Glunt@work 09-Mar-19
Shuteye 09-Mar-19
Dale06 09-Mar-19
Rocky 09-Mar-19
orionsbrother 09-Mar-19
Rocky 09-Mar-19
09-Mar-19

IdyllwildArcher's Link
than killing your own children while they beg for mercy and the lives of their siblings.

This thing (I won't call him a 'man') should be put to death.

09-Mar-19
How about Mitchell Blair. She killed 2 of her kids.... wrapped them in plastic and then made her living kids stuff them into a chest freezer in the house. The bodies were only discovered after she was evicted from the house. She had been living there with her 2 living kids and 2 dead in the freezer.

When you think you’ve seen the greatest evil there could possibly be...... The next one comes along........

09-Mar-19
This happened 20 minutes down the road from me. Its unimaginable. He deserves an awful death but the damage is done and his wife two beautiful little girls are gone forever.

09-Mar-19
That is one of the most heart breaking murders I have heard. Poor little kids. My wife says executing him is too easy for him. He needs to suffer.

09-Mar-19
Sickening to listen to it on the news. And we have to care for the sick sorry sob for the rest of his life. Hopefully some one slips a shank into his brain through an eye socket.

09-Mar-19
Idyll,

I can not fathom a deed so barbaric even as we are forced to live under a similar law as premeditated. How? My God how?

The Rock

09-Mar-19
Ike - It wasn't that I was apathetic toward these kinds of child murdering scumbags prior to having my kids arrive... but... cripes! Since I've had kids, it's a little disconcerting that I find myself thinking about the things that I'd be willing to do to a monster like this.

09-Mar-19
orion,

I wholeheartedly agree as I have stated on another thread this past week. I believe I would give new meaning to "monster" and the "monster" that I would volunteer inside me waiting to place into action my advanced billing, fiendish as the weasel in a chicken coop.

The Rock

• Sitka Gear