South Farm 08-Mar-19
Shuteye 08-Mar-19
Michael 08-Mar-19
South Farm 08-Mar-19
TD 08-Mar-19
08-Mar-19

BowSniper's embedded Photo
BowSniper's embedded Photo
Elon Musk does it again. Amazing to watch. Picture perfect landing of his new dragon crew capsule. SpaceX will be the first team shuttling Americans into space on American made rockets once again!

(*and hopefully put humans on Mars in what... 6-10 years??)

08-Mar-19
Amazing stuff!

08-Mar-19
Elon Musk is strange duck, but I like what he's doing for Americas new space program.

08-Mar-19
Musk may be in jail by then.

08-Mar-19
The falcon and falcon heavy rockets are amazing with their self-landing boosters! Cool that the dragon crew capsule passed it first test.

But for me the excitement really goes off the chart with his massive 30ft diameter BFR rocket (testing soon?). That is the rocket that can deliver 100,000 lbs of supplies to Mars each trip. And Musk also has a massive starship crew capsule for that BFR rocket that is meant to take 100 people to Mars for a future colony. Incredible if he pulls that off. And these recent successes makes me think his plan to bring mankind to Mars may actually happen in my lifetime!

08-Mar-19
I know a few humans I'd like to put on Mars..

08-Mar-19
Ol' Howard Hughes was a genius too. He not only invented neat airplanes but a super bra to hold up some big boobies during his day.

08-Mar-19
South Farm I got a few names to through in the hat myself. I bet the trip is going to get crowded fast.

08-Mar-19
Yep! LOL!

08-Mar-19
Musk always reminded me of this guy......

• Sitka Gear