled is an immediate crisis and an absolute necessity. "Welcome " does not mean unlimited access and/or free admission. Just that they ( whomever) are not off the list. I would determine who comes in by what we need and what we can truly afford to support otherwise. Until we balance the books we can't afford any more negative numbers and must work to lessen what we have.

We have room but may need to build a few new cities. Another topic I suppose.

Thank you - Eric

09-Mar-19
Spike Bull. From the article. I think the author is trying to fix ( wish away) a fundamental problem. Their beliefs are Incompatible with our Constitutional rights and American Values. Conflicting also with Christian doctrine.

“The message in my book is not that there is something inherently wrong with Islam itself, but that there is a problem with the way many Muslims and, globally, many Muslim countries interpret Islam. Namely, in a way that basically claims that the Quran and the Sunna must be taken literally, and that the way the Prophet lived in the 7th century must be the yardstick for how Muslims should live in the 21st century,” Koopmans concluded. “Such a brand of Islam is, firstly, a threat to world peace. Secondly, it prevents integration.”

This is exactly the problem. It is a literal command to live by its example and direction, ongoing. Strange that they appreciate Jesus as a great profit from God but reject His commandments to us which are fundamentally opposite in important points.

09-Mar-19
Contrary to liberal beliefs America is NOT the country you may make it when you arrive from your native land as in language appeasement. Stripped of all theories and speculations Muslims do NOT assimilate as a whole into Western ideology. Greece, Rome and Europe are the origins and beginning building blocks and cornerstones of Western civilization that landed squarely in 18th century America's, avoiding and resisting all intersecting cultures other than the western origins by design. Thus the understanding condemnation of Islam that China and Russia relates to assimilation to their native culture and values, highlighting the fanaticism of religion which drives their single mindedness of allegiance. Allegiance, or lack of a specific allegiance to ideology, has felled the greatest of Empires.

The Rock

11-Mar-19

11-Mar-19
Here we go, again. That was a 2015 video, Spike. And shortly after that report, Fox walked it back and apologized for the fake news.

Matt

11-Mar-19
That video is about clandestine terrorist training camps out in the woods in rural areas Spike.... something that I would imagine the Feds,,, and Homeland Security are aware of.........

That is a completely different matter than calling the City of Dearborn (or even areas of it) a “No go zone” for the Police,, as you have here in the past. That simply isn’t true.

Watch Matt’s video.

11-Mar-19

11-Mar-19
She and Rashida are generating votes for Trump. As are AOC and the fake Indian......

11-Mar-19
Start the bombing in Mecca. It's coming one way or the other.

11-Mar-19
Dutch professor: “No Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims”

Based on his 20-year-long studies on integration and assimilation, Dutch professor of sociology Ruud Koopmans has come to the conclusion that Muslims are more difficult to integrate than other migrant groups. Ruud Koopmans claims than no Western country has managed to successfully integrate Muslims. “Muslims are much worse at integration than other groups of migrants, and there is no doubt that in most other groups of migrants, we see great progress from one generation to the next. Although it’s not completely absent in Muslims, the change is much slower,” he told Danish newspaper Berlingske recently. Around 65 percent of the Turkish and Moroccan Muslims in six European countries consider religious rules to be more important than the secular law of the country in which they live. Muslims consider themselves separate from other non-Muslim groups, and refrain from broader interaction with those outside their religion. The fundamentalist interpretation of the Quran, which is prevalent among Muslims, prevents them from being integrated into Western countries. more here

11-Mar-19
mouse,

I am of that belief that religion supersedes all else concerning Muslim's, rules their life and action to the word.

The Rock

11-Mar-19

• Sitka Gear