Thumper 08-Mar-19
slade 09-Mar-19
bigswivle 09-Mar-19
Woods Walker 09-Mar-19
08-Mar-19
"Jussie Smollett indicted on 16 felony counts by grand jury"

Justice will be served.

08-Mar-19
Make an example of him and fewer will play that game of self-implementation hate crime.

08-Mar-19
Fake claims of racism and rape have been a large issue for the Fake News Media over the past several years.

From the Duke Lacrosse team to Jussie Smollett, the Fake News Media has immediately jumped on every single false claim as if it were true and always blamed Caucasian males for it.

Even more so if those Caucasian males had parents with money.

Think Duke Lacrosse and the UVA Fraternity which sued Rolling Stone and won a VERY large settlement as the result of Rolling Stones' ongoing support for the accuser's lies.

But when those claims were proven to be false, the Fake News Media remained silent.

08-Mar-19
“Make an example of him and fewer will play that game of self-implementation hate crime.”

What should be done with the illegal invaders too. Make an example of a few and the others will hopefully think.

08-Mar-19
Smollett was given a opportunity of a lifetime to be on a TV show, make enough money to live a comfortable life. Then he decided to throw it all away over something stupid. I don't feel one bit sorry for him.

08-Mar-19
They have plenty of evidence and should put him in jail. However, I will believe it when I see it.

08-Mar-19
Hopefully he'll get to be "Queen For A Day" (or better yet DECADE) at Stateville Prison in Joliet.

Life's a bitch Jussie, or more like, YOU'LL BE the bitch!

08-Mar-19
You load sixteen felonies, what do you get? Another day older and deeper in debt Saint Peter don't you call me 'cause I can't go I owe my butt hole to the cook county jail.

09-Mar-19
Merle's laughing.......

09-Mar-19
Fake news, he’s a hero

09-Mar-19

Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Woods Walker's embedded Photo
Oh, he'll be just fine, being the talented, enterprising young man that he is. Word on the street is that they're already planning on coming out with a new line of cookies inspired by him after he get's out of prison!

• Sitka Gear